realsexdoll.com

PDX BBW Big Becky

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

PDX BBW Big Becky

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All! I know a few of y'all been waiting patiently (or not) for this ...

My initial review of the PDX BBW Big Becky

Why did I buy?
Wanted a large full sized doll without having to move large amount of dead weight. Was wanting a large doll in hopes that it would have a deep pussy and ass. (Fatty Patty has a nice deep pussy and ass, this doll certainly should too ... ended up being a bad assumption on my part)

Disclaimer : I am not an "seasoned expert" with airdolls and this is my first experience with a "high end" vinyl airgirl.

Pros
Heavy duty vinyl construction
Seam edges on inside ... smooth except for last area to be closed ... seam edge on outside ... overall, doll feels nice and silky smooth
Nice face, hands, feet, wig
Legs/hips have "hinged" design. Will bend back and forth as needed
Includes air pump and repair kit
After finding her "sweet spot" ... awesome, fun fuck, she'll give ya a hell of a workout! Was DRENCHED in sweat when finally came!
Open ended dumbell/dogbone insert easy to clean

Cons
Pussy/ass entrances too low for comfort/enterability/insertability
Pussy/ass tunnel/tube curved like upside down "U". Well endowed guys, painful when fully inserted/balls to the wall ... penis does not bend THAT way. (normal guys, you'll probably be okay)
Dumbell insert open ended, messy spooge/lube cocktail everywhere
Insert is pain in the ass to install/uninstall
No ass/flat ass
Included air pump leaves a lot to be desired.
Boobies are hard plastic add-ons ... not enjoyable when laying on top ... no comfort factor nor playability at all ... better to have just left 'em off/uninstalled. Titty fuckers will have to look elsewhere.

Ideas/suggestions to make her better
She MUST be able to handle big and long penises (penii?)

Ditch the dumbell/dogbone insert and replace the insert tube with two pouches for either glued in or removable factory inserts/aftermarket inserts. This would allow for a big ass to be included in the doll design instead of flat/no ass. Internal mount point for vag pouch could somewhat form the "crack" of the ass. Internal mount point of ass pouch could make for a "belly button" scooped area or something. Would also keep the doll from being so "egg shaped", give her some "rolls" ... LOL
OR
IF keeping with the tube/dogbone insert system ... move the pussy and ass entrances up a bit to make 'em easier to get to, get rid of the upside down "U" tunnel shape and make straight through ... much longer dogbone/dumbell insert and tube will give this girl an ass. Get the insert position situated where everything lines up comfortably.

Get rid of the hard add-on boobies and make 'em inflatable with the rest of the body ... and bigger and a bit closer together, so the titty fuckers have a functional set to use.

That's all it would take to make this doll totally awesome, unfortunately I cannot recommend buying this doll as it is currently designed. Somebody at the factory should test drive a doll off the production line BEFORE releasing them to the public ... perhaps this ill conceived design would not have happened.

Pictures ...
Becky's boobies.
Becky's boobies.
Big_BeckyJPG (01).JPG (208.98 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Hard plastic and pretty much added on after the fact.
Hard plastic and pretty much added on after the fact.
Big_BeckyJPG (02).JPG (172.75 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Pretty face ... looks very sexy when nose-to-nose ... eye-to-eye.
Pretty face ... looks very sexy when nose-to-nose ... eye-to-eye.
Big_BeckyJPG (03).JPG (221.71 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Big 'n' round
Big 'n' round
Big_BeckyJPG (04).JPG (208.02 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Come 'ere you!!  Let me rock your world!!
Come 'ere you!! Let me rock your world!!
Big_BeckyJPG (05).JPG (232.71 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
I'm ready for ya!!  Come on big boy!!
I'm ready for ya!! Come on big boy!!
Big_BeckyJPG (06).JPG (230.58 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Do my boobs look crooked?  Come 'ere and fix 'em, baby!!
Do my boobs look crooked? Come 'ere and fix 'em, baby!!
Big_BeckyJPG (07).JPG (216.22 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
I'll wrap my big arms around you and crush ya!!  Y'ready for me to hurt ya?
I'll wrap my big arms around you and crush ya!! Y'ready for me to hurt ya?
Big_BeckyJPG (08).JPG (220.62 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
I wish I had an ass!!
I wish I had an ass!!
Big_BeckyJPG (09).JPG (210.32 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Becky suffers from Nassatol syndrome  ... "No ass at all!"
Becky suffers from Nassatol syndrome ... "No ass at all!"
Big_BeckyJPG (10).JPG (180.85 KiB) Viewed 10683 times
Okay all ... I cannot recommend this version 1.0 (beta) of Big Becky until her shortcomings have been addressed. When that day arrives, I will DEFINITELY be buying version 2.0. She COULD be a front runner against the old Letha Weapons for most bounce for the ounce, but ONLY with suggested improvements. I most certainly HOPE that PDX will actually make these improvements as I am pretty disappointed with this version of this BBW doll. PLEASE PipeDreams, make her next incarnation AWESOME!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: PDX BBW Big Becky

