realsexdoll.com

inflatechan.net "quality dolls Crusade"

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
inflatechan

inflatechan.net "quality dolls Crusade"

Post by inflatechan »

"What if hi-end vinyl toy manufacturer make a love doll?" This question has already been discussed here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31338
Some guy(s), obviously feeling the same, suggest(s) to co-operate and order a test batch: http://www.inflatechan.net/furry/res/23840.html#34571
Most of us are ready to buy it when it's already available (at least, me). Speaking about co-operation gives me strong doubts, but I know some of you have custom made dolls.
I really don't want to miss even a smallest chance to get a doll from Intex but I don't know if I can do something except simply asking you.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: inflatechan.net "quality dolls Crusade"

Post by Lemminkainen »

I think it could use some fresh blood, why not leave it all new? :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Well, do you want vinyl or latex? Vinyl requires organizing a bigger batch because the per-unit cost gets insane on small runs, like 600$ or more. Well, that's for high quality constructions that can take a lot of abuse with heavy duty seams and stuff but you wouldn't want your expensive custom toy to pop, right? Also I'm not sure Intex would produce sex toys. Furries tend to use Jet Creations (http://www.jetcreations.com/) since they have experience with heavy duty toys but apparently they refuse to make outright sex toys. Aftermarket holes seem to be fine but not pre-installed ones.

Latex is handmade anyway so even one-off toys are feasible, the hourglass doll shown in that thread apparently cost only 400$.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Can TDF write Intex and ask if they will? With some help of Kickstarter, we can order a batch of 10 000 dolls at once. Intex is famous for unbreakable seams and ultra heavy duty envelopes. If we start A Big Official Project, we can have >10K pre-orders.
Maybe a mermaid doll? She can fit Intex style :-D Double seams, ultra-strong envelope, hourglass body with HUGE boobs, three holes and a cyan-colored tail :-D

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Void ... you might wanna check this company out for custom inflatables.
http://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/ - you design it they will build it.
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

crazinflatable
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crazinflatable »

Void pointer, I'm your in your project to ask intex to produce dolls.
Life is better in the air - Just inflate a vinyl doll and relax ! :D

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Let's decide how exactly we should ask Intex, in order to have better chances.
I suggest A Big Letter From TDF Stuff, if possible.
More suggestions? :)

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Void Pointer wrote:Can TDF write Intex and ask if they will? With some help of Kickstarter, we can order a batch of 10 000 dolls at once. Intex is famous for unbreakable seams and ultra heavy duty envelopes. If we start A Big Official Project, we can have >10K pre-orders.
Maybe a mermaid doll? She can fit Intex style :-D Double seams, ultra-strong envelope, hourglass body with HUGE boobs, three holes and a cyan-colored tail :-D
I think you will have difficulty with those numbers. Even if those people would buy such a thing when they see it on a shelf they won't be searching a forum like this and preordering with someone they don't know in sufficient quantities to pay for 10000 units. And then you have the logistical challenge of getting those 10000 units to their respective buyers. Do you even have the facilities to receive a shipment of that size?

From what I've heard Jet Creations will create sex toys now and have developed enough ways to strengthen seams and such that the resulting inflatables can easily withstand people jumping on them like a trampoline. Of course it's pricey, in a 100 item run you pay around 300-500 per item I think.

Regarding Von's suggestion, they're pretty durable too (lapped seams and 0.4mm material make any of these customs muuuuch stronger than anything you can buy in a sex shop) but you will be paying 500$+ for an item. They have paint issues if you get unlucky.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Even though TDF lists vendors and manufacturers, in the end, we are just a forum, and a small one at that, when comparing us to places like IGN, 4chan, Reddit, or something like that.
Also, TDF is not in the market of trading in dolls. We only provide a platform for people to share a common interest.

For a manufacturer to even consider producing a batch of 10000 dolls, you would need to be a serious player in the business world, or be able to come up with hard numbers that prove the dolls will sell.

TDF may be big in the doll community, but let's be honest, we're small fry in the business world.

So, to quote a line from Independence Day: Our official position is we don't have an official position.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Well, NOW I have something looking like a plan. At last.

1) Let's choose a native English speaker, who can (unlike me) write a draft version of the letter.
2) We should ask:
* Will Intex ever make sex dolls?
* What's the price for a small batch, assuming simple design but good quality? A bigger one? How big are both?
* Will it require some additional conditions? Third party seller etc?
3) Let's discuss the letter, edit it and send. Maybe it should be an open letter signed by most TDF.
4) If "Yes", we'll design the doll itself by suggesting and voting.
5) Having the draft design, we can get the actual price.
6) Having Intex official price and the future doll look, we can use something like Kickstarter because the project itself will look trustworthy enough with Intex papers, so we can count on pre-orders.

We are driven by desire, so we can't fail :-D

INFORMATIONS