Send me your popped inflata babes!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Send me your popped inflata babes!

Post by samara78 »

So many air babes so little time lol.
Doggy style starlette came in. She is really a sex doll and not an art model. She will be offered up for consideration of adoption very soon
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DDdioxine wrote:
samara78 wrote:Hi DD i don't mind paying shipping for them. Send me a private message i am in detroit michigan and would love to take them in.
The one in my picture is 3 years old. These dolls may hold air just fine. We will see.
Hi samara78,

Just PM you with the shipping cost. Please check.

DD.
Hi dd! Your Victoria is still waiting for VLP treatment above her entry. The tpe dried it out so much that it split. Meanwhile the standing babe looks pretty good. She has a hole made inside of the tunnel by super glueing the insert inside. I removed the "tunnel of love" so i can get to her entry later on tomorrow.
The future looks bright for both of these toy ladies.

I kept the 1960's look you gave the standing babe. And just added color and a matte finish acrylic paint sealer over the top.
Attachments
It will take a couple of coats for it to come up matte as i like. She has a kind or mischievious smile. Lol
It will take a couple of coats for it to come up matte as i like. She has a kind or mischievious smile. Lol
20161215_000255.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1991 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote:
DDdioxine wrote:
samara78 wrote:Hi DD i don't mind paying shipping for them. Send me a private message i am in detroit michigan and would love to take them in.
The one in my picture is 3 years old. These dolls may hold air just fine. We will see.
Hi samara78,

DD.
Hi dd! Your Victoria is still waiting for VLP treatment above her entry. The tpe dried it out so much that it split. Meanwhile the standing babe looks pretty good. She has a hole made inside of the tunnel by super glueing the insert inside. I removed the "tunnel of love" so i can get to her entry later on tomorrow.

I kept the 1960's look you gave the standing babe. And just added color and a matte finish acrylic paint sealer over the top.
Gosh, they arrived before Christmas!! I really look forward to see your make over. Looks like angels will be coming on Christmas. :multi: :multi: :multi:

DD.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DDdioxine wrote:
samara78 wrote:
DDdioxine wrote:
Hi samara78,

DD.

Gosh, they arrived before Christmas!! I really look forward to see your make over. Looks like angels will be coming on Christmas. :multi: :multi: :multi:

DD.
Angels are here DD! They have issues at the entry points that can be easily repaired. Now to get to work!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Doggy style diva is posted for sale in the booty call dolls section.
Attachments
20161214_145524.jpg
20161214_145524.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1939 times
20161214_145306.jpg
20161214_145306.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1939 times

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote: I kept the 1960's look you gave the standing babe. And just added color and a matte finish acrylic paint sealer over the top.
BTW, what kind of acrylic paint sealer do you use? Won't they crack if applied on soft surfaces?

DD.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DDdioxine wrote:
samara78 wrote: I kept the 1960's look you gave the standing babe. And just added color and a matte finish acrylic paint sealer over the top.
BTW, what kind of acrylic paint sealer do you use? Won't they crack if applied on soft surfaces?

DD.
O used a fine misting from a spray can of matte finished acrylic sealer. I wrapped her hair in a bag before i sprayed her face. I sprayed from a distance and only allowed a misting of sealer in small bursts.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote:
DDdioxine wrote:

DD.
O used a fine misting from a spray can of matte finished acrylic sealer. I wrapped her hair in a bag before i sprayed her face. I sprayed from a distance and only allowed a misting of sealer in small bursts.
Okay thanks. Might try that some time.

DD.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes indeed.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

An update. The lovely standing doll that DD sent me is also fixed.
Attachments
She only has one hard spot. I will try to relieve it soon though
She only has one hard spot. I will try to relieve it soon though
20161219_141921.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1693 times
20161219_141123.jpg
20161219_141123.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1693 times

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote:An update. The lovely standing doll that DD sent me is also fixed.
Y~E~A :multi: :multi:

Well done samara and thank you!!

DD.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Now if i can keep her arms inflated lol.
I took the care to reinforce all of her seams.
The Diao shi can stay supple as good as a high end air babe. The small leak in her arms has to be at the union of the hand and wrist, around the valve, or inside the shoulder area. Those are the only places leftb that require vlp

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DDdioxine wrote:
samara78 wrote:An update. The lovely standing doll that DD sent me is also fixed.

DD.
It's an honor! Her sister Kim insists she stays in the fold here.
Attachments
Kim says they will have together
Kim says they will have together
20161209_115630.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1677 times

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote:
DDdioxine wrote:

DD.
It's an honor! Her sister Kim insists she stays in the fold here.
Kim is lovely!

DD.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes they are sisters and will stay together

INFORMATIONS