Post by von_Shredhead »

Question to the experts ... can one leave the insert in this doll "permanently"? Or will this cause damage to the vinyl? I am wondering as the insert is a real pain to install/uninstall ... kinda kills the "mood"

Thanks,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Kewl Doll,

However,

Kind of strange they have a doll that could visually take bigger tits and they put smaller ones on then I think she would have...

I mean they put Huge tits on small dolls all the time so they are like HHH size..

Have fun with her though I'm sure you will she is nice for a Big Girl..

:glou:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hey thanks a lot for sharing and reviewing Becky - von_Shredhead - :thumbs_up:

Honestly its a bit distressing to hear all this about these new PDX air babes - i was really hoping for some relief from this shortage of inflata-babes - :?

I really liked the idea that PDX has come forward with - in that they produced dolls other than another Barbi -hey nothing wrong with a blonde blue eyed air babes - but how about something daring - and they did - with Becky -

What's so distressing is that the air dolls aren't measuring up - hard or impossible to enter and certain design features as expressed by - von_Shredhead - with clarity that shows these designs to be a work in progress - i am thankful to - von_Shredhead - for his candor and insight - :thumbs_up:

As to the question - :idea:

I never - leave anything TPE - in a doll for long periods - over time it does react (TPE) with the vinyl - here is an idea - as the doll does have a removeable insert - look into replacing the inserts with aftermarket inserts(masterbators) - there are a great variety out there - i am sure one will be a blast to use with Becky - they come in all sizes and comfort levels - i almost never use the as delivered inserts - especially the dumb bell designed ones - never really comfortable - look into the TDF sponsored site (Toy Demon) - they have a huge assortment of male masterbators - that would probably fit this air babe to a "T"

Again - thanks to all who have "Beta" tested these air babes - my personal ride with the mid range air babe from PDX - was like wise - ill suited to my needs -

To PDX - please re-consider a through design change with these air babes - they are all a great idea - but from what i've seen they lack the softness that's been a hallmark to air babes to be soft & cuddly plus fun to enter - something that it appears all these air babes lack - :?

Happy Trails -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for taking the time to do a review von_Shredhead.

While I'm not in the market for this particular model doll, you answered a few of my questions regarding the new line up of Pipedreams dolls.

I had heard from my good friend yorktown about the hardened breasts, but hadn't quite envisioned this until I saw your photos. And it's also obvious from looking at the new releases of the Hannah Harper, and Agent 69, that this is the new standard on the higher end vinyl dolls. I had also heard the rumours of the lack of definition in the bum on the newer releases.

While personally, I can live with the flat bum, the battle hardened breasts do not sound like much fun to me, and quite possibly even painful? :shock: What was Pipedreams thinking of here?

Sam

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

That was a well done review, von_Shredhead.

Explain more about the hinged legs/hip. Sounds new to me.

The idea of a high end BBW stills has my interest, but not this version.
Maybe, they will remake this doll and the others with some changes concerning the lack of an ass and the hard tits.

:thumbs_up: You saved me $220

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Christine wrote:Kewl Doll,

However,

Kind of strange they have a doll that could visually take bigger tits and they put smaller ones on then I think she would have...

I mean they put Huge tits on small dolls all the time so they are like HHH size..

Have fun with her though I'm sure you will she is nice for a Big Girl..

HEAR!! HEAR!! This BBW should have beachballs!! And inflatable too!! NOT add-ons!

(where has Agent Pink been hiding? Haven't seen her in a while. I miss her! :wink: )

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Yorktown!
yorktown wrote:Hey thanks a lot for sharing and reviewing Becky - von_Shredhead - :thumbs_up:
You are more than welcome Buddy!!
yorktown wrote:Honestly its a bit distressing to hear all this about these new PDX air babes - i was really hoping for some relief from this shortage of inflata-babes - :?

I really liked the idea that PDX has come forward with - in that they produced dolls other than another Barbi -hey nothing wrong with a blonde blue eyed air babes - but how about something daring - and they did - with Becky -

What's so distressing is that the air dolls aren't measuring up - hard or impossible to enter and certain design features as expressed by - von_Shredhead - with clarity that shows these designs to be a work in progress - i am thankful to - von_Shredhead - for his candor and insight - :thumbs_up:
I agree ... this big beautiful BBW COULD be absolutely AWESOME with just a wee bit of redesign. She has a lot of good points going for her already. I love the heavy duty construction and the feel of her, but ... she has a few MAJOR shortcomings that make her "not fun". :cry:
yorktown wrote:I never - leave anything TPE - in a doll for long periods - over time it does react (TPE) with the vinyl - here is an idea - as the doll does have a removeable insert - look into replacing the inserts with aftermarket inserts(masterbators) - there are a great variety out there - i am sure one will be a blast to use with Becky - they come in all sizes and comfort levels - i almost never use the as delivered inserts - especially the dumb bell designed ones - never really comfortable - look into the TDF sponsored site (Toy Demon) - they have a huge assortment of male masterbators - that would probably fit this air babe to a "T"
Thank you so much for this info!! I wanted to make sure that I was taking the right precautions regarding the removal of her insert when finished "playing". I will take your suggestion about replacing the dogbone with a better close ended insert. Although this will not "move" her funzone into a better placement and entry angle, perhaps she will be more accommodating and easier to enter. Will probably be easier to "install" than the dogbone, too!! Will post any news regarding this "mod" when I experiment.
yorktown wrote: my personal ride with the mid range air babe from PDX - was like wise - ill suited to my needs
Yeah, I hear ya ... I read your review of Cocoa and felt we were on the the same page regarding the design "flaws".
yorktown wrote:To PDX - please re-consider a through design change with these air babes - they are all a great idea - but from what i've seen they lack the softness that's been a hallmark to air babes to be soft & cuddly plus fun to enter - something that it appears all these air babes lack - :?
... And give 'em a good plump ass, too! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Sam!
sam treadwell wrote:Thanks for taking the time to do a review von_Shredhead.

While I'm not in the market for this particular model doll, you answered a few of my questions regarding the new line up of Pipedreams dolls.
Glad to be of assistance!
sam treadwell wrote:I had heard from my good friend yorktown about the hardened breasts, but hadn't quite envisioned this until I saw your photos. And it's also obvious from looking at the new releases of the Hannah Harper, and Agent 69, that this is the new standard on the higher end vinyl dolls. I had also heard the rumours of the lack of definition in the bum on the newer releases.
I am highly disappointed with the hard plastic "add-on" boobies. This design "choice" was a big mistake ... so 1990's if you ask me!
sam treadwell wrote:While personally, I can live with the flat bum
Well, she really could use at least a bit of bum ... she's not really flat so to speak, but more like concave. This BBW really NEEDS a big ole bum!! :mrgreen:
sam treadwell wrote::shock: What was Pipedreams thinking of here?
I dunno, but PLEASE don't do it again PD!!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Yardman wrote:That was a well done review, von_Shredhead.
Thanks Yardman! I wasn't too sure if I hit all the important bases, but perhaps I did.
Yardman wrote:Explain more about the hinged legs/hip. Sounds new to me.
Well, it's not really a "hinge", but somehow the way the legs/hip area is designed allows a "hinged" movement of the legs. If the doll is not over inflated, she can actually sit without the legs just "folding" ... her legs will keep shape instead of flattening/folding over. You can kinda see the "folds" and "creases" in some of the pics (like pics 8, 9, and 10). She's just a bit too inflated in the pics to really see how this "hinge" works, pic 10 will somewhat give you and idea. Next time I have her out I will take some pics showing how this works out. I think the placement of the seams on the upper thighs MAY be responsible (looked at the pics and can't really see the seams that I am talking about ... sorry, next time)
Yardman wrote:The idea of a high end BBW stills has my interest, but not this version.
Maybe, they will remake this doll and the others with some changes concerning the lack of an ass and the hard tits.
And I will be more than happy to try out the next version, too!!! This doll has great potential to be AWESOME!! Unfortunately THIS version/model is not quite there yet.
Yardman wrote: You saved me $220
SWEET!! Set it aside for version 2!!! (FYI : I paid $168 ... used web discount code AND coupon I had saved from previous purchase :P )
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

FOLLOWUP:

Well all ... third time IS NOT a charm!!

It's one of those rainy day afternoons where a good romp in the sack excels at passing the time while waiting for the rain to stop and ... hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... SEAM SPLIT/RIP!!
Seam ripped on the left side ... seam on right side almost ripped through, but not quite.
Seam ripped on the left side ... seam on right side almost ripped through, but not quite.
PICT0001.JPG (93.5 KiB) Viewed 10501 times
Small seam rip on left side ... right side just about ready to let go.
PICT0004.JPG (89.98 KiB) Viewed 10501 times
Better angle to see where right side seam ready to fail.
PICT0008.JPG (74.12 KiB) Viewed 10501 times
Close up view

Well well well ... must now say I am totally disappointed in this "beta" version of what could be and awesome airdoll.

