realsexdoll.com

New Kimmi Lovecok dolls.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New Kimmi Lovecok dolls.

Post by genesis218 »

I just bought two new Kimmi dolls from the UK being you can’t buy them in the US anymore. Thanks goes out to entity2020 for letting me know about it. The box shows that they have built in holes but they came with the ugly dog bone silicone removable insert. Thankfully I have saved a few built in holes from my previous dolls so I can adapt them to these dolls which I have done on a doll before. It’s going to be nice to have a couple spare dolls for the future even though the modified air dolls I have now last for years. I’m a happy boy knowing I’ll be romancing and sleeping with my beautiful smiling Kimmi’s for the distant future.
Attachments
IMG_0643.jpeg
IMG_0643.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1214 times

Hef
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Kimmi Lovecok dolls.

Post by Hef »

especially in their satin pajamas

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

⬜My Kimmi is still in good condition, it's unbelievable
- because she's been very very lively in bed pretty long..

⬜I've been thinking about the new Kimmi for a long time,
it would be impressive to put her head on some DiaoShi body
in a sitting position.. :idea:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

genesis218 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:50 pm I just bought two new Kimmi dolls from the UK being you can’t buy them in the US anymore. Thanks goes out to entity2020 for letting me know about it. The box shows that they have built in holes but they came with the ugly dog bone silicone removable insert. Thankfully I have saved a few built in holes from my previous dolls so I can adapt them to these dolls which I have done on a doll before. It’s going to be nice to have a couple spare dolls for the future even though the modified air dolls I have now last for years. I’m a happy boy knowing I’ll be romancing and sleeping with my beautiful smiling Kimmi’s for the distant future.
Wise choice Genesis they are very much sought after, I would advise anyone who wants a Kimmi doll overseas to pick up the UK stocks before they are gone.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I have the two I sleep with already, the two I just bought and another one I have in storage. They should last me for a long time being the modified ones I have now I’ve had for three years now and are still in good condition. It seems like everyone wants silicone dolls these days and unfortunately air dolls are below them to own one. I just sold a loose jointed 145D doll and now have a 155DD doll that is up for sale now. I just don’t have any interest in heavy high maintenance silicone dolls anymore. The 155DD just stands against the wall now looking pretty collecting dust. Someday when they come out with a light weight latex skinned foam doll with beautiful heads I will buy. By the way I would settle for an old style latex Miranda or Patrick doll which they sadly discontinued. Thanks and i hope you have a great New Year.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I'm glad things worked out well with your purchase of Kimmi dolls from the UK. A very wise decision to buy spares while you can.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck G218 :thumbs_up:

Kimmi is sure a pretty inflata babe :angel:

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks guys and you just wonder how many in the UK are left in stock? Someone should buy them all up at a possible discount, bring them to the US, sell them here and maybe even make a profit of $100 a piece. But knowing the silicone craze right now no one would even want to buy a stupid “blowup sex doll” anyway. Well I guess that would be good for us air babe lovers.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

genesis218 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:10 pm But knowing the silicone craze right now no one would even want to buy a stupid “blowup sex doll” anyway.
The French-based vendor LOVE AND VIBES is currently out of stock of several of their popular selling DIAOSHI realistic inflatables - around 33% unavailable as I write this post. The restock date has been as long as four months for some dolls, but we have to take the Chinese New Year into account and economic issues extending lead times. In other words, Blow-up dolls still seem to be selling in this TPE/silicone dominated era.

I too contemplate stockpiling spares of my precious dolls and I urge others to do so while they are available. UK vinyl doll fans are fortunate Kimmi is still available in small quantities dotted around that region of the world. A quick search revealed ten for sale, mainly on eBay UK.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thank God I bought the two that I did.

razo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by razo »

@genesis218, really beautiful Kimmi! When you remove the insert from Kimmi, are her openings smooth or textured vinyl?

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

They are textured.

INFORMATIONS