Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Actually clean up is a snap - with this design - :thumbs_up:

With the doll deflated - I jump into the shower with her - and I flush her pussy/ ass combo - completely

Within minutes she clean - let her air dry - and she's ready for her next sexual assignment -

Just note I use a shower cap on her head to prevent her hair from getting wet - important as moisture can't be easily removed once it enters inside her head

Stay away from sticks and other sharp items pushed up her privates - one wrong move can be fatal - not worth the risk - nor necessary

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

Do you recommend having her inflated or deflated when trying this technique?
yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Before using sharp instruments - :!: on an inflata-babe

See if you can just gently rub the insert - starting at the edge and gently using the rubbing motion to pull off the insert - working around the entire insert -

The two NMC air babes I had {Natalie & Cayenne} purchased a few years ago were done that way - although - they showed signs of coming undone just from normal routine usage - but to get the remainder of the insert off - that's the trick I used

She is just such a fine air babe - do note though - as the insert is used more and more - the better it gets - sure is tight in the beginning - but that does loosen up

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great question - "erf72" - :thumbs_up:

Always deflated - work slowly - also you didn't mention which air babe you are going to do this with, is she an NMC type air babe - :?:

Much older NMC type legacy air babes are really glued in well, whereas NMC air babes from the past five years are not as well glued in {Cayenne/ Kimmi Lovcock/ Natalie}

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Great question - "erf72" - :thumbs_up:

Always deflated - work slowly - also you didn't mention which air babe you are going to do this with, is she an NMC type air babe - :?:

Much older NMC type legacy air babes are really glued in well, whereas NMC air babes from the past five years are not as well glued in {Cayenne/ Kimmi Lovcock/ Natalie}

Hi, thanks for your reply and advice :) :thumbs_up:

Sorry I should of said, the babe in question is Cayenne :)

Another guy mentioned that there is only glue around the top rather than all the way down the insert, is that what you've experienced? Also is it 1 insert from front to back or 2 seperate inserts?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Guten Taug

Cayenne is an awesome air babe - :angel:

All Legacy NMC air babes like Cayenne are equipped with two, (2) separate inserts glued all around

Yet the adhesive used of late isn't as strong as in the past

Many posts here TDF explain how these air babes are initially tight, but then loosen up after use - the as built in inserts aren't bad but yes tight - use of a good water/silicone lubricant is a must until the insert opens up

If you remove the as built insert - there many good replacement inserts available, an exact match though will be tuff and as to appearance - she also will not be the same

Things to think about

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Added some pictures to show what the entries look like sans the insert -
Attachments
Cayenne 03 - Copy.jpg
Cayenne 03 - Copy.jpg (258.65 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Cayenne 02 - Copy.jpg
Cayenne 02 - Copy.jpg (363.31 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Cayeenne 01 - Copy.jpg
Cayeenne 01 - Copy.jpg (296.85 KiB) Viewed 2956 times

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

Hi, thanks for the pics, these are exstemely helpful :thumbs_up: though I'm struggling to understand the front entrace, the back looks as though I would expect without an insert but on the front there seems to be a lose bit of material inside, like a fap you can pull out or something, I can't quite make it out.

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

yorktown wrote:8) Guten Taug

Cayenne is an awesome air babe - :angel:

All Legacy NMC air babes like Cayenne are equipped with two, (2) separate inserts glued all around

Yet the adhesive used of late isn't as strong as in the past

Many posts here TDF explain how these air babes are initially tight, but then loosen up after use - the as built in inserts aren't bad but yes tight - use of a good water/silicone lubricant is a must until the insert opens up

If you remove the as built insert - there many good replacement inserts available, an exact match though will be tuff and as to appearance - she also will not be the same

Things to think about
Yeah I had thought about the look and really don't want to change her but also I really want to use her and it's not happening with these inserts.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup totally understanding ya - :thumbs_up:

There are some good inserts to be used with this air babe - but she can not be ridden raw - without a condom - the texture of the luv tunnel is ruff - and is like riding on a Conti-Contact Low profile tire - ouch - :x

Just another note the Daio Shi built in inserts can be removed the same way - :idea:

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Can't get enough of my Kimmi Lovecok doll.... I HIGHLY recommend her.
Here's a sexy recent outfit I've put her in for some VERY hot, very fun times...
She's a minx that always always satisfies! So beautiful, such awesome tits
and fantastic pussy too. 100%
Attachments
Halloween Idea... She's ALWAYS super hot
Halloween Idea... She's ALWAYS super hot
BruceSelina01g.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2482 times

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Excellent stuff, HornyBossKen. I will admit that your photos are one of the things that got me back into this hobby.

HornyBossKen wrote:Can't get enough of my Kimmi Lovecok doll.... I HIGHLY recommend her.
Here's a sexy recent outfit I've put her in for some VERY hot, very fun times...
She's a minx that always always satisfies! So beautiful, such awesome tits
and fantastic pussy too. 100%

INFORMATIONS