Dolls1970

Re: Pretty Paula

Post by Dolls1970 »

;)

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

You do fuck her, right?
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

of course...

Loverboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Loverboy »

Very cute doll and great photos Doll 1970.

Loverboy

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice pics - 1970 - :thumbs_up:

Paula looks wonderful in your posts - much luck with her I've seen these 1AM air babes become really popular here - :angel:

Happy Trails

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

REALLLLY beautiful face and hair but vagina should be smack in the middle of where they put the vagina and anus on this doll. When will they learn?

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Dolls1970, amazing pictures! Many thanks to you and your excellent girlfriend.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

dollmaster666
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollmaster666 »

Hello all. I have ordered this doll from 1amdollusa a few days ago and is still processing. Has anyone else had this problem? should I be concerned?

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

Does 1amDolls USA Ship From The USA ? Just curious how long it would take to get Paula Here To The USA.

vv187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vv187 »

biscaynenick wrote:Does 1amDolls USA Ship From The USA ? Just curious how long it would take to get Paula Here To The USA.
They ship DHL from China, but they ship fast. I've placed 2 inflatable orders (Paula and Liz), and the most recent showed up in only 4 days.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

A quality aftermarket wig makes a world of difference in the way a vinyl doll looks. Body stockings on vinyl dolls make them much more cuddly for sleeping with at night. Top it off with a long satin sleep shirt and they don't feel like a vinyl doll anymore.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

This is definitely a pretty inflateable.

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

vv187 wrote:
biscaynenick wrote:Does 1amDolls USA Ship From The USA ? Just curious how long it would take to get Paula Here To The USA.
They ship DHL from China, but they ship fast. I've placed 2 inflatable orders (Paula and Liz), and the most recent showed up in only 4 days.
Okay, Thanks for that info. I've seen some pretty fast China shipping I recently made an ebay purchase from a vendor who advertised "Latino Woman Big Hip" inflatable mannequin legs.(the silver ones) For $15.99 w/free shipping I had to check this out. So it turns out that they are about the same size as the rest of them on ebay. U.S. women's size 5 jeans but I was happy to see they have a upgraded air fill with a check valve. Holding good for over a week now, and they have the thick durable vinyl. I like to mingle with air, fiberglass mannequins , and some home made heavy foam and duck tape jobs that I experiment with. I'm amazed by heat stretching !!! I started making my own dolls to achieve the physique of larger more muscular type woman. And like the song says "One Thing Leads To Another!" lol !!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff on this post - Dolls1970 - :thumbs_up:

Paula is so pretty i decided to purchase her too along with her sister "Miko" - much based on your pictures and experience - :angel:

Happy Trails

INFORMATIONS