realsexdoll.com

Buffy inflatable from 1AM review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Buffy inflatable from 1AM review

Post by Hollywu »

She's so cool. I ended up getting one of her myself as well as the Paula one. I hadn't put batteries into the vibrating/talking unit until after I read your earlier post. It is hysterical. I am just thinking of what kind of mayhem I could do with 2 of these units "talking" at once behind closed doors.

My 2 girls shipped with 2 bags - one had air pump, little plastic bag with a vinyl patch and glue and the talking/vibrating device and the other bag had all of those items plus what looked to be a tiny vial of glue and a small thing of lube. I didn't get any insert with Buffy though - did the rest of you that have ordered her get one as well or not? Paula has a built in one that is part of her.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah I must have missed this thread but I have a picture thread of my Buffy doll somewhere on here. Here's a pic of her in a white Chemise sorry for the crappy pic.

P.S. That's CeCe my WM156 in the background :)
Attachments
DSCN0545.JPG
DSCN0545.JPG (280.38 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

GorgeousT
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GorgeousT »

Very well made!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Tue e are fun dolls. Diao shi babes are the high midrange of dolls and deserve what recognition they can get.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS