realsexdoll.com

Advice Needed! Customizing Ann Summers' Nurse Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Spudgun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Advice Needed! Customizing Ann Summers' Nurse Doll

Post by Spudgun »

Right, I'm hoping you lot might have a few morsels of advice for me!

Here's my plan;
Fill a doll (Ann Summers' Nurse Shagwell doll) with teddy bear stuffing, her tits with something gel-like (breast forms? Balloons with a homemade gel?) and a mask of some description to improve the face.

so, can any of you doll-modding vets impart any advice on how to get my doll open for stuffing and be able to close her up again? Stitching? Glue?

Any ideas for a soft medium to fill her breasts?

And finally, what would be a good source for a mask?

Cheers in advance for any advice!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Advice Needed! Customizing Ann Summers' Nurse Doll

Post by sam treadwell »

Dang, I searched high and low for it Spudgun, but couldn't find the thread I was looking for that might have helped you out. But there was a thread a while back that a member from the U.K. posted, in which he made some wonderful improvements on some lower end dolls.

I do recall that instead of a face mask, he used one of those cosmotology styling heads that cosmetology students use to train with. Now if memory serves me correctly, he simply took the existing printed face vinyl head and inserted it right into the cosmotology head. He said that he had to cut the back of the head a little in order to get the existing dolls head to go in, but that the wig covered it up, so no biggie. Sorry, I wish I could find that thread, but it appears to be gone now?

Down the road, you may wish to invest in something like the doll in the first link below at some point? It comes with soft TPE breasts. The link at the bottom might be of some help as well, but the method described above sounds better to me.

Unusual Modular Vinyl Doll...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54633

Replacement Heads for Inflatables
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38962

INFORMATIONS