Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Post by AGL »

Yeah k4n0, Leah Lust is a great doll as well. She has Agent 69's same amazing face, but as Yorktown said, with blonde locks, rather than Auburn. Her body is a bit different as well- not as petite as Agent's, but instead a little fuller in all the right places, if you know what I mean. :)

Unfortunately, I can't help you with where to get her in the UK, as I got mine from Canada, but hopefully others will be able to do so.

BTW, thanks for all the kind comments about my fav babe guys. :D

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great job - AGL - :angel:

Your Leah Lust - makes me wish she were available in the good ole US of A - :P

Honest - AGL - your pictures of your girls are great - :thumbs_up:

Welcome aboard - bauyo - :angel:

Nice pics of your air girl - Agent 69 is very much the looker - she is grand fer sure

Happy Trails - :angel:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Just thought I'd post, as PinkCherry.com is running a 96 hour sale, 20% off site-wide, so Agent 69 would only be a bit over $100 ($103 to be exact), with free shipping. This is a really good deal for her, so anyone looking should consider it. I'd get another, but I've already got three! :)

Use the code PINK20 at checkout to get the discount. Here's the link:

http://www.pinkcherry.com/agent-69-deluxe-love-doll

icarus66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by icarus66 »

Hi all,

The photos of your agent 69 dolls and Leah Lust are fabulous. I can't wait until I am able to purchase one. They are so beautiful and sexy. Congradulations on having such gorgeous companions.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

icarus66 wrote:Hi all,

The photos of your agent 69 dolls and Leah Lust are fabulous. I can't wait until I am able to purchase one. They are so beautiful and sexy. Congradulations on having such gorgeous companions.
Thank you icarus66! :D Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you have any dolls yet, but Agent69/Leah Lust is a great first doll; hope you'll be able to get one for yourself soon. :thumbs_up:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I've been having thoughts of getting an Agent 69 lately? She's a great looking doll for the price, both her and Hannah Harper. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

Welcome to the forum icarus66 and bauyo!

And a shout out to yorktown and airgirluvr. Haven't posted as much here lately, but still around.

Cheers gents,

Sam

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

I concur! Agent 69 is superb. She hasn't - so far had the leak like my Hannah Harper- still need to take the time to fix her. Agent 69 is very cuddly - I named mine Simone. Half the fun is finding them sexy and cute outfits. Finding a lot of Fredericks of Hollywood goodies at the thrift stores! Been working on going through stuff in a room I have so I can turn it into their room and a music room for me - kind of recreate a teenager's 1960s fantasy bedroom!

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

All these pictures are making me want a new Leah lust. She was the first decent doll I had, but sadly not much left of her now. IMO Leah has the best vagina of them all.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats on - Simone - ValleyOfTheDolls - :angel:

Wonderful name you chose for her - :thumbs_up:

I am sure your going to have fun with Simone and Arden - :wink:

If you need tips on repairing Arden just say so - all of us here are- here to help - :fadein:

Happy Trails -

guiltypleasure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by guiltypleasure »

As a happy owner, let me add some things,
The mouth is very kissable, not what you would expect from molded plastic.
The female opening is best ornamental, not functional. I use a FleshLight slipped under her.
The arms pop out on an irritating frequency.
After 2 years, a leak developed on the back neck seam- easily repaired and still holds. There are example of the repair elsewhere on the Forum.

Haven't regretted my purchase once.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

guiltypleasure wrote:As a happy owner, let me add some things,
The mouth is very kissable, not what you would expect from molded plastic.
The female opening is best ornamental, not functional. I use a FleshLight slipped under her.
The arms pop out on an irritating frequency.
After 2 years, a leak developed on the back neck seam- easily repaired and still holds. There are example of the repair elsewhere on the Forum.

Haven't regretted my purchase once.
Nice to hear your thoughts & glad she's worked out so well for you overall, Guiltypleasure.

