realsexdoll.com

From China With Plastic Love (inside the Sex Toy Factory)

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Kyle[OLS]Starwind

From China With Plastic Love (inside the Sex Toy Factory)

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

For many of you lonely hearts, this is where tonight's date came from.

Part 1 (Reuters / Jason Lee). February 13, 2012

Ningbo Yamei toy factory, on the outskirts of Fenghua, Zhejiang province. The company started producing sex dolls three years ago, and now manufactures a total of 13 types of dolls at the average price of $16.00. More than 50,000 sex dolls were sold last year, about fifteen percent of which were exported to Japan, Korea and Turkey.

Part 2 (Guardian / Kevin Zen - photographer for the Chinese newspaper Southern Weekly). April 23, 2012

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
ImageImage

dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: From China With Plastic Love (inside the Sex Toy Factory

Post by dim0n43g »

хрена-се - у них там мраморные полы штоли? лол :lol:

Google translate: horseradish-se - they have there Stoll marble floors? lol: lol:

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Thanks. First time I see how they make those dolls. That's why sometimes some are very expensive. There's a lot of work to do to make one of those love doll.

westie1660
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by westie1660 »

Wow - thats a superb piece of work - very thought provoking as well as interesting to see the real-life production plant. Thanks for locating that!

I think the photographer has a nice sense of humour with his pics :) - he's enjoying the juxtaposition of these objects that will be used all around the world for relatively-wealthy men to fill with cum during an intimate moment in a nice house vs the stark reality of the dolls' manufacture by real hard-working peasants with grimey hands in a freezing cold back-yard factory in a very grey part of China. The workers are taking real care to stencil those lips and install the eye-lashes.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

The most important information is, that some of design of that dolls tey make are (pobbably) their own. It is not a copy, not design from EU or US. I am talking about very pretty dolls with head, hair and turnable (separate chamber) arms. I have one at home and must say that it is an EXTRA good design. Very pleasant to look to, fully functional, practical in mantenance and care ... The material is also very pleasant, thick and soft. I would say that it is a HARD concurence to standard products with many problems, design mistakes and EXPENSE.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4804

Humper

Post by Humper »

Kyle[OLS]Starwind wrote:For many of you lonely hearts, this is where tonight's date came from.

Ningbo Yamei toy factory, on the outskirts of Fenghua, Zhejiang province. The company started producing sex dolls three years ago, and now manufactures a total of 13 types of dolls at the average price of $16.00. More than 50,000 sex dolls were sold last year, about fifteen percent of which were exported to Japan, Korea and Turkey.
No exports to the U.S.? I wonder if America's puritanism somehow works its way into policy? Or maybe it's just economics; the Chinese products would outsell the (often unimaginative) U.S. ones.

Where's American ingenuity when you need it? :D

H.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

westie1660 wrote:I think the photographer has a nice sense of humour with his pics :) - he's enjoying the juxtaposition of these objects that will be used all around the world for relatively-wealthy men to fill with cum during an intimate moment in a nice house vs the stark reality of the dolls' manufacture by real hard-working peasants with grimey hands in a freezing cold back-yard factory in a very grey part of China. The workers are taking real care to stencil those lips and install the eye-lashes.
:-) Yes but also this is not the Nanma range - this is the cheap end of the market with second generation mouldings and the source of some of the dolls we've been seeing coming out of China for prices lower than ever before. Much of the production of China is now for self consumption and many of these dolls will be alleviating the social problems of the one child policy and the resulting imbalanced male/female ratio.

The imagery of the piles of inflated corpses has worrying similarities to some holocaust scenes.

Most fascinating photos - thank you so much for posting them

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, very interesting photos- thanks for posting them.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

As always in life someone works long hard hours creating beauty for others to appreciate. Many thanks
to all the creative people involved in producing our lovely Dollies.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

always interesting to see these 'backstage' images ... thanks for posting !!

Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Post by Dirtydolldude »

That is great! I love the leak testing photos best utilising a compressor! Being surrounded by all of those dolls all day long would surely make one horny! I wonder if the staff get free dolls? There must be loads of dolls that fail and get binned too. I wish there was a facotly like this in the uk, it would be like going around a chocolate factory, could even make a film "charely and the blow up doll factory"!

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Very nice pictures : professionnal.Very good story ...

:thumbs_up:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Interesting thread.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

It's eerie to me. To think these dolls are so expensive and used in eBay scams. These people who create the dolls must not get a few cents on the dollar for all the manufacturing.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

INFORMATIONS