realsexdoll.com

What was the very first sex/love-doll you ever brought?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: What was the very first sex/love-doll you ever brought?

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

ANUNG :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

Hi there,

My first sex doll was a simple blow up doll with blond hair, o-type mouth but „sleeping eyes“. She war made from thick rubber vinyl with some sort of texture on the outside. She had simple „openings“ without hair print. Her face and tits where mask style. I did not buy her but I found her abandoned bound to a tree on my way back home from school when I was 16 years old. She was used with a condom. Her openings were lubricated with some skin cream. The used condom was laying on the ground next to the tree. So did the box she was shipped in. Unfortunately I did not take that box with me so I have no clue what doll this was. I did free her from the tree and put her in my school bag. She was really heavy duty as she lasted for almost two years... I replaced her with a “Miss world” doll. That would have been the very first doll I bought....
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

SanHui 88 cm named her Angel Pie and she has been here now 14 months.
Attachments
DSCN2038.JPG
DSCN2038.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3758 times
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

My first doll was vinyl doll with printed face. Got her on a road trip out of town. That was 2013.
Fast foward i still love inflatable dolls.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

samara78 wrote:My first doll was vinyl doll with printed face. Got her on a road trip out of town. That was 2013.
Fast foward i still love inflatable dolls.
Awesome! How long did your first last? It took me awhile to get good at taking care of my inflatables.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

My first love doll was a blonde Miss World, with the classic face mask dominated by the open mouth, the painted eyes and the two pony tails. No inserts, not even a vibrating egg. Very basic stuff - I was going to say 'cheap', but it costed me exactly USD 100 in 1997. Argentina didn't have a market for sex toys back then.

I still remember the excitement when the sex shop guy delivered it in a brown packet inside a black bag after I ordered her by phone, the smell when I opened the box (a mixture of PVC and cheap fragance), my heart pounding strongly as I inflated her, and then... it was impossible to properly penetrate her! Of course, being a newbie I didn't know about pocket pals ...nor I didn't even considered lubrication. I was really disappointed... But later, I decided to try her in the bathtub and it was magic! Just inflating her in the shower and licking her hard rubber nipples as the water poured over her really turned me on. I had a great orgasm while buddy breathing with her underwater. I repeated the experience many times, and had many blow up dolls since. I am still learning.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

I didn't buy it, she was a gift Ha :haha4: ha. I was 12 years old and it was my sisters Barbie. But then my sister was training to be a fashion designer and kept making stuff like this for her dolls. Then leaving them lying around the bedroom (Not this exact doll)
Whats a boy to do!!

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

Brought? Like brought home?
I guess I have to add:

Above hapened back in summer 1982.
I was 16 years old.

I have to admit that it took me quite a while to accept that
- my fist sex partner was a used blow up doll
- blow up dolls turn me on - especially used ones...

What a perv !!! :-)

This is how it all started :-)
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Very interesting opportunity to meet a doll. Sadly I never had a luck to find an used blow-up doll. (Regardless my long and strong research about increasing probability of it :-) )
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

She Devil Lilith wrote:ANUNG :wink:
:haha4: You Cheeky Gal :wink: you snuck that in :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

My first doll was a "Love Love doll" with brown hair and face mask. I was 15 and had saved money for a quite long time to be able to buy her. Still remember the smell from her body and how horny I was when I inflated her the first time. I had her hidden under my bed in a locked box and used her more or less every night. She got me hooked on inflatable dolls and I have now lost count on how many inflatable sisters I've had after her.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

The first doll I had was a Hannah Harper inflatable; the old style original one, who is still, in my opinion anyway, the prettiest inflatable doll I've seen. I think I was starting to go just a little crazy in a bad stretch where's I'd just gone a little too long without gettin' any. I remember instantly regretting it as soon as I clicked "submit order." "Oh man, I can't believe I just did that..." Once I got her though she was pretty fun. I got her some clothes; most of them were sexy clothes, but for whatever reason I bought her some pajamas. Looking back I'm not sure why. I think because I thought she would look more realistic fully clothed. When we'd go to sleep sometimes I would roll over and flop an arm over her, or my hand would be on her butt or something, lol. It kinda happened gradually, but before long we were cuddling pretty hardcore every night, which I found to be the best part having her (although it was the original impetus for buying her, the sex was kinda meh right away, and got progressively worse as it seemed like I wasn't the only one getting hard, lol) and I got surprisingly quite attached to her. Eventually I was unable to sleep very well without her.

After a couple years or so I couldn't keep up with the leaks, so I got another one. She lasted about 3 1/2 years due to better repair techniques and being more careful about inflating her too much, and I probably would have got another one yet, but I learned on here "they don't make 'em like they used to." So I got a Teddy Babe instead, thinking that would be the doll to best suit what I wanted out of a doll (namely, sleeping and cuddling- although I have to admit my Teddy Babe is about 500 times better for sex too). Actually, I'd kinda known for awhile that a Teddy Babe would probably be a better doll for me, but I just couldn't make myself part with Hannah until it got to the point where the poor girl just couldn't hold air. It was a little heart-wrenching to make the switch right away, but a great overall decision. She's cuddlier, sexier, and more durable with lower maintenance. It's way nicer to wake up in each other's arms then waking up with a deflated sack draped over you, lol. I've only had her a few months, but I'm already way more attached to her than I was with my Hannahs; it's crazy how you can have such feelings for an inanimate object, but it feels so amazing I guess I'll take it, lol. I couldn't be happier. I hope she lasts forever.

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

My very first sex/love-doll I ever bought was a ''bucket-list" gift to myself. She was a PRIVATE ISLAND BEAUTY---Eden. I renamed her Patty after the star in The Patty Duke Show. She weighed 80 pounds of female silicon beauty. Yes, she cost over $7k, but she is worth every cent. I made sure I could drive to PIB's studio (in VA) from my home in TN, in case something happened with my bank-check. I mailed the artist $20 for beer because he put a 40" butt on my Patty. Yes, I had to buy a lighter vinyl semi-inflatable love doll from Amazon. She's perfect with a golden blond wig. She favors Sandra Dee. So her name is Sandy. I think I will take her to The Doll Meet and Greet in Europe.

KataGinaLove189
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KataGinaLove189 »

My first (I got her over a month ago) was the realistic latex blowjob sex doll with from loveandvibes, although I got her off the amazon storefront, so no wig. I named her Gina and she's lovely. Can't tell you the performance on the holes, since I don't have a penis. She's quite beautiful though, and I love her. (Hope to post pictures of her sometime soon.)

fakadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fakadoll »

I'm still looking. Who will tell what type is better?

INFORMATIONS