realsexdoll.com

Inflatable Doll Tech

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

Inflatable Doll Tech

Post by Dollicio »

I am a newbie here and have never had a doll but have been considering getting one lately. Since I dislike the weight and cost of full size silicone/TPE dolls I am thinking about a high end inflatable as a first excursion to see if dolls are for me.

I am not impressed with the latest models from Nanma and PDX. It seems the overall quality of their dolls have declined except for Cayenne Cleur. But even that doll leaves me feeling underwhelmed. Where are the advances in materials science? We are in 2016 and an inflatable doll made for Western markets should be much more compelling as a product. But I don't think Nanma and PDX are serious about developing a truly next generation inflatable. They are too stuck in the novelty product concept while charging extortionate prices for old technology. Let's face it–a high end inflatable like Cayenne Cleur is easily manufactured for $15.

The Chinese meanwhile have a demographic imbalance between men and women which is here to stay. There are hundreds of millions of surplus males who have difficulty finding female partners. Therefore dolls have become very popular. Those who can afford spending lavishly are getting silicone/TPE dolls. But for the vast majority of these men, it's a luxury that is beyond their means.

So it seems inevitable the industry for inflatable love dolls will be dominated by Chinese firms designing and marketing for domestic consumption. And we could be beneficiaries. There appear to be some improvements in these Chinese dolls but the industry is not that innovative for cultural reasons. But I think there is tremendous potential for a next generation doll. One that would fill the gap between full size TPE dolls and value inflatable dolls.

Here is one of the latest from Diaoshi. The vinyl material is noticeably thicker. I had reservations at first about the new breasts but I think they are a big improvement over the previous dome shaped forms.
New Diaoshi doll.<br />https://detail.1688.com/offer/45327547257.html?spm=a2615.7691456.0.0.wZK8LY
New Diaoshi doll.
https://detail.1688.com/offer/45327547257.html?spm=a2615.7691456.0.0.wZK8LY
IMG_1938.JPG (496.86 KiB) Viewed 11476 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inflatable Doll Tech

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

All good points - Dollicio - :thumbs_up:

I think no matter the doll inflated or not - there is a realism gap that has be bridged - and that is up to each user of dolls

Less weight and cost - then so does the realism -

Inflatable dolls are by some an entry level - while to others {my self} are the be all/ end all -

The state of design and construction is always in flux - as companies come and go - NMC when they first started importing to the good ole US of A had poor designs and the realism was crude - they got better - towards their end they had hit after hit with Lynn Thomas/ jessica drake/ Kandi Boxx/ Crazey Razey - etc

NMC has re-started but they are concentrating on the value to mid range - with just a few high ends {Cayenne/ Kimmi lovecock}

Daio Shi made dolls in the beginning where notorious for quality - many wouldn't inflate from the box - due to flaws - they got better - they are very god right now

As to Pipe Dreams - well I have no idea - they seem to be in flux right now with the 2016 models - maybe they'll issue - maybe they gave up - they ain't saying

Now as to the doll you posted - she was suppose to be the next big thing from Daio Shi - literally - as she was to be the tallest of their concern - with thicker skin and better features - to date I have yet to see them available in the mass markets - if you know a source - :?: - let us know

Oh as to where dolls come from - very few are made - outside of China - Hong Kong was the leading supplier prior to the 90's in the west - with the PRC dominating the scene now - there was a time when Taiwan had some work going on too - but exports to the USA have stopped from there - quality was always so/so from there so I think no one missed them

Latex dolls are the only ones I know of made in the west - with France leading with their "DOMAX" designs

I always look at form VS function - I'd rater have a great doll for sex - than looks - if she's useless for sex - what's the point - for me that is - others might have different needs - so looks means everything -

I actually like the fact they are Flights of Fantasy - I am actually put off by to much realism - I like the fact they are a sex toy - there is something naughty about that - and makes it more exciting - I've seen silicone/ TPE very nice very real - and not for me - so it all depends

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

walking in circle

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Here the old post about this "new" doll - DiaoShi's w rotatable head, TPR boobs, thicker, taller [Wed Oct 28, 2015]. But year later she still unknown in market and not spreed well.

And Dollicio, where You get this uncensored photo - I never saw it before.
update: I found this new photo session in Alibaba store [DIAOSHI 2016 hot sale teen sex doll].
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes..The china Inflatable Doll Tech is Innovative, they have recently come out with a Vinyl Inflatable that actually has Soft Silicone Breasts, and yes they feel and Look Marvelous, rivals any TPE breasts out there, they eventually may do the same with the Derrier, and make this out of the same silicone used for the Breasts...... :thumbs_up: .

