realsexdoll.com

Amazon- different prices for dolls, odd.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Amazon- different prices for dolls, odd.

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Hello people!
I quite often use Amazon (uk version) to browse for inflatable dolls. I have found a good variety on Amazon and they offer quick delivery! Furthermore you can have them delivered(as long as it's not too big) to another location say a post office to discreetly pick up at your leisure!
Anyway, earlier today I had a look through what was on offer and came across "California exotic love doll". I have purchase this doll before and somewhere on here is a review complete witch pics. These dolls are normally £30-£40 however the one today was under £10! Of course I ordered her and paid an additional £5.00 for delivery totaling £15.00 ish! Bargain! It's worth noting that this was one of 2 left.
Later on I thought I'd have another browse and the remaining doll was now bumped up to £37.00!!!! I was shocked to see this and was wondering if anyway one has seen this kind of thing before ? It's a big difference is price. Obviously I'm pleased to bag her cheap but it seems a little unfair to have the price hikes up!
Attachments
image.png
image.png (137.67 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
image.png
image.png (286.6 KiB) Viewed 1174 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Amazon- different prices for dolls, odd.

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes - IF82 - I too like you shop using Amazon - and the sellers use every tactic they can - no surprise there - UK - USA - EU - all the same - :thumbs_up:

When you see a bargain - jump on it - congrats on the California Air babe - nice choice - :thumbs_up: - great price -

The same air babe - is right around the same price in the good ole US of A too - at the higher amount - but you be surprised - when a seller has only one or two of a particular item and its no longer going to be restocked - out comes the sale price -

Happy Trails - and enjoy the California air babe

INFORMATIONS