The new PDX Hannah Harper

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The new PDX Hannah Harper

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The one thing that caught my eye with these new designs is the wonderfully crafted face/ heads - i have to give it to PDX as these newly designed dolls have some of the best faces

I purchased the Hannah Harper version of the new PDX air babes - as i have an older NMC made version and was more than curious as how the re-make compares - I'll do a post on that later on comparing both old and new

One thing i noticed was that the Hannah Harper has the same basic modular layout as the Daio Shi made air babes - in a newer updated version this doll has a solid breast somewhat squeezable - but not very soft at all - which obviates the need for all those air valves on the back compared to the regular Daio Shi air babe - also this air doll has more voluptuous legs VS the straight pipe Daio Shi legs - but the basic design is straight from Daio Shi with the upper body tunnel for pass thru arms that are a separate inflation of the air dolls left arm - this allows for the arms to rotate - but does have some distraction VS NMC designs - both have pro's and con's - :!:

The air babes lower body is straight again from the design studio of Daio Shi - Hannah Harper comes with a separate TPE/TPR - insert - angle of the pussy is the same as the Daio Shi standing at at attention air babes - one kool thing about this design is that you can use your own inserts - as i have several that change the feel VS the as delivered in addition they also don't hang out side the doll as does the one the air doll came with - very similar to the TOPCO type air babes in design and function - as they too are made by Daio Shi - Hannah has the Wasp shaped mid section with exaggerated hip to waist breast air body thats a one piece section welded to the other parts of her body reducing the amount of seams - :!:

Hannah Harper inflated okay - she is equipped with a safety valve - which makes inflation harder - i've never been a fan of those safety valves - but for some reason they keep coming back in design after design - ugh - :!:

I've had some issues prior with Daio Shi air babes in particular to the seams - as almost all had some flaw or another - not sure about this version - as she seems okay - but i am mindful of another member - von shredhead - went thru with Big Becky - tearing a seam just below where the legs are welded to the lower body torso - so i'll keep an eye on this - as to check for stress tears early on - again i am not 100% sure this doll is made by Daio Shi - but whomever made her either copied Daio Shi's design to a tee or as the ole saying goes "if it quacks like a duck - well then its a duck " - its a Daio Shi made air babe - :idea:

The vinyl skin on Hannah is a thicker and shinier PVC and feels wonderful - not thin at all so she should be durable if her seams remain intact - the doll has a pleasant shape to her but the design cues are again straight from Daio Shi - so she lacks any definition to her butt - so Hannah has no booty - thats a strike against as Booty is a Big thing - and NMC does know how to make a booty -

The breasts on Hannah are visually very nice to look at - as they have a hang down effect that looks neat - but - they are made from a very solid PVC material and while somewhat squeezable they are unlike "Charmin" - they are not soft at all - and the TPE/ TPR nipples was not glued well on one breast - the other is okay - honest this isn't the way to go - an inflatable breast is way better like on the NMC - Daio Shi does not have the best breast designs - even on their value/ mid range they are just okay - while the vast majority are separate add on that can inflate or is just welded on - here's where the copyCat effect would do them well and just do as NMC -

Feet and hands are nearly a direct copy of the NMC - PDX Hannah has a softer hand than the NMC -

While i purchased Hannah fully knowing that there were some issues with the initial design - so far Hannah has been okay - not sure what will be the end result of the re-design - hope for the best i guess - a booty is a big thing and an inflated breast similar to the NMC would make this version of Hannah a winner - especially with the new face/ heads - that are this air dolls main selling point

Happy Trails -
Attachments
Hannah has one of the best faces in the doll world - this version is no exception - is it me - or does she seem French ?
Hannah has one of the best faces in the doll world - this version is no exception - is it me - or does she seem French ?
012.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 9525 times
Hannah side profile
Hannah side profile
011.JPG (991.72 KiB) Viewed 9525 times
Hannah has a very realistic looking breast that hangs down - kudos to them - but - its hard - almost like those 90's era silicone boob jobs that hardened over the years - re-do needed here
Hannah has a very realistic looking breast that hangs down - kudos to them - but - its hard - almost like those 90's era silicone boob jobs that hardened over the years - re-do needed here
023.JPG (1019.06 KiB) Viewed 9525 times
Straight from the Daio Shi design studio - this air babe only has a more rounder leg shape VS the straight pipe legs
Straight from the Daio Shi design studio - this air babe only has a more rounder leg shape VS the straight pipe legs
026.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 9525 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The new PDX Hannah Harper

Post by genesis218 »

Sorry to say but I am sure glad that I purchased an old style Kimmi Lovecock the other day. This makes me want to buy a couple more old style doll's for future use no matter what the cost.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nice review Yorktown. She has a really beautiful face ... I think PDX did a very nice job in the face department on both Hannah and Becky. Seems that they also shared the hard breasts between both dolls, too ... those breasts are the same ones that are on my Becky. Same thick shiny skin with inside welds except on the final welds ... they are outside. No booty, too?? Well I hope the redesign will address this shortcoming ... these girls need some good bubble butt booty to really spoon into!!

Keep an eye on this area ... seems to be the weak point in the design ... there is like a "T" join of the seams meeting together. PDX did a good reinforcement job on the inner/negative curve between the legs, but failed to reinforce the "T" joins/welds.
These two areas where three seams meet at a "T" may fail/tear.
These two areas where three seams meet at a "T" may fail/tear.
026.jpg (891.32 KiB) Viewed 9496 times
I am assuming that she came with the dumbbell/dogbone type insert?? Or something different ...?

Well Yorktown, I hope you enjoy her very much! I am very impressed with the quality and thickness of the vinyl used to make these airgirls, I hope they do not change that in the next design, it is "bulletproof" ... LOL!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

genesis218 wrote:I am sure glad that I purchased an old style Kimmi Lovecock the other day. This makes me want to buy a couple more old style doll's for future use no matter what the cost.
Thanks for the review YT. I like the NICE ASS of the old design Hannah Harper, which is now sold under the name Kimmi Lovecok. It is hard to find in the US, but Genesis218 can help you find it.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have given details of the UK supplier of Kimmi Lovecock to a member who has responded above and if there are 4 members wanting them in the US then no doubt he can order a case . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

von_Shredhead wrote: Seems that they also shared the hard breasts between both dolls, too ... those breasts are the same ones that are on my Becky.
No offense to anyone who finds Becky attractive, but I think everyone will agree that Becky and Hannah are opposite body types. Hannah now has the same droopy breasts as Becky? That's just wrong.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for the comprehensive review buddy!

Really helpful for those of us sitting on the fence and are undecided about taking the leap for one of these new babes.

Been taking a closer look at the Selene Supreme Goddess again myself, so I've been spending some time reading through some reviews.
Hannah now has the same droopy breasts as Becky? That just wrong.
I can relate with you there hugemistake. In addition to those battle hardened torpedo tits, they've got em heading the wrong direction; south :shock:

My personal take on all of this? They had a fine product as is. The only upgrade that I would have done would have been to add the insert option; otherwise she (Agent 69, Hannah, and others in this class) should have been left alone :cry:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for viewing and sharing your thoughts on the new PDX Hannah Harper - :thumbs_up:

My major issue with this air babe is the fact she doesn't have a booty - just the simple Daio Shi designed posterior that seems like they were too busy or lacked focus to do this air babe right - Booty is a Big Thang - and not having one is wrong - :P

I am of a different thought on Hannahs breasts in that they look real - just they are hard - the last thing i really want to see is those Daio Shi corporate coconuts with the cherry on top - if this air babe had these breasts as an inflated part of her body - she would be vastly better - by keeping the profile close to what is - perky boobies are fine but this design to me seems more realistic for a large breasted air babe

The seams are the biggest issue when dealing with Daio Shi designs - they have come along way over the years but they still at times seem like they forget some of the past mistakes and only go and repeat some flawed engineering

I like competition if NMC were the only air babe company - they would get sloppy - same goes for Daio Shi - although they may be a bit sloppy already and they are improving - i am sure PDX pushed them some - and i am sure they are pushing them again to do better the 2nd time around -