Cleaned her up well to remove all oils from insert and my body, dusted/powdered the insert and sealed in a ziploc baggie and packed her away for good. Will eventually pull her back out towards Winter and modify/fix her and get her all modded up as a better doll. Will be looking for vinyl sheet for mods planned, if anybody has any to donate/sell for this Winter project. May just pick up a lilo from the pool center for vinyl supply ... but would prefer "flesh-ish" color from discarded/unwanted airdoll instead.

So, in closing, IF anyone else has purchased this BBW, I recommend reinforcing this area WELL before using her.

Cheers,
Von

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for the update von_shredhead, and sorry to hear of the mishaps.

I am wondering if corners were cut on the larger doll to keep costs even with the regular sized girls, and if one were to purchase to standard sized dolls, durability would be comparable to the original releases?

Not being as educated in "doll physics" as some here, it may just be that a doll of these proportions present a certain challenge in doll engineering?

Well, in either event, best of luck to you in repairing her,

Sam

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

sam treadwell wrote:Thanks for the update von_shredhead, and sorry to hear of the mishaps.

I am wondering if corners were cut on the larger doll to keep costs even with the regular sized girls, and if one were to purchase to standard sized dolls, durability would be comparable to the original releases?

Not being as educated in "doll physics" as some here, it may just be that a doll of these proportions present a certain challenge in doll engineering?

Well, in either event, best of luck to you in repairing her,

Sam
Thanks Sam! Don't think any corners were cut, I think it may be an "engineering" issue on a design never before attempted. I have noticed that all inner curves HAVE been reinforced. You can see example in the pics where the "U" bend is. I very well could have a defective doll as when looking at the rip and the "almost ripped" rip, it appears that the seam overlap/flap/edge MAY have been trimmed too close in production, hence making this a weakened area ... but i don't really know, just guessing here.

I wish that us "beta testers" would get a steep discount (or a "thank you" freebie) on the next purchase of version 2.0 BBW doll ... after the "bugs" are worked out. This doll really does have GREAT potential.

Anyway, when the day comes that I repair her, I plan on rebuilding her the way she SHOULD be built.

Cheers,
Von

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

In my opinion, I would not get your hopes up too much about a 2.0 version. They still have to sell all the ones they've already made. Thank you for all the information about this product, but I think you are being overly optimistic calling this the "Beta." This is it. Look how long it has taken to redesign Agent 69 which based on what we know so far appears to be of lower quality than the original. Plus there are still two more Deluxe models, Hannah and BJ Betty, that have yet to come out and we don't know anything about. They've got a lot of product to move before they start thinking about revisions.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I am sorry to hear of your latest trouble with Becky - von_Shredhead - :?

It truly seems these PDX air babes are deeply flawed - :roll:

To repair Becky would be a very simple affair - as those type of stress tears are an easy fix - just using the supplied repair kit - cut a patch slightly bigger than the tear - and use the supplied glue in the tube - in one night you can have both tears fixed quick - rather than wait till ole man winter returns -

I had a Daio Shi made "Ran Amano" air babe - that tore just like that - actually all my Daio Shi air babes did the same although they were either value or mid range air dolls not a high end like Becky - if those seams located in complex curves are not welded right - these type of tears will happen - some over design has to be included where those complex curved seams are to prevent that type of tear - it seems that whoever makes the air dolls for PDX just went home early and left out the build it strong ethos - sadly - as these air babes aren't cheap -

Well i guess i am out - of getting any of these PDX air babes

Oh and to - hugemistake - yes and no - "yes" PDX and the wholesalers have to sell these turkeys before anything new comes out new - but "no" they have no choice if they want repeat business - these are flawed designs - they are too hard to use - and quality is sub standard -

Not sure about you - but i've been in the inflata-gang some time now - seen designs come and go in the over 3 decades riding with the inflata-gang and NMC was a bad product to when they came out - but - they improved over time and same can be said of Daio Shi - so who ever is making these air dolls in China for PDX has no choice but to get better - as these air babes seem at the bottom of the bell curve - i do hope they get better as what ever stock of the ole NMC air dolls is left - will dry up - remember these air dolls are made in the thousand run numbers - they have to fill ICO 40' containers with them before shipping - this isn't a made for order item - rather a huge production run -

My advice for what it worth - step back from Becky for a few days - and then get that repair kit out and fix ole Becky - get her back to Roller Derby track to to roll with her friends in the inflata-gang again - no tear can stop a big air babe like that for long - just reinforce those seam areas when doing the repair - simple stuff - there is even a thread done by our friend - magoruk - in the repair section - check it out - it has very good repair stuff in his thread - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=51905

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS