Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

SUPER DUPER DAIO SHI AIR BABE - NOT

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

There been much anticipation - okay maybe just from me - :mrgreen:

Concerning this Huge (yuuuugge) :P - Daio Shi made air babe - there was much talk last year about her - several posts an all

But in the end - she became a Phantom of sorts - as I've never seen her released except thru a post here from some one on Alibaba selling her

Being this would have been a purchase direct from the Peoples Republic of China - I declined the direct route instead looking for an importer to take all the risk and just buying off Amazon or ebay thru one of their sellers

But alas - I've never seen again this wonder air babe - and knew or at least felt - something was a miss here -

Then last week - I had another Waa-Laa moment - as there was an ebay seller in the (PRC) with a harem of Daio Shi made air babes - which included a picture of the very tall wonder air babe - but - as my experience in dealing direct would prove once again - not so quick

I placed an order thru ebay - and all seemed swimmingly - when a few days later - a flurry of emails from China came in - with the typical we sorry stuff - but what was interesting was the seller had contacted the factory direct - and - of course this is from the seller - so who knows how true - the seller claimed the super wonder babe was too expensive to make and sell - and so the factory decided against making any more other than the initial group - :roll:

Again - I am not sold 100% on that - but the fact the seller seemed to try to sell the story to me and of course other another type of Daio Shi in place - caused me to cancel the order - and way-anchor from this ebay seller and return back to looking in the good ole US of A instead

So who knows - what the real deal is - one thing is true though - this wonder air babe - is not available - too bad - as she had potential with some kool features

Maybe the high end inflatable era came and went - I hope not as no solid doll can replace an inflata-babe for me - ever - :mrgreen: - air - on
Attachments
DIAOSHI-2016-hot-sale-teen-sex-doll.jpg
DIAOSHI-2016-hot-sale-teen-sex-doll.jpg (392.76 KiB) Viewed 4922 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SUPER DUPER DAIO SHI AIR BABE - NOT

Post by samara78 »

This doll looks all mis alligned body wise. One boob higher then the other. One arm higher then the other.
I wouldn't worry too much about her if i were you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Well at least you had some dialog with the seller and got your money back.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi yorktown,

for an inflatable she looks damn good & sexy :thumbs_up:
I took some research and found this french vendor: https://www.loveandvibes.fr/sextoys-hom ... latex.html who sells them for 99,90 €

HTH,

- SF -

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Hi! Long time lurker of this excellent forum and my second post here. Anyway - interesting French site but I wonder if those dolls they are selling, are they really made of latex?! Those seams looks like made of thick vinyl or am I wrong on this...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This is a vinyl doll
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well the snap shot I have isn't the best of her - so the angles make her look a wee- bit out of sorts - but she ain't - :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link to the French site - although none of those dolls are the "Super Duper Daio Shi air babe" - instead they are the run of the mill available everywhere versions with French options - But honest - thanks for the site link - merci - :thumbs_up:

Might have more information later this week on this air babe - stay tooned - :P

Air - On

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

You've likely already seen this, but if not, it appears Dongguan Sherman Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd would be incredibly
excited to sell you the very doll you're after:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 0.0.jURasx

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This doll is way over inflated. She looks so misallighned bodywise. That is why i didn't pick one
Attachments
Capture+_2017-01-05-20-38-34.png
Capture+_2017-01-05-20-38-34.png (765.24 KiB) Viewed 4653 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for the link - lifelike - :thumbs_up:

will try later this weekend on that link - :wink:

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

lifelike wrote:You've likely already seen this, but if not, it appears Dongguan Sherman Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd would be incredibly
excited to sell you the very doll you're after:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 0.0.jURasx
And wholesale DIAOSHI sites n prices for reference:
1) wholesaler(dot)al*baba.com/product-detail/DIAOSHI-2016-hot-sale-teen-sex_60518139937.html (1-99 Pieces, US $40.00, w/o shipping)
2) detail(dot)1688.com/offer/45717468355.html (10-99 Pieces, ¥250.00, w/o shipping) [diaoshi(dot)1688.com/]
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks/ Spasibo - Kyle[OLS]Starwind - :thumbs_up:

I just wish there was some e-store {in the good ole US of A} that had them and I could just order - I am not going into business - don't need an ISO container filled with Super Duper Daio Shi air -babes to be imported from the PRC - to my pad - just need one, (1) - :mrgreen:

Ordering from the PRC direct can be daunting - more than some people might think - :?

Had all sorts of issues last time I did it - and back then I had an Import house assisting -

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

These Chinese dolls look very sexy. Few millimeters plus or minus, who cares? :-) The real human body is not perfectly aligned also.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

yorktown wrote:I just wish there was some e-store... just need one, (1) - :mrgreen:
Ordering from the PRC direct can be daunting - more than some people might think - :?
So we need someone like haremlover and those links for the reseller.
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well to cut to the chase - the Super Daio Shi - Wonder air- babe did finally arrive at the pier - :mrgreen:

She took a long course but arrived safe undt sound mit nein damage -

Haven't chosen a name for her yet so she'll just remain the Super Daio Shi air babe - :P - might have to get her a Super Women costume -

She is a very tall doll - awesome - totally and her torso is made from a much thicker vinyl than her legs which are regular thickness as are her arms

Compared to a standard Daio Shi - this is a mostly an all new air babe with a different head/ face and her boobies are in a breast plate that ain't too bad at all - internal air pressure keeps em perky - :mrgreen:

The doll in some ways surprised me as a local Chinese take out joint has a woman owner that eerily looks similar to this dolls face - making me do a double take every time I look at this air babe

The inserts are standard Daio Shi TPE inserts - fore/ aft real soft/ nice comfort - The air dolls comes with as do all new Daio Shi air babes a feature in the inserts that requires the customer to remove a small amount of material before entry - nice touch -

This air babe is a keeper of course - she's about double the cost of a standard type Daio Shi - which is probably why I haven't really seen her around much VS the regular size

The head is designed to turn - although - I prefer her to just remain in her neutral pose - there is all sorts of things she does like an air bulb on head to tighten mouth/ also vibrate/ moan and complain about Trump - oh wait that's my TV doing that complaining stuff -

Okay so this air doll is just about perfect for me - she's better @ sex than say the NMC due to her super soft TPE insert VS the NMC tight fit - and she is taller - yeah nothing is ever going to beat the NMC Booty/ Boobies combo of say Linn Thomas or Jessica Drake - but in many ways for me at least - its all about the action - and this air babe has action - so she's a keeper
Attachments
Super Daio Shi - Wonder-babe 02.jpg
Super Daio Shi - Wonder-babe 02.jpg (151.45 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
Super Daio Shi Wonder- Babe 01.jpg
Super Daio Shi Wonder- Babe 01.jpg (116.46 KiB) Viewed 4238 times

INFORMATIONS