realsexdoll.com

Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Post by Xephyr »

This is off-topic, but people who use the word "neophyte" are cool in my book.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

These NANMA {NMC} made air dolls like "Kimmi Lovecock" as well as "Cayenne" are among the best available air dolls on the market today - hands down

There is a new Hannah Harper air-doll today available - as the rights to the air doll name belong to Pipe Dream Imports {PDX} but the new doll is made by someone other than NMC and so the air- doll is way different than the ole NMC version from the past and sadly not for the better

The NMC air dolls can be very long lasting if taken care of - I tend not to sleep with them - all the time - rather just a night fling or two and then - it'll be some time again - hence my air babes can last a long time - as I tend to fall in lust with another one - like a latex air-babe and then move on a again - :mrgreen: so having a few air dolls to give them all equal play time is good thing for them too - as they don't get used over and over

I have a Teddy Babe Deluxe as well - she was one of the first deluxe models manufactured - and she never lit my fire - I found inflata-babes the best for cuddle missions - fast action - or just laying on the couch doing nothing

Things that are important for - "neophyte" - are use a good quality water based personal lubricant - I can't over state that - it really is a must - and the inserts while tight at first do loosen up - she will never be like the value line inflata-babes that are fast/ east entry types - this relationship is a wee-bit different

INFORMATIONS