realsexdoll.com

Cutest air doll I ever seen. Lots of photos DAISHO DOLL

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Cutest air doll I ever seen. Lots of photos DAISHO DOLL

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

after all these photos I will put a link to the buy and sell area. I think there are 3 out of 5 of these air dolls left. some have different faces. or inserts. all great prices.

I recommend this seller

tracking legit. arrived new in box and sealed in plastic in the box.

she was to be named otsu. a Japanese name from a girl in a samurai movie I love.
but I love this girl bella on fb who is a Asian tiny cute model.
the box says Victoria on it.

so I was wondering. and with some help from my buddy K. you know who you are.
I thought bella victoria otsu is a great full name for her. I love her so much.

I have 8 dolls now. high end and cheap anime air dolls. but this doll was 135 or so with shipping from Poland I think.
she is as good as any Hannah harper or linn Thomas or other dolls I have had.

some photos are nude so you can see the doll and then some are of her in cute panties I had new waiting for her.

she is so cute. pigeon toed a bit but Asian girls stand like that in poses a lot. it is feminine in their culture and to make cute peace signs etc.

her hands and feet are softer and she has skinnier fingers than a Hannah harper doll. way more real. and the feet too. wrinkles on bottom. they are softer and molded from real hands and feet. so cute.

she has boobs you can fill with warm water for jiggly fun effect. I just left them as is. they have air in them when you get them. I will leave them that way. glass eyes. eye lashes. and insert with bush. so hot. nicer insert than came with my higher end linn Thomas or Hannah harper.

hope you all enjoy the pics. after the pics I will put link to where you can get them for a amazing price.

here she is. bella Victoria otsu. one of my sweethearts now. I love her so much.
Attachments
my sweetheart angel bella has arrived from overseas. I love her.
my sweetheart angel bella has arrived from overseas. I love her.
bella 1.jpg (920.63 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
heavy duty nice box to store her. I never store dolls I always keep them out. but nice box.
heavy duty nice box to store her. I never store dolls I always keep them out. but nice box.
bella 2.jpg (800.3 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
even the box is super nice and sexy photos.
even the box is super nice and sexy photos.
bella 3.jpg (647.94 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
great boobs that can be filled with warm water or just air. great nipples and shape.
great boobs that can be filled with warm water or just air. great nipples and shape.
bella 4.jpg (748.81 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
face of a angel. look at those eyes. yep not painted on. real eye lashes and glass or acrylic eyes.
face of a angel. look at those eyes. yep not painted on. real eye lashes and glass or acrylic eyes.
bella 5.jpg (635.07 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
what a little angel she is.
what a little angel she is.
bella 6.jpg (904.84 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
long thinner legs than Hannah harper doll. very petite and cute.
long thinner legs than Hannah harper doll. very petite and cute.
bella 7.jpg (970.88 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
feet you want to kiss all day long.
feet you want to kiss all day long.
bella 8.jpg (691.04 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
great detail on her pretty feet.
great detail on her pretty feet.
bella 9.jpg (683.05 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cutest air doll i ever seen. lots of photos DAISHO DOLL

more pictures of my angel bella
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cutest air doll I ever seen. lots of photos DAISHO DOLL

more pictures of my sweetheart bella.

nice job on the pubic hair too. I like it.
Attachments
super nice inserts. some are permanent. some can be removed. softer and nicer than that what comes on a Hannah or linn Thomas doll.
super nice inserts. some are permanent. some can be removed. softer and nicer than that what comes on a Hannah or linn Thomas doll.
bella 10.jpg (530.97 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
amazing boobs and nipples. they made these dolls so cute.
amazing boobs and nipples. they made these dolls so cute.
bella 11.jpg (571.19 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
I love her hands. so cute and I like to hold them. I like them more than straight hands like my other nicer air dolls.
I love her hands. so cute and I like to hold them. I like them more than straight hands like my other nicer air dolls.
bella 12.jpg (595.55 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
she has a amazing butt.
she has a amazing butt.
bella 13.jpg (569.87 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
cutest feet in the world. kiss kiss on those cute toes.
cutest feet in the world. kiss kiss on those cute toes.
bella 14.jpg (575.88 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
she has great hands. she is thinking. how did I get here so fast.
she has great hands. she is thinking. how did I get here so fast.
bella 15.jpg (630.08 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
so freaking cute. I love her.
so freaking cute. I love her.
bella 16.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 6042 times

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

now for poses and cute panties I bought her before she arrived.

I love her. so cute. cant get over how cute she is.
Attachments
she is thinking. we should put a mirror on the ceiling since I look so cute......ok ok I know you are cute I tell her.
she is thinking. we should put a mirror on the ceiling since I look so cute......ok ok I know you are cute I tell her.
bella 17.jpg (966.66 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
pretty panties for a pretty little angel.
pretty panties for a pretty little angel.
bella 18.jpg (752.93 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
bella is thinking.....I think I will like living here. he treats his dolls real nice.
bella is thinking.....I think I will like living here. he treats his dolls real nice.
bella 19.jpg (881.88 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
I love my new panties. I feel so cute in them..... bella says to me.
I love my new panties. I feel so cute in them..... bella says to me.
bella 20.jpg (879.21 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
she says " do I look cute enough" yes sweety you are amazing I say.
she says " do I look cute enough" yes sweety you are amazing I say.
bella 21.jpg (837.99 KiB) Viewed 6040 times

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

here is the link to more that are for sale from this forum member. very professional. good messages. tracking. she arrived so cute and in mint shape. I love her so much. thanks for selling me this doll.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=51517

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: Cutest air doll I ever seen. Lots of photos DAISHO DOLL

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Nice work. I bet in a year's time you'd have a small town of dolls :lol: The mayor of ADPD-Ville. :haha4:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

nice. ya what do you think of her hands and feet? the detail and softness and flexibility of them is amazing. her face is so cute.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Nice as hell. :thumbs_up:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

thanks they sure do need kissed quite often. she is laying next to nichole in bed right now.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Hope you are as happy with your Diao Shi doll as I'm with mine.

:glou:

I have a "Paula" and a "Liz" from 1am
Brent will give a discount to TDF members and shipping cost is included.
http://iamdollusa.com/dolls/inflatable/ ... dolls.html

Some people don't like the feet and hands, "Oh no, wrinkles in the skin!"
I agree with you. Wait until that curved hand strokes you... :D

Some people hate all the air valves. I was taken back at first. Soon realized it is not a big deal to me and use a piece of cloth on the back underneath lingerie.

Yorktown mentioned to me he had one doll blow a leg seam. Mine have held up just fine so far. I hope that is not a future issue.
Diao Shi is improving manufacturing over time. They have had some issues in the past with some of their anime line up.

Other than the hair, the head on these dolls is amzing 8O

Enjoy your honeymoon
:glou:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I don't over inflate and I wont ever lay on her or have sex with her. I love her so much I just will kiss her and touch her and look at. I am that way with some dolls. I have 8 dolls. and only 4 I have sex with. the others are just to look at. had yumi air doll for months. never once had sex. just cute outfit and she sits in a new chair I got to look at her. that is it. some I sleep with and snuggle every night. etc. so if I never over inflate never intercourse. sometimes I like to have sex with one of my durable dolls. like my teddy babe deluxe and have a doll next to me to look at or kiss etc during etc. and I feel if I never use them for intercourse or laying on them. they will never ever leak. I lost a few air dolls like jenna and Hannah and now just have the head hands and feet in case I ever try to make a doll one day. but now I don't want to ever have linn Thomas or this one break so they are just for kissing and stuff. ya I know I could have sex with her but she is so precious and cute I have enough fun just looking at her. touching her hands. admiring her cuteness. I got 2 higher end dolls for sex. that are real durable. and many other toys like fleshlights. but that hand stroke idea and her cute hand. well who knows lolol. sounds fun. nice talking and I have 3 new wigs right now in the package that I bought over time. blue like katy perry. short with bangs. long pink hair. and then a new blondish medium length one. and a nearly new platinum blonde longer one with pink and blue streaks in it that is real nice. so I will take care of her and see what happens. Hannah harper comes out in march so who knows. but this doll I got is the exact face of all of them I liked the most. and the eyes are so cool. only air doll I have with out painted eyes.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

oh ya and the hands and feet. the wrinkles. that is why they are good. and gap between toes for flip flops or kissing. and her feet are way way way more real than club foot that comes on the Hannah and linn etc. sure I love those dolls and feet. but they are not near as real. or as soft as rubber or whatever they are made of. the hands are more flexible. and way more real on these dolls. the curved fingers are amazing. the face. hands and feet of these dolls sold me. the insert is better than what came on linn or Hannah ten times. and pubic hair. love it. all air dolls should come with adhesive pubic hair patch that you could pull back off and stick on with real good adhesive that never come off. a option when you buy doll. that would be nice. and you could cut it smaller if you like with scissors so it could be big or a stripe etc. a v. etc. someone will come up with that and get rich now lolol. but I do like the hair down there. wish there was more of it. so cute.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Yeah Nice doll, I see why you were commenting on the hands and feet, Her face is real nice too.I'm still not a real fan of inflatibles though. She is rather well endowed too.
I would like to see some dressed photos to get an idea of how cute she will look. :D :multi: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Deliverguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Deliverguy »

Very nice! Great proportions, nice tits and vag. I know you didn't have sex with her but do you know how hard it is to clean the vag. out after some fun?
Enjoy

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Use Female Codoms and they are easy to clean and reuse too. Thats what i do with my TBD's
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

INFORMATIONS