Travelling Through Airport Security with Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
GeneralMilfs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Travelling Through Airport Security with Doll

Post by GeneralMilfs »

Raincoat wrote:
Debra wrote:Ive never had a problem in the past checking in dollies, just don't fill her with cocaine and weapons, you'll be fine.
I've been quite worried about customs cutting her up to see what's inside to be honest. I'm kind of hoping that if they DO want to check, they could do that using x-ray or something
Whatever happened with this?
I hadn't thought about them cutting into her, but yeah that could be a real concern. You might also want to put a lock on the carrier. I had a lost guitar returned to me from the airline a few years back. They drove it out to where I was staying. I'd hate to worry about them making a "pitstop" if they were bringing a lost doll out to me.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

One good thing about inflatables, they can go anywhere in a suitcase. Solid dolls are a bit harded to conseal and probably more delicate. Personaly due to TSA going overboard, I will probably not fly for a while. However, I am taking the bus to vegas next week with a stuffed doll. I will let ya'll know how that goes.

desidoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by desidoll »

wow an old post made by me almost 7 years ago and for the eecords, all went well with the travels, but the lady stayed behind is sweden.

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

dollluver73 wrote:I new it, some one came up an exploding blow up doll! Gives a hole new meaning to "blow up" Doll :lol: .
:haha4: :haha4: very good! Literal thinkers bewhhware.

INFORMATIONS