I agree about her mouth- def. very kissable. :)

Regarding the arm issue, I came up with a fix that works pretty well. If you put 3 dabs of 5 minute epoxy on the lip of the arm socket in a triangular fashion & let it fully cure, then reinsert it carefully, it seems to help, as the epoxy acts like little tabs.

While neck leaks are def. the weak point of these dolls, as you say, they are easily repairable.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I decided to give this good thread a bump, rather than start a new one, and give sort of a semi-review while I'm at it. As some of you may already be aware, I received an original Agent 69 love doll a few weeks back.

I finally had a moment alone with her, and I'm quite impressed with her!
First off, she's an absolutely lovely doll; just a pleasure to gaze at. Her figure is just so petite and grand!

I did learn a few things in the process.

One is that condoms suck! They might be ok for a RG, but for a doll with a tight entry like Agent 69, they don't work well at all. Mine failed (I was using wet lube) and had she been an RG, ole Sam would likely be an RD (Real dad) :shock:

The other is that they do not provide for good sensitivity. I wondered why all of suddenly the experience became much more pleasurable? (The condom had failed that's why).

Having read the reviews on Amazon, one would think that she's a terrible doll? But this was not at all my experience. She's very tight; so much so that I was a tad sore afterward, but her stock entry felt great. My only real complaint is that she was not all that easy to clean up after the deed was done. This is where a removable insert would be a very desirable option, and at some point in time, perhaps after her stock insert wears out, I would really like to explore this option. But with decent wood, and a good lube, she's quite doable as is.

A removable insert would allow for a minimum of movement for her, prolonging her life. In other words, as I was hauling her to the shower, and she was in a semi-inflated state, I couldn't help but feel that I was causing undue stress on her critical points. That being where her hands, feet, and head attach to her vinyl body. If left stationary for the most part, having the ability to simply remove her insert, without having to disturb her too much, I have a feeling that she would last a lot longer.

I feel lucky to have gotten her in her original release. I ordered her from Amazon from an outfit by the name of Male Wellness Products. I had a good experience with this vendor. Most of the time when I ordered from Amazon, my card would be charged, only for me to receive an email the following day stating that the doll was no longer in stock, despite being shown as having been so? Not so in this case, and shipping was fast. At the time of this post, I see that they have a listing for a Natalie (Blonde Agent 69) and a Kimmi doll, so if you really want one theses dolls, there is no time like the present to get one.

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - Anaheim - on your new tracking friend for sector 7 - Agent 69 - :angel:

Good thing she's both cute and deadly as Lester ain't easy on trackers - :mrgreen:

But seriously - good thing you got her - while i know these dolls were made in mass quantity - they sold very well - and the newer re-makes honestly are in no way the same as the older ones - giving credence to the ole saying - "they don't make em like they use too"

Take good care of her - she's now on the endangered air babe list -

As to cleaning - after use - i allow her to completely deflate - makes clean up a whole lot easier - leaving her partially inflated could as you say lead to issues - after wash up - then put some air in her 50 % or what ever - just not fully - and allow her to air dry after towelling her down - she'll be ready for her next mission in no time -

Best of Luck Anaheim - i am sure yaw'l both have a grande ole time - :angel:

Happy Trails -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

:D Thanks yorktown. I knew that I could count on the good captain for some useful input. :thumbs_up:

Yes, having her now has me already thinking of what a future without her would be like? I'm hoping that there will be steady supply coming in from Europe of the original style dolls? I had wanted her forever, and just about gave up on getting one?

The body on the new models looks quite different to me, and I don't like the shape of the breasts; even if they were soft.

I was thinking that a waterpic would be useful for clean up? But maybe I will just place the removable shower head right up to her entry, and rinse her that way? Haven't got all of the kinks figured out, but I'm working on it.

Don't understand all of the bad reviews on Amazon? This babe rocked for me :thumbs_up:

Sam

INFORMATIONS