realsexdoll.com

BEAUTIFUL BARBRA BUCANON DOLL

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

BEAUTIFUL BARBRA BUCANON DOLL

Post by genesis218 »

I have to have a beautiful Barbra Bucanon doll again, which they don't sell her in the US or Canada anymore. Has anyone in the US bought a doll from Aliexpress? They have Barbra on their site for around $325 including about $75 shipping to the US. I've been jacked around before buying dolls out of the US when they actually don't have it in stock and then I have to go though the hassle of getting my money back. Talk about hassle's, one time they even went ahead and sent me a different doll (no I don't want Hannah I want Barbra) being they didn't have the right one in stock. If all else fails I guess I'll have to pay the $400 for a not so beautiful Hannah Harper on Ebay.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BEAUTIFUL BARBRA BUCANON DOLL

Post by Barbarous »

Genesis, not sure about Barbara but Hannah can be had cheaper at http://www.forbiddenerotics.com/Hannah- ... e-Doll.htm
I believe she is $229 and supposedly in stock. They are in Los Angeles area.
Found this one in Canada, don't know anything about this site but they link to Pink Cherry and I have ordered from them. Might be worth a try they show addresses and phone numbers.
http://www.shopsexcanada.com/love-dolls ... canon.html

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I personally don't trust anything from..

Aliexpress

And I'm not alone in that.... :whistle:

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Aliexpress is a big heap - someone good & someone bad (as Ebay). Don't buy for $400 or so - it's just vinyl, not latex or fabric!
Mostly she overpriced even direct on taobao - 1000-1350Yuans (160-220$, but without shipping).
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks guys I guess I won't be buying a B/B doll from Aliexpress. I guess I'll be stuck buying a beautiful Hannah doll instead of a gorgeous Barbra doll. For now I will be sleeping with Agent 69 in the mean time. Has anyone tried changing eye color on a Hannah doll by painting them with say model paint. You know I can't resist a blonde Hannah with Barbra Bucanon blue eyes. Thanks for the forbidden erotics site and hopefully they have one in stock.

ovation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ovation »

GENESIS,
I'm having a hard time trying to locate a Barbra doll too. I agree her blue eyes are great. Did you find a Barbra doll online anywhere?
Ovation

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I ended up buying a Hannah Harper and am waiting for her arrival. Yes I found Barbra on a couple Chinese sites but didn't go for her thinking she wouldn't be the same Barbra I bought years ago from Canada. I guess Hannah will have to do for now and I will paint her eyes light blue with a dark blue center. Of course after I seal all her seams with Sevylor's Airseal for high presure durability, glue her shoulder sockets in place, a long blonde wig, eyelashes, nails, body stocking, perfume, and satin pajama's to cuddle up to at night, I will be a happy man waking up to her cute face in the morning.

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

I have no experience with this doll, could you fill me in. plus I had a bad time with aliexpress.
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Barbra Bucanon is the same doll as Hannah Harper and Agent 69 doll but with a different head. She is blonde with beautiful big blue eyes and has a nice slightly open mouth. She never came to the US but you use to be able to buy her in Canada a few years ago. Now you can maybe buy her in GB, Europe, and I guess in China.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

I was looking for a Barbra Bucanon doll too.
I may have found one. I found one listed at this site :
http://www.deplacer.com/en/doll/1470-ba ... doll-.html
I think they are from Spain but I'm not sure. It looks like they can do transactions in dollars and they do ship to the United States. The list the Barbra Bucanon doll for $237.74

Let me know if you order and if it goes well because I'd love to do the same!
HBK

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

Hello.
If you you guys don't find anything, in about 2 weeks from now, I'll be able to offer Barbra for $200 shipped (economic parcel, express shipping is 23 euro more). My supplyer run out of stock but the Barbras will be back.
Greetings
come2menow

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I saw places in China where you can buy a Barbra Bucanon doll. Pretty doll!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Can I trust that the Chinese Barbra Bucanon Doll as in the site's picture is the same as the old doll.

ovation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ovation »

Genesis,
I saw the Beautiful Barbra Bucanon Doll for sale on the German company Dollpark.com and the German Amazon site. You can sign in with your US Amazon account too. Below is the link: If you use Google Chrome as your browser it will translate from German to English.

http://www.gummipuppen.de/gummipuppen/g ... canon.html

http://www.amazon.de/NMC-Barbra-Bucanon ... 99&sr=1-46

I just got the Beautiful Barbra Bucanon Doll and her eyes are really great! She is so sexy! I spent a lot of time looking for one and it was well worth my effort. I will post pictures when I figure out where.
OVATION

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Ovation, Many congrats to your new Barbra. I saw a lot of photos of her and must say that her eyes are amazing. As one my friend said, ,,You can be lost in them'' :-) Also, I have her sister Kimmi and cannot stop cuddle her when I am with her :-) I wish you many lovely years with her.

INFORMATIONS