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

A new line of air dolls has been introduced in China which feature AI CPU driven interaction. The dolls incorporate a rechargeable AI and motion sensor unit situated in the rear end with a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a micro-USB charging port, speaker, and microphone. The unit seems to replace a functional anus. There are two versions of the doll: one with pursed lips and one that broadly smiles. The pages for this new doll appearing on various Chinese merchant sites like TMall and JD are in Chinese script making it hard to interpret even with translation software. If there is someone here who can read the script embedded in the pictures, please be kind enough to post back with a translation.

I was able to scan and translate some of the script which seems to make the following claims:
1) Basic conversation is possible with doll responding to questions such as, "what is your name?" and more.
2) Interaction is activated by motion sensor.
Machine Translation (ABBY Reader) of Chinese Script Scanned from Pictures

The AI Unit

switch
headphone jack
sound receiver
charging port
smart dialogue: 1) long press for 3 seconds to boot 2) intelligent dialogues: "what's your name? How old are you? Hello beautiful.
voice (function instruction: volume decrease/increase)
voice auto: skillfully automatically mode (opened random called bed)
command: shutdown

Thrusting sensors activated after each thrusting in the doll body, outgoing caters to vocalizations, thrusting faster, sound is relatively more rapid.
It is not evident who manufactures these dolls and there is no Diaoshi branding. Rather, the dolls seem to be marketed by a large Chinese sextoy group called Jiuai. Here are pictures from an appearance on the very large merchant site TMall which is like a Chinese Amazon.

Here is a motion GIF depicting the motion sensor being activated:

https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/3407 ... 995037.gif

With AI and the chips that drive them becoming more pervasive, widely available and cheap it seems almost inevitable that even inflatababes would eventually feature them. With this type of innovation coming to inflatababes in China inflatables are becoming sophisticated. They are also ubiquitous in Chinese media being featured in dozens of TV shows and movies.

NMC and Pipedream are bound to have to catch up in the global marketplace. And RealDoll has some new competition!

PS. The attractive doll modelling for the publicity photos is shown with a pack of cigarettes in her hand more than once. Dolls especially air dolls should not be forced to promote tobacco and cigarettes. I think we are past thinking cigarettes are sophisticated. It's bad enough too many real women smoke.

Reference TMall links:
https://world.taobao.com/item/557341652912.htm
https://world.taobao.com/item/557076527035.htm
IMG_2736.JPG
IMG_2736.JPG (718.87 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2737.JPG (539.92 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2735.JPG
IMG_2735.JPG (807.14 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2734.JPG
IMG_2734.JPG (578.29 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG (426.21 KiB) Viewed 10493 times
IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2733.JPG (547.36 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2732.JPG (672.14 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2730.JPG
IMG_2730.JPG (890.85 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2728.JPG (592.54 KiB) Viewed 10496 times
IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG (651.69 KiB) Viewed 10496 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Very interesting information is in this thread. Many thanks for it. It seems that Chinese doll manufacturers know well what advantages inflatable dolls have. When all standard sex toy companies sell inflatable dolls as a cheap sex device only, without any inovation for years, Chinese companes are better and better.

These new dolls looks very nice, especially models with closed mouth. Turnable head is not needed, the gap between head and body might look ugly. The new voice feature might be very fun. The tasks you listed up are easy for today's electronics. BUT WHO, WHO HELL INVENTED THE PLACE FOR THE VOICE BOX ???? They put it IN THE ASS ???????? Do you want to talk and listen to your girlfriend's buttocks? I wish that similar strongly bad ideas will not destroy the nice concept of new dolls. (I would be curious, if the voice box is glued into the hole or not. If yes, the designer should have got the 1st price of stupidity.)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

magoruk wrote:Very interesting information is in this thread. Many thanks for it. It seems that Chinese doll manufacturers know well what advantages inflatable dolls have. When all standard sex toy companies sell inflatable dolls as a cheap sex device only, without any inovation for years, Chinese companes are better and better.

These new dolls looks very nice, especially models with closed mouth. Turnable head is not needed, the gap between head and body might look ugly. The new voice feature might be very fun. The tasks you listed up are easy for today's electronics. BUT WHO, WHO HELL INVENTED THE PLACE FOR THE VOICE BOX ???? They put it IN THE ASS ???????? Do you want to talk and listen to your girlfriend's buttocks? I wish that similar strongly bad ideas will not destroy the nice concept of new dolls. (I would be curious, if the voice box is glued into the hole or not. If yes, the designer should have got the 1st price of stupidity.)
Yes, of course putting the whole unit in the BUM means the doll speaks out of her derrière. But all the electronics in one unit reduces complexity and costs and the sensor that is motion activated needs to be near the pelvis of the doll. I am curious and interested in how the new doll will be reviewed.

There is a big difference in attitudes between Western airdoll companies and Chinese airdoll companies and it has something to do with society. In the West, the dominant point of view, with inflatable dolls is that they are novelties. This is the perception of the masses and the attitude of the Western companies. In China, airdolls are in countless movies and TV shows and not as gags. They are taken seriously as either characters in themselves, companions to their owners, or signifiers of social commentary. There is a real imbalance of men and women in China with too few women for the available men. The airdoll is seen as the common man's consolation companion: it is inexpensive and has been evolving, getting better over the years. Their faces are often friendly and sweet looking. I went to JD.com and was astonished to see the thousands of reviews left for these dolls and many with pictures. Demand in China is robust and I think this encourages companies to take more chances on innovation despite Chinese conservatism in business.

I still think the 21st century airdoll has not been made yet. And it is needed.Silicone and TPE dolls are very heavy and they get cold to the touch and take a lot of heat to warm up. They are also stiff and not responsive. Air dolls do not have these problems. Foam dolls are not done right including the EX-Doll ExLite which is disappointing. But imagine what could be accomplished with 21st century materials science and design applied to the concept of an airdoll.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Dollicio. I agree with all you wrote, it is perfect explanation. The difference in approach of Chinese and western companies to inflatable dolls is apparent, the representation in medias too. I must say that I like the Chinese attitude much more. (My opinion after 22 years with inflatable dolls :-) ) Another big true is the description of all the inflatable doll advantages. Please let me add two points. At first, inflatable objects are amazing in general, they have many properties which can be described as magical or compared with a live creature. Inflatable dolls in comparison with all types of solid dolls are very practical. This is very useful and important thing. (I often remember my student's years, which I spent with beloved inflatable doll. She was with me in various situations when all my personal things must fit in one (bigger) backpack. We will have to pray that Chinese vision of inflatable dolls will be forever and won't disappear or change during few years.

A small addition to the voice box at new dolls - hope it will be removable. At first, we need to remove it when the doll will be cleaned. Then, maybe, if we put some acoustic absorber in front of the speaker, the sound will propagate mostly inside the doll. We will hear it on places, where the clothes will be thinner ...
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

magoruk wrote:Dollicio. I agree with all you wrote, it is perfect explanation. The difference in approach of Chinese and western companies to inflatable dolls is apparent, the representation in medias too. I must say that I like the Chinese attitude much more. (My opinion after 22 years with inflatable dolls :-) ) Another big true is the description of all the inflatable doll advantages. Please let me add two points. At first, inflatable objects are amazing in general, they have many properties which can be described as magical or compared with a live creature. Inflatable dolls in comparison with all types of solid dolls are very practical. This is very useful and important thing. (I often remember my student's years, which I spent with beloved inflatable doll. She was with me in various situations when all my personal things must fit in one (bigger) backpack. We will have to pray that Chinese vision of inflatable dolls will be forever and won't disappear or change during few years.

A small addition to the voice box at new dolls - hope it will be removable. At first, we need to remove it when the doll will be cleaned. Then, maybe, if we put some acoustic absorber in front of the speaker, the sound will propagate mostly inside the doll. We will hear it on places, where the clothes will be thinner ...
The inflatable love doll is here to stay for the foreseeable future in China at least. Solid dolls have too many drawbacks: heavy, cold, rigid and they do not actually look as awesome in person as when they are photographed professionally with a stylist and makeup artist working with a photographer. I have seen some of these solid dolls in nonprofessional pictures and my impression is that they often look like corpses. Some guys install elaborate swings and harnesses to maneuver them more easily for playtime because they are so heavy and unbalanced. But they are bought because they are trophies of conspicuous consumption.

The inflatable doll expands all by itself when the temperature rises and relaxes when they get cold, they do not feel cold to the touch and warm quickly. They are springy by nature and light and maneuverable. Squeeze them in one place and they might move in another.

