realsexdoll.com

Best Topco Doll for a first timer?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
SigmaPrime

Best Topco Doll for a first timer?

Post by SigmaPrime »

Hello everyone! I am a new doll fan who is looking to pick up his first girl.

A site up here in Canada has several of the Topco dolls on sale for $50 each, which seems like a pretty good price for the reviews.

Which of the following dolls would you recommend for a first timer?

Bree Olsen
Sexy and Psycho
Young and Tight
Lonely and Lusty
I am leaning towards Young And Tight as I seem to prefer her face... I am am a larger gentleman so are any of these sturdier than another?

Any advice is deeply appreciated!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Best Topco Doll for a first timer?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

First welcome to TDF - SP - :thumbs_up:

All these TOPCO air babes are all essentially the same with exception of Bree Olson

The main difference is the face and hair, and some might even say the faces are all the same to just the makeup applied and hair are different -

So essentially its up to you in your preference of makeup and hair color - or Bree Olson who is not standing at attention but rather an air babe in sitting position of sorts

I ended up getting Bree who I like very much and the Sexy/ Psyco as I adore her red hair back in 2014/ 2015

I always liked these air babes - had them for many years in the past when they first came out - quality back then was so/so but as a sex toy they functioned very well - all are made to use a separate insert you have to install before use (don't leave the insert in the doll) it's made of TPE which over time reacts with the vinyl body

The quality of the newly made TOPCO air babes is way better then before and surprisingly have exceeded my previous TOPCO air babes in longevity -

$50 CAN is a very good price - if it were nearby to me - I would buy some too - :mrgreen:

Well its hard for me to pick an air babe for another - you like the Y & T - go for it - she standing at attention and can be used in a variety of positions that support that

All inflata-babes have a weakness - essentially they are a balloon - put to much stress and they pop in one fashion or another - So I don't mount them for missionary style - but instead come up with waze's to not put all my body weight on them - this has created a LTR with mine - with most lasting years rather than days - but hey its all up to your preferences - couple nights fling or a steady long nights run

Either way as a sex toy or warm soft body to sleep with or watch the game on TV they are okay

Oh a word on inserts - the provided insert is okay - but there is a whole world of inserts out there from Toy's Heart among just one of many - and changing the ride to soft - medium and to extreme is what really rocks about this design - unlike the built in ones as that will be the same ride every night - food for thought - everyone has a preference of one sort or another -

Good luck on your doll quest - SP - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

anon214
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Best Topco Doll for a first timer?

Post by anon214 »

It depends what position your looking for

INFORMATIONS