realsexdoll.com

Kimmi lovecock maximum weight

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
nars
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Kimmi lovecock maximum weight

Post by nars »

Does anyone know how much weight can handle this doll? Can you lay on top without break it?

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kimmi lovecock maximum weight

Post by hugemistake »

Welcome to TDF, nars, and congratulations on purchasing the best available vinyl inflatable. Make one more post to remove your new member restrictions and then you can post photos of her. We'd love to see them.

To answer your question, you probably can lay on top of your Kimmi without breaking it, but I would not recommend it. If you are on top, support your weight with your elbows. Better yet, let her be on top.

With proper care and maintenance your Kimmi will last for years. If the factory insert comes out, you can replace it with an insert of your choice wrapped in plastic. Also, you can patch leaks with a vinyl swimming pool repair kit.

Good luck.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

nars
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nars »

Thanks for the welcome, but I have not kimmi yet, in fact, I'm hesitant because I was looking for a robust inflatable doll to allow me to lay on top, and I love the kimmi face and all, but...I fear that I will continue investigating , perhaps a latex doll is my only option but I read that requires lots of care.

Thanks again

DollGuy25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollGuy25 »

Truth is no inflatable doll is going to be able to put up well with you regularly being on top of it. For that to work out you would need to stuff the doll. There will still be some wear but it will definitely last much longer if you do that. If you want to keep it inflatable and yet go on top, at least do not fully inflate it but to 85-90%. And be aware it will most likely break in the near future.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

DollGuy25 gives some good advice. I never rested my full weight on my inflatables when using them, and less than full inflation provides longer life. If you were really light, you might get away with it, but even then I wouldn't try it.

And welcome to the forum nars! I saw that you were asking some questions in the latex section, but I will respond to them here instead. I do not have a latex doll, but according to everyone that I have heard from, they tend to be more durable and longer lasting. I saw that you had some concerns with regards to maintenance, but aside from the occasional pin hole, you shouldn't have much maintenance. I do know that certain chemicals react poorly with latex, but one of the other experts will have to enlighten you there, as I'm not sure what they are, other than to not use silicone lubricant, but rather water based.

Best of luck in what ever you decide,

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Seems everyone has given solid advice - missionary sex with any type of air doll can be done - but - they will not last long - reducing the air pressure will help - but eventually the doll will split a seam -

Most dolls list a specific weight they can handle - I am not sure what Kimmi Love-cock can safely handle usually with these NMC made air dolls it's 250 pounds / 114 Kilograms as a rule of thumb

If your willing to trade off the fact the air doll will not last longer but prefer missionary type sex - then that is the trade off

One thing your not looking into is fabric dolls - like the Teddy Babe Deluxe - being a solid doll issues with deflation are no longer a factor and no worries about changing your preferred sex position

Solid polyester dolls are more expensive - but - if you are going thru two or three Kimmi Love- cock dolls a year due to the dolls having seam failures - the Teddy Babe in the long run will be a better value -

Good luck in your doll quest - nars - :thumbs_up:

nars
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nars »

thanks for all the wonderful advices, I bought a lovecock kimmi at the end and in the future I think I'll buy me a teddy babe, I've seen the models and have called my attention enough.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck - nars - great choice in inflatable dolls - :thumbs_up:

When Kimmi finally came to me - I could not keep my hands off of her

I consider her a great air - doll

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Kimmi is super hot!!! I bought a spare just in case. She is my favorite and looks great in any outfit.

INFORMATIONS