The only thing holding the inflatable doll back is industry. Chinese companies are not very entrepreneurial. They copy each other's and Western designs and are too timid to be very innovative. Another factor is that all these dolls are selling to the end user for between 50 yuan to 300 yuan depending on the marketplace. That's $10 to $60 for the end user. These companies are afraid of doing the R&D to make a truly next generation doll that can be sold for between $200 and $400 in China and then all over the world. What is needed to design the next generation doll? A small team consisting of engineers in materials science, electronics, mass production, chemistry and chemical engineering, an industrial designer, an artist of human forms preferably a sculptor, an app developer, and lots of enthusiasm. The conception phase would take 3 months at the most with team members working on a rotation basis. The next phase would be planning and executing the mass production which would take another 3 months. Everything will be considered from scratch. What materials to use? What is available that was not available 40 years ago? There is real potential here and it can be a kingmaker. A next generation inflatable doll will be so good most people will not want a solid doll anymore and it will be so accessible and portable more people than ever before will want one.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

AI inflatas

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Looks like simplified version of Samantha AI (youtu.be/in8PHN7YkuM)
But yes, air dolls world need innovations as solid has.

Hmm. And why not - robotic head for future inflata babes with thick and strong body?
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Another great post - Dollicio - you have got the inflatable gang posting again - kudos - :thumbs_up:

Oh this post starts with you not yet having an air doll - how has your quest gone :?: have you found one to your fancy :arrow:

I got the newer Daio Shi air babe {the tall air babe}- some months back - and she is all that and a bag of chips - but honestly she must not have moved in sales at all - as nowhere do I see her in the mass available market and the few that remain available come up at over $200 US Dollars not including shipping which varies from shop to shop from $ 50 to $90 - which does not bode well for her continued sales

Honestly you mention tech and air dolls - and I simply do not see the connection - nor does the air doll manufacturers - they are stuck in 80's era sales figures of mass produce and sell cheap - I actually think the premium tall Daio Shi air babe was a trial balloon to see if a premium air babe would sell - from what I have observed - it didn't - people weren't going to spend nearly double the price of their standard line - sad but honestly that's where we are

Now introduce this latest entrant from Daio Shi - near seamless with a removable head [very young looking} - based from a solid doll design that maybe wasn't the sales leader they thought of - now made into or always was considered as an inflatable alternative -

The so called A.I. as used by this air babe is an improvement from the some of the prior entrants from Daio Shi - I haven't used nor will I as I will not insert that unit in my PC as I have no idea what's encoded on that stick and honestly - this is me - I don't won't my air doll talking back to me - this type of tech doesn't do it for me

Now as to the air doll well she does look young - but more troubling she seems small {size does matter}- and that removable head concept doesn't work for me - last thing I want is the dolls head falling off rolling around - nah - next idea -

Maybe it is me - but many here seem to also like super sized air babes - mine is a Mythological Nordic Princess - minimum of six, (6) foot tall super voluptuous long blonde hair - built for sex - first and foremost - now that would be a air doll tech

We all see things differently - so maybe all this A.I. is good for some - give me a great sex doll - :angel:

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

To all who are interested in the new wave of Chinese AI inflatable dolls here is a video ad found on retail behemoth TMall.com (a Chinese Amazon) that shows some interesting things including a variant side mount slot for the AI unit and a demonstration of the motion sensor technology with feedback.

Click on the link above the image:

http://tbm.alicdn.com/6J4RPB6JVVylGZnzd ... 0%40sd.mp4

PS. Reviews for this new doll are beginning to be posted by purchasers and so far the response is satisfactory.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Very interesting! Many thanks!

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

THE DROID INFLATABLE SEX DOLLS ARE COMING!!

And DIAO SHI is bringing them to you with a refinement of their socket console that responds to motion inputs with speech. This time they have designed an app to program the console that will be placed in a doll. The app runs from a smartphone or tablet and pairs with the console using WiFi technology.

Here is a video demonstration of their latest technology. Note how the doll responds to touch and being moved.

https://video01.alibaba.com/vod-icbu/tA ... 0%40hd.mp4

Is there anyone here who can translate what the speaker in the video is saying from Chinese to English? And what is the doll saying too??

The marketing campaign for the new interactive technology for inflatable dolls:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I am not sure, so I'll keep an open mind to this type of tech, I won't say I am not skeptical to all this AI stuff it is the future I am sure - I sorta kinda like my inflatable doll to be just that - an inflatable doll

All this tech is just going to raise the price of the Daio Shi air doll - I would rather they improved the air doll overall - I like all the heads they are rolling out of late - I wish they would re-introduce the 170CM line with some improvements to the looks

Although I would think any AI would be almost exclusive to the "Peoples Republic of China" - market as that is their base

INFORMATIONS