realsexdoll.com

Update News on new PDX dolls for 2016

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
HornyBossKen

Update News on new PDX dolls for 2016

Post by HornyBossKen »

I asked the rep, Rob (robroyal here), about the new line.

Encouraging news below. Perhaps we can all give even more input as to the size of breasts we'd really go for.
I've really been aching to find dolls with the big tits and round ass of the Linn Thomas and Jessica Drake dolls of NMC.
I'm also much more into the installed realistic vagina/anus vs. dog bone because those dog bones are horrible. While the line sounds like it's pretty far along in development, it never hurts to have your input heard.

Here's the latest, be sure to comment here so rob knows what we're all thinking.
Sounds like they do take feedback seriously.

Yes, it’s true, we are working on a new and improved round of dolls for release at this year’s ANME show in July. We have been hard at work making the faces even prettier and more realistic, improving the roundness and fullness of the asses, improving the inflatable breasts with an even more realistic feeling nipples, reworking the dog-bone inserts, and most of all, redesigning the entire sewing pattern of the doll so that they are more anatomically correct and more loveable/fuckable/positionable! Its a full rework of the existing, traditional blow-up babe designs and we are really excited about the progress! Hope you can share the news with the rest of the gang, thanks again for your support of Pipedream and our PDX Dollz!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 10.45.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 10.45.31 AM.png (38.63 KiB) Viewed 3600 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Update News on new PDX dolls for 2016

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for the update HBK. I knew that they were coming as robroyal had mentioned them some time back, but I did not hear anything of an arrival date.

Over the years, there have been some inflatable Nanma dolls with some pretty faces. But I often wondered why these dolls were never available with some of the extraordinarily beautiful and exotic faces that you might see for example on some of the My Size Barbie's? Well, here's to hoping that we see something like this in the future. The anatomically correct upgrade sounds like a great thing as well.

Sam

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

This all sides positive, great news....I hope they will always produce inflatable dolls, my life wouldn't be complete with out them.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I remember that in August 2015 robroyal promised a "new and improved version that WILL street in January 2016." Now it is January 2016 and he is saying the new and improved version will be released at a trade show in July.
robroyal wrote:I hope you all understand the logistics behind manufacturing, and I want to make it up to all you fans who have followed us in hopes of the new and improved models. I can tell u this: Hannah and Agent 69 both have the new softer breasts and bigger asses. We have replaced all original Deluxe dolls with the new and improved inflatable breasts with TPR nipples. The dog-bone insert still remains the same, we are working on a new and improved version that will street in January 2016.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=45
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks much - Boss Ken - :thumbs_up:

Well maybe the push back to summer of 2016 is good idea if they come up with a swell new line of inflata-babe's that will inspire

So far my Bad Ass Bonnie Rotten has done okay, minor issues not withstanding - including the mid range version too which has been trouble free

Happy Trails -

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Great news, as the new dolls are ''not as good'' as the older ones as : (as you said above) Linn Thomas, Jessica Drake, Teagan Presley, Carol Coxx, Kandi Boxx (That I loved). Hope they will sell them again shortly as they are all discontinued.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

HotNuts wrote:Great news, as the new dolls are ''not as good'' as the older ones as : (as you said above) Linn Thomas, Jessica Drake, Teagan Presley, Carol Coxx, Kandi Boxx (That I loved). Hope they will sell them again shortly as they are all discontinued.
Some of it could be licensing issues as well since some of these girls now have other products. Specifically that Jessica Drake has signed with Wicked and now has a RD2 made from her likeness.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - karpos - :thumbs_up:

Actually you are right as those marketing agreements are almost always for a set period of time and Cal Exotics has only recently re-entered into those deals with dolls using the "VIVID RAW" line to jump full in with a range of value & semi-HyNd air-babes and solids undt torsos

I remember when the RD jessica drake was first issued - some time ago and the Cal Exotics jessica drake inflata-babe was also available at the same time - so they do over-lap

The main issue with the legacy type air babes as made by NMC - is the fact of the factory fire - as only NMC knows what was lost and the fact we're getting all these new value and mid range type air babes speaks volumes that maybe the old tooling was lost for good - :?:

The fact that now years have gone by and none of the mythological air babes have returned - means they might not be coming back - at least not in the original configuration - so if you still got one hold on to her - as it might take a long while to re-tool up another extreme fantasy air babe

Hey who knows - maybe ole Rob from PDX is reading on and thinking maybe his PDX company can capitalize on this phenom- and create an extreme new air doll with a huge breasts and booty - go Rob go

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS