New Pipe Dream air babe - ordered

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

New Pipe Dream air babe - ordered

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well with all the fanfare of late with importer Pipe Dream's introduction of new inflata-babes - i decided to join in and order a new inflata-babe too - :P

I've had the previous versions of the high end vinyl air dolls before - so this time i decided on a mid range air babe instead - with the face mask and the new inserts - so i'll give a her a try and a short review when she arrives -

The air doll is the Coco Butter doll and here 's the promo pics from Pipe Dream

Happy Trails -
Attachments
012.JPG
012.JPG (115.47 KiB) Viewed 8138 times
013.JPG
013.JPG (39.51 KiB) Viewed 8138 times

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Pipe Dream air babe - ordered

Post by GFELube »

Ah yes, but CSDO? Oh boy, you know she can!

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Cool Yorktown 8)

Those midrange dolls don't use the dog bone insert do they?
More like the old agent 69 , HH glued in type of insert.

Wanna see her ass :wink:
The old cyberskin dolls that used the dogbone insert have a flat ass.

Here's to ample ASS
:glou:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

She looks cool, YT. :thumbs_up:

Yeah, inserts do look similar to the old PD high-ends.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well "Coco" arrived yesterday via parcel post -

The air doll is made by an unknown factory in China - the doll has a safety valve - which makes inflation harder, i prefer just a regular air valve - the vinyl doll inflated well - and remained as such - without any leaks - :arrow:

The dolls mouth is not capable of CSDO - as "GFE" puts it - its only for decorative purpose - :!:

The doll has two, (2) TPE inserts that are nice looking but are made in of inflexible TPE style making entry into the doll impossible for me - :!:

The dolls nipples are also made of TPE - the glue on both was only partially glued - and both are showing signs of coming off - :!:

Over all the doll is useless for the purpose it was purchased for - by me - :!:

The design has several issues that are nice such as a shiny vinyl body and the fact that PipeDream went for an air doll design of different cultures for dolls is great idea -

Other things that the air doll displayed that need to be looked at for changes - the vinyl body is very thin and yet the dolls breasts are made of a thicker sheet vinyl that is welded onto the doll - i would have thought they would have done the reverse make the body thicker and the breasts softer - its backwards

The dolls body design is not revolutionary rather ordinary for these type of dolls

The biggest issue of course is the TPE inserts - without an immediate redesign or omission of them the doll can't be used for sex - as the TPE material is totally rigid and no matter of water based lube can overcome that type of friction - the insert is simply too small for entry

I had no choice but to remove the glued on inserts - this was a choice done by me - i don't recommend that for others unless you're willing to do some kind of modification or willing to do repairs if damage is done to the doll - i am sure also what ever implied warranty is voided by this action as well - :!:

With the glued in inserts removed - the doll has very smooth luv tunnels with much room - and the doll could be used with much comfort in this fashion or an aftermarket insert installed of your choice - again once this is done the doll is useable for sex -

Pipe Dream should omit the TPE inserts altogether with these mid range air dolls - and deliver the doll with just the smooth luv tunnels - i would maybe even go one step further and omit all TPE add ons like the nipples too and just deliver the doll in all vinyl - and a much smaller box could be used which allows for more product for shipping and store shelves - as the box is huge and made for the high end vinyl air doll

Over all i rate "Coco Butter" as poor - the fact the doll as delivered is unusable for sex because of her TPE inserts makes her overall poor and her $119 price tag out of context for her inability as a sex doll -

With modification and removal of the as delivered TPE inserts the doll can then be used - but it shouldn't be as such - :?

Happy Trails -

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Thanks for the review, Yorktown :thumbs_up:

I remember when I first had my agent 69 a few years ago and her vaginal insert was too tight. I found that leaving a dildo shaped object in her for a few days loosened up her entry.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Such a shame these dolls are not up to much, was great seeing a new range after all this time and they all look so good.
Personally York town and Harem lover (bring him back on here!!!!) should take over designing dolls as they both know whet they are about and so knowledgeable. I wonder how many people who design these dolls use them???? It should be guys who use them design them!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good point - Yardman - :thumbs_up:

When i too got some of my first NMC high end air dolls - i noticed a problem similar to what you experienced - but not with all of them just a certain few - for me it was Hannah Harper (the original) - turns out the insert was not fully placed into the dolls luv canal and the more i used it the better stretched out it became - but those inserts were very soft to the touch and could easily be stretched -

This air doll has a very rigid TPE insert - totally unlike those older NMC types - with these inserts one never has to worry about tears in the material - its an almost solid block in some spots totally impervious to tears - but totally out of character for an insert made for sexual activity - may be results will vary as these are just released air dolls - but what was delivered to me in the "Coco butter" mid range air doll is not likely to cause me to be a repeat customer of these designs - sad to say but i hit it & i am going to quit it - until i see some improvement

Thanks - Inflatablefun82 - not sure i am up to the challenge of designing the next blow up babe of the 21st Century - but you're right as punishment for the folks who designed this doll - they should be forced to have sex with it - i am sure that the next version they come out with would be a whole lot softer and easier to enter after that type of disciplinary punishment - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Thanks again for being one of the first to buy and giving a review, Yorktown

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Sorry to hear of your bad experience captain.

I suppose it can be a real crap shoot at times? Thankfully you're not out more than you are.

Well, it sounds as if all is not lost, and that you may have discovered a way to make her usable yet?

That's what nice about this site. You can learn firsthand from others reviews, though unfortunately, at least one person has to be the Guinea Pig 8O

Cheers,

Sam

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hey, Yorktown!
Great review; you're gonna save members good money on a poorly made doll.
I hope the makers are paying attention, especially about the firmer body and
softer breasts, simply by swapping the materials used.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well i like seeing what's new in the air doll world - so sometimes you hit gold and sometimes you find lead - with this doll its lead - :roll:

Honest - though - with NMC and Seven Creations out of business - these were my go to air babe companies - anything right now would seem like a life ring thrown into a wind whipped sea - :angel:

With this new PipeDream Extreme, (PDX) air babe - it was my hope for something new and wonderful - and that we could have sung the song of happiness in a new breakthrough air babe - its not to be right this moment

I do hope PDX takes this information not as a knock against them - rather as good info - about who and what we as a consumer base are looking for in an air babe - super kool advertising can't overcome some of these air dolls shortcomings -

With the mid range air babe - ditch the TPE altogether for inserts and nipples - go for a smooth entry front and back and use a molded on nipple from the same sheet vinyl as the doll - its super easy and with only one material to use in the dolls construction - cost and time of assembly is reduced too - plus package the doll in a box half the size its in now and you can ship twice as many product in the same space - even with a USPS parcel post shipment the price was $14.50 - all because the box was huge - not the weight -

Reduce cost of manufacture - reduce box size - means more product more profit - win win - yes the super high cost of these new air babes means up front profit - but no repeat customers - and customer complaints/ returns - all bite into profit

Improve quality control - use the thicker vinyl sheet for the dolls body & the thinner softer vinyl material for her breasts - without TPE no worries of QC in glued on items as they won't be there to fall off or damage the dolls vinyl body by reaction caused by dissimilar materials in contact with each other - in order for TPE to be soft the process by which its made makes it damaging to other non TPE material when they come in contact with each other - my air babe displayed this type of damage to her sheet vinyl body as no precaution was used to prevent contact - (NMC use to use talc powder on the TPE and attach a clear vinyl sheet to the insert to prevent accidental contact while in the box)

I actually hope PDX takes some measure to improve the product line - i've used their products for years and believe in them - and i hope they believe in us by making the changes to improve the air babes so that they become the premier air doll supplier - for the future

Happy Trails -

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

I was really excited about the new line up of dolls.

Hope Pipe Dream is listening to our comments and makes some changes.

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Guys,

We are indeed listening to all of your posts and I'm sorry that our recent release left you disappointed! Thank you for taking the time to comment and we appreciate all of your critiques, we want to make the next round of Pipedream Extreme Dollz the best we can offer, and we rely on your feedback to help improve every aspect of our babes! Please feel free to email me personally at rob@pipedreamproducts.com to offer your thoughts and comments! We're committed to giving you the best inflatable babes on the market, and we'll do whatever it takes to make this happen! Thanks again!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to TDF - robroyal - :thumbs_up:

I have to thank you for jumping into the forum as such - most importers such as CalExotic/ Doc Johnson/ Nasstoys - et al - remain at a distance to the consumer other than direct corporate email - complaint

I can't begin to imagine the trial and tribulation of first finding a factory in China - and then hoping what was put on paper becomes a reality - and then the product gets shipped and getting it all market - i am sure its more than a handful for you as well as your PDX team

My first hand knowledge with air babes goes back some time - its not my intention to put anyone or corporate entity on the spot - but with this air doll (Coco butter) in particular there are some issues as specified above -

Even if the dolls TPE insert was made as a separate consumer installed option that was packaged in the box to be added to the doll when opened by the consumer for use - would be a major improvement - over the glued in TPE design as displayed by this doll - it allows for consumer options - no one anything is one size fits all - that is going to satisfy everyone - but options allow for that in some measures - often times less is better too -

What i found was this mid range air babe line was an offering of a slew of options and add ons - that in the end left Coco wanting - instead of satisfying

I hope that you can find some measure of resolve in mitigating some of the design limitations and quality control issues as observed by me with air doll

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS