realsexdoll.com

What would be a good first doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

What would be a good first doll?

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm looking for a good first doll for a decent price. I want it to hae a pretty face, brunette hair and all three holes.

What would you guys recommend?

Thanks

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What would be a good first doll?

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Private secretary doll or air hostess doll

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Do they look realistic? and where can I purchase one?

Edit: are these the ones your talking about https://www.amazon.com/ACLAT-Inflatable ... B01C6C3B3C

https://www.amazon.com/California-Exoti ... B002JINR5Q

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Well depends on your budget and your interpretation of realistic. You can't spend little and expect a lot.....the doll pictured is from China, diao-shi and is different to the box photo. Equally the price between the two is about £75.00.
Never had experience with diao shi but of your budget is about £100 then go with that doll, I believe aliexpress is the site to get one off unless you have seen one in eBay or local purchase from someone. You have the hands and feet with those dolls and the 3 holes.
The Cali-exotics doll (sexy flight attendant) is cheaper say £30 and is more basic. She also has a closed mouth which I forgot about when suggesting her. However I personally like the Cali-exotic dolls. The faces are quite prett and I like the inflatable slits for comfort.
Ultimately you need to weight up your budget and requirements but either way "realistic" is a fluid concept and s personal thing.....in my experience a blow up doll doesn't come close to a real woman but I have had some mind blowing orgasims from basic blow up dolls over the years!
Good look on your quest and if you do purchase whatever doll please post some pictures and review your experiences!
IF82

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks for the response

I'll check out allexpress site sometime. I know a blowup doll won't look real compared to a silicone doll but I want it to be fairly realistic.

I also thought about getting one of the 1am inflatables. I really like the look a some of them and that's what I mean by realistic.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

The 3 hole option might be a little challenging to find these days IluvFemsNlingerie? There doesn't seem to be that many inflatable dolls with the oral feature being made at this time, and of the one's that are, many users have reported that the oral feature is a no go for them?

The doll in the link below offers the oral feature, and isn't bad looking at all compared to most oral dolls, but how usable that feature is I cannot say?

As far as inflatables go, the one's with the most attractive and realistic figures of all are the latex Domax Poupee. But if you are in the U.S. they are expensive to bring here, and will run around $350.00 when all is said and done. These dolls do have oral mouths, and pretty faces as well, but again, reports on the usability of the oral feature have been dismal.

Best of luck in your search. There are many knowledgeable members here that can assist you.

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011L4I95G/re ... PCNYRE027H

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I'm in the US and I don't mind paying $300.

Seems like latex is better for realism but harder to maintain than vinyl.

I might try out one of the 1am air dolls and report back. I'm will to sacrifice the oral if the doll looks good

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Seems like latex is better for realism but harder to maintain than vinyl.
I've never had a latex doll IluvFemsNlingerie, but others that have, have reported that they are generally longer lasting than the vinyl dolls. Domax now offers a thicker skin option as an add on cost to the standard doll. But it's probably prudent to not spend a lot on a first doll.

I don't generally care for most of the dolls with the oral sex mouths. But one member had the one in the link below, and seemed to be pretty happy with her. Though if I recall, he did report that she didn't last real long? And of course there are the Hannah Harper and Agent 69 dolls. Those dolls have very pretty faces, particularly the Agent 69, no oral though.

BJ Betty Doll
https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Produc ... B00J09Z5DE

Agent 69 Doll
https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Produc ... B00J09Z2PU

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I remember the Agent 69 doll from a couple years ago.

I'll keep looking but thanks for the links.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, the Bay has quite a large selection of very nice inflatables, with the realistic looking hands and feet, so does the Ali Exp., I recently have been looking at several Inflatables on Ali that have some kind of actual Silicone Breasts, that are Squeezable as any silicone Breast would be, of course be very cautious when ordering from the Bay or Ali, I usually send the Vendor a test question on Ali to see if they have the item in stock, if the vendor takes days to reply or does not reply at all, you can guess what the service will be.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I'm trying to get a Agent 69 doll from the Haremlover on the FS forum.

I know he's in the UK but hopefully I can get it for a good price.

Edit: I ended up getting the Buffy semi-solid inflatable on 1amdollsusa.com

kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kev55 »

Hi, If you do get a China Doll, dress her in a couple of body stockings, they work wonders for a little more realism, as the bits are approx. in the right places, (on the standing doll the vagina is accurately positioned but we aren't sure what species it's accurate to), the finer body contours are just not included, and the sitting one is a load better than a standing one, thing to watch out for, is the pvc will split/ tear or come adrift in the vagina area, and you'll need to remove her vagine to fix it, I managed to fix one of mine without vaginal surgery, by putting a pint of liquid latex in thru the inflation valve and after blowing her up, moved the latex around to the leak, that was about 3 months ago and she is still inflated, and I fill her breasts with water right to the brim, leaving no air in them, they are really nice to play with, another thing I did was to fit a mannequin head. Hope this helps. Kev

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I hope it doesn't come to that with the 1am inflatable but thanks for the heads up.

I'm looking forward to getting Buffy and dressing her up. I'm still trying to get a Agent 69 too.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do not over fill your doll. Many of the product photos show them over inflated
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

kev55 wrote:Hi, If you do get a China Doll, dress her in a couple of body stockings, they work wonders for a little more realism
Good suggestion kev55. A good bodysuit that covers up the unrealistic looking shoulders on these dolls, such as the one below can work wonders as well.

The link below shows the improvements that one clever member added to his Cayenne Cleur doll.

Cayenne modifications completed.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 82#p745082

http://store.americanapparel.net/en/bodysuits_cat33225

INFORMATIONS