What would be a good first doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What would be a good first doll?

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Depends on your tastes and budget.
I started with a mannequin. Just a head actually, back in 1986. Then I bought pieces as I could afford them. A hand here, a foot there. Me and the mannequin lasted thirty years. That's more than many, if not most marriages.

kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kev55 »

An inflatable is inexpensive enough, so long as you go for something around $90- 120, you shouldn't go far wrong, and if you do go the China Doll route, don't pay anywhere near the $200 mark or over, as you will get a doll that other sellers would sell for $90, (sneaky these Chinese sellers), Diao Shi are not too bad, dressed in a good "nude" body stocking and with a Bustier corset, G string, and stockings over, mmmmmmm quite nice, A thing to keep in mind though, is that buying a doll....is just the beginning !

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Not sure if some people saw that I ended up ordering the Buffy inflatable on 1am.

I hope to get it the end of the week.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Good choice. Both the Buffy and the Rena have pretty nice faces. Check out the thread below, 3rd picture down in the thread. With a little makeup, these dolls can be made to look even hotter than they already do.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... eet+Hanako

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks for the link I'll have to see what she looks like in person before getting carried away with makeup.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Most all of the Daio Shi brand air babes are good first start air babes - price is decent and there are so many variations of the doll it's hard to keep up with each version

I purchased two of the newer versions last year and all remain with me today - so quality is good an none has sprung a leak - another plus - and again as a first doll to jump into - they make a good choice - i have the standing and a sitting version

Picking which version over another is really a matter of taste - so take your time - and - as where to buy - well these Daio Shi made air babes are everywhere on the www so pick and chose - my go to place is Amazon - but 1AM is also a good place to start -

My favorite is the sitting version as it allows for me at least better positions - but don't get me wrong the standing version has her merits as well - just note there are two main differences - one version has built in inserts glued into the air babe - the other main version that is value priced does not - and that version has separate inserts of the dumb bell style that have to placed into the doll - so if the price is below $100 - that's the version you will be getting -

Most re-sellers will have that tidbit of info or pictures - so make sure the version you order is the right fit for your desires - although honestly all versions are kool - and make a good first choice air babe

Good luck on your doll quest -

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

It hasn't been shipped out yet so not getting it this week.

I'm so excited that I'm looking at cloths and lingerie for her already lol

INFORMATIONS