realsexdoll.com

21st Century Next Generation Inflatable Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

21st Century Next Generation Inflatable Doll

Post by Dollicio »

There is a tremendous opportunity in harnessing 21st century technology to reimagine the inflatable sex doll.

NASA has new technology in development that actuates movement in a soft robot using pneumatic controls.

LovePad: Bela and Soft Robotics at Goldsmiths' Sex Technology Hackathon

https://blog.bela.io/2017/04/18/lovepad/

POWERED BY BELA

This has immediate applications to the design and manufacture of inflatable dolls. A range of movement and motion could be realized powered by a small lightweight replaceable (or reusable) cartridge of compressed air.

Inflatable dolls can incorporate a low power air heater to warm the doll to body temperature for added realism. Solid TPE / silicone dolls require much greater power input to heat to body temperature.

Miniaturized AI modules and sensors can provide interactive capabilities.

https://www.realdollx.ai/

All these technologies already exist. They just need to be integrated into a doll and mass produced.

The future is here and is waiting for the arrival of the next generation 21st century inflatable doll.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 21st Century Next Generation Inflatable Doll

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome stuff - “dollicio :angel:

In someways I think a doll made like this with all the tech involved here including A.I.

Would really be a replacement for the TPE doll scene - something like this would really be north of a $1,000.oo

It’s not the material, but the intellectual property to make the doll, and then the logic circuit to control the dolls movement along with her interactions with her user

I think that the experience of sexual contact with the dolls ability to stroke you when inside her and possibly move with your rhythm as well might just make this the best ever doll

I say this as this type of tech is designed to move with multiple gas cells designed to inflate/ deflate to simulate movement- honestly this could be the sexual experience of a life time

A doll made like this is no small thing - hope I see it my life time

Great stuff dollicio - I hope China steals the tech from NASA to make the inflatable doll of the new century :mrgreen:

But on serious note this has all possibilities of the “Next” thing in sex dolls - hopefully with an all up around weight of 25 to 40 pounds

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

this is the kind of stuff I've been thinking about, I know it must be possible by now given the tech in soft robotics. they have even made membrains filled with veg. oil and activate it with a micro charge, this causes it to flex/expand. very cheap to make.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

This could allow hybrid dolls (silicone or SLE with inflatable parts). For example inflatable internal parts like the vagina. Or the inside of the fingers to mime caresses.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

🌍 New Inflatable Dolls In 2024. ??
viewtopic.php?t=177255

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

INFORMATIONS