realsexdoll.com

Role Play

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300

Do you ever dress up in anything to role play when you dress your doll?

Yes, I've put on clothes myself to role play out fantasies with my dolls when I dress them up
28%
Yes, I've put on specific clothes to play with my dolls but I keep the doll naked
5%
No, I've never put on specific clothes to role play when I dress up my doll
56%
No, I never dress up my doll, we're always both naked
10%

Total votes: 146

Schenker411

Re: Role Play

Post by Schenker411 »

HornyBossKen wrote:Gorgeous Hannah Harper can become a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader IF….
She has one last meeting with the CEO Team Owner who has a final test for her….

He makes it a point to personally inspect all finalists. Those that pass his "test" get the coveted positions on the squad.
If you want the fame you play the game. Lecherous exec uses his power position to BANG the brains out of every last one
of them! The high kick line is basically a lineup of pussy he's conquered and exploded into with orgasmic thrusting.

LOL you remind me of Max Hardcore with that hat on.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Schenker411 wrote:

I see what you mean! Those last pictures on pg. 8 with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader getting it from the Exec in the cowboy hat do look a lot like that

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

HornyBossKen wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:

I see what you mean! Those last pictures on pg. 8 with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader getting it from the Exec in the cowboy hat do look a lot like that

Freakin Max was the schizzle...

Especially liked his scenes with Catalina...
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Next to the secretary, there are more good tasks for our airgirls.
My Chinese inflatable airgirl assistant do a lot for me. Now she is checking my PCB design. She knows a lot about it. :D

It is perfect to have a short break in work sometimes, hug her and get energy for next step.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Lindsey2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Lindsey2016 »

No I don't dress up specially to play with my three dolls, but I do dress them up pending on what we're up to, but it usually involves simpler items of clothing like swimwear or bikini's which are a bit easier to 'fit' to each doll. Panties and bra's are also nice- but (inflatable dolls especially) getting a good looking fit can be expensive at times especially when you need size 'X' in a bra, but size 'Y' in the matching knickers... Purchasing separates is fine, but buying nice matching sets of tops n bottoms can involve buying both a small and a medium set to ensure you get the best fit!
N my girls seem to adore their Agent Provocateur and La Sensa ranges of sexy lingerie!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Lindsey2016 wrote:my girls seem to adore their Agent Provocateur and La Sensa ranges of sexy lingerie!
What air girls do you have? Would love to see photos of them in those sexy items of lingerie!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

magoruk wrote:
It is perfect to have a short break in work sometimes, hug her and get energy for next step.
..I'm the same way about taking work breaks, but I get energized by something more than hugs ;)

Lindsey2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Lindsey2016 »

Hi HornyBossKen, I've two NMC Extreme dolls. One being the Heidi Lauritsen doll, the other being the Antoynya Vidira doll, then I've also got a Pipeworks Performance Extreme- Big Beautiful Becky doll. I do need to get some pictures up on here of them though, including an avatar!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Love hot sex with these big titted secretary dolls…..
They drive me wild!
Attachments
ws3av.gif
ws3av.gif (717.39 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
wrxvm.gif
wrxvm.gif (848.48 KiB) Viewed 3253 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super stuff - HBK - :thumbs_up:

Totally digging what you have done - is Lynn Thomas one hot air-babe or what - :angel:

Happy Trails-

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Super stuff - HBK - :thumbs_up:

Totally digging what you have done - is Lynn Thomas one hot air-babe or what - :angel:

Happy Trails-
That's actually Jessica Drake, but they are both smokin' hot luscious secretaries and I can't keep my hands off them
HBK

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

jessica drake is even super hotter - :angel:

Great stuff HBK - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

jessica drake is even super hotter - :angel:

Great stuff HBK - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -
Both super hot. Wish I'd just repaired my Jessica. She's gone and I miss having that bod around!
Let me know please if you ever see another one in your travels.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Will do - HBK - :thumbs_up:

Yup those ole NMC Legacy air babes are the hottest things in vinyl - second to none - how and why things all went down hill - I don't know

Happy Trails -

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Today my airgirl assistant Nadia helped me with another work, thanks to her. We scanned some interesting documents and reached approx. 2 sec per page scanning speed in full quality. (Please read it correctly, not 2x sex per page :-) ) It is more easier to do things with this kind of help.

The Full Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7195
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

INFORMATIONS