I had two prior Daio Shi air babes very similar to Hannah with the exception of this air dolls fine face / head - they were so/ so and had good and bad points as do all air babes - the biggest challenge is the seams - if they last then she is going to be an okay air babe - future makes i can't really speak of - just hoping they try hard to make a big ole booty and give her soft breasts not coconuts like the other Daio Shi air babes

As to changing the manufacturer - well i think PDX already made a commitment to Daio Shi or copykat Daio Shi to make these air babes - so going back to NMC probably ain't going to happen right away - as to Kimmi Lovecok - aka - Hannah Harper of old - well - i leave that to another post at another time - :mrgreen:

Just wanted to also say thank ya to - von shredhead / puma uma / who also purchased these new PDX designs and were a valuable resource for me - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -
Attachments
again maybe its me - but Hannah's breast look more realistic to me at least - what she needed was an inflated breast not a hard PVC filled tata
again maybe its me - but Hannah's breast look more realistic to me at least - what she needed was an inflated breast not a hard PVC filled tata
019.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 9386 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I'm curious about something here Captain?

It appears, best that I can tell, that the bullet vibrator option is absent from the newer releases?

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner - :thumbs_up:

The new PDX Hannah Harper isn't like the older Hannah as made by NMC - so no she isn't equipped with the same devices and there is no vibrating bullet to be placed into a special place on her back that fits inside the air doll -

Hope that helps -

Happy Trails -

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

no good news about the hard boobs :oops:

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

:thumbs_up: Great Review Yorktown

I think I'll wait on the redesign as I'm a HUGE fan of squeezing the Charmin and also a booty lover.

Must be Mr. Whipple that heads up the tit department at this doll factory :wink:

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all, ,
I`ve ordered the new hanna , and by reading this great review , I am thinking about renforcing the "t" seam , with a bit of black vinyl cut in to love heart shape , to give it a inked look , I just need to find out what glue I should use , ..

rubber sheep
baa means yes please

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hey Guys, All of your posts are helpful and instrumental in producing the next round of our new and improved PDX dolls! We realized after the first week we released the new PDX dolls that the hard breasts were terrible and unacceptable. Just so all of you know, the new PDX dolls are not made by NMC, Diao Shi, or any other previous doll manufacturer. We have sourced one of our brand new factories to produce our entire line of PDX blowup babes, and they are working around the clock to improve our existing designs. I share every concern from the doll forum with my current factory, and every concern is taken seriously! We are no longer producing the same hard breasts, all dolls have been switched to inflatable breasts with TPR nipples, and all dolls will have booty's once again going forward! We hope that you will all give our PDX dolls one more chance!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

robroyal wrote:I share every concern from the doll forum with my current factory, and every concern is taken seriously! We are no longer producing the same hard breasts, all dolls have been switched to inflatable breasts with TPR nipples, and all dolls will have booty's once again going forward! We hope that you will all give our PDX dolls one more chance!
Hi!

The photos above show the vinyl to have a glossy surface. Anyone who's actually been to bed with a doll knows that such a surface is sticky and one cannot slide against it - it's not like skin. The texture, as Kimmi Lovecock is reliably, should be the smooth matt vinyl. Often vinyl is glossy on one side and matt on the other - and perhaps the people in the factory just don't take any notice of which way up they put the material.

PDX should really be employing people within their organisation who are working for the love of dolls, the love of what they produce and the good things in terms of relief of human suffering that their products can achieve in society - rather than people who are simply making a product because there's a demand and it gives jobs and the ability to pay their shopping bills. Were they to do so, they'd _know_ what their target market customers would really like, and which people will then buy with enthusiasm. This love of dolls is what really drives people who've gone to a lot of investment in the making of silicone human replicas and drives people like Patrick at PIB to create great art out of what he does causing people to be diagnosed with "PIB fever" . . . and "DS fever" has started to enter the vocabulary also.

There are two areas on inflatababes which need attention also - reinforcement of the vinyl around the insert openings so that they are less prone to early splitting at the crotch - and the joint at the neck where gluing the flexible PVC right to the edge of the neck joint causes a sharper angle than necessary and resulting strain and associated neck leaks.

It's great for PDX to be actively represented on this forum and listening. But direct employment of an inflatophile on the payroll really would pay dividends! I'm sure there'd be 20 applicants for the job from this forum :D

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS