realsexdoll.com

Another doll ordered Agent 69

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Another doll ordered Agent 69

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'd thought I'd make another thread but anyways.

I ordered the Agent 69 a few hours ago and got a great deal too.

Well let ya'll know how she is.

ottto44

Re: Another doll ordered Agent 69

Post by ottto44 »

From what online store? Is it the new version?

Ottto

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Good deal IluvFemsNlingerie. She's a great looking doll.

I'd imagine that she's the newer version, unless you managed to score one from Europe, or one of her sisters (Leah Lust, Natalie; same thing, only blond).

If she is the newer version, you have to be careful. The first generation were released with hard breasts. Pipedreams soon realized its mistake, and retooled the doll to have her original soft breasts, but there may still be some from the first generation still sitting on the shelves.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I got it from bed room joy with a 10% discount.

I'm sure it's the new version and hopefully the fixed one.

In the discription it says soft breasts so I imagine it's the fixed one.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats on the purchase of the Agent 69 air-babe - ILFN - :thumbs_up:

Let us know how it goes - :angel:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks YT I sure will.

Got a tracking # and it will be here next Thursday. Not sure when my 1am Buffy will be here. It said 3-5 days until it ships and Today is the 6th day and no tracking yet.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Bedroomjoys e-store is pretty good - I've ordered from them in the past and they shipped with parcel post - so a week or less sounds just right - they have a good relation with PDX and they tend to get the jump on others with new products especially air babes

Hope that your Agent 69 is from the newest batch - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Just got my Agent 69 today and she's looking good her boobs are pretty nice not hard (IMO) and she's easy to blow up unlike my 1am Buffy.

I gotta question though how in the hell do you put her dumb bell insert in? I'm having a hard time getting it in and I've tried when the doll is inflated and deflated.

Thanks
ILFNL

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Just got my Agent 69 today and she's looking good her boobs are pretty nice not hard (IMO) and she's easy to blow up unlike my 1am Buffy.

I gotta question though how in the hell do you put her dumb bell insert in? I'm having a hard time getting it in and I've tried when the doll is inflated and deflated.

Thanks
ILFNL
What up Mang.

I had Agent 69 for about 10 days. 10 hot and steamy days.

The dumbell insert is absolutely worthless. I tried 3rd party inserts (like a Lilith Uterus) and had better luck but even then the insert gets compressed by the inflation and makes penetration a chore if it can be done at all.

Who the Hell wants that.

My solution was to install a Fleshlight canister to protrude through the 2 openings ( I had tried a pierce of 3" pipe but I got girth, man).

With the canister in, ehh you lose a little in realism but this is more than made up for in ease of penetration. Smooth as silk, no problems whatsoever. I was using a Katsumi but I've had 2 Stoya Destroyas and the flat out rock.

So, food for thought. Agent 69 is a killer doll, I loved the face, everything was working well out of the box. But, she just had to go. Cryin shame.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a sex in a can fleshlight but not a regular one. I might try to see if it will fit though. Also does she need to be cleaned and pawered first?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

for anyone in the UK I have three brand new straight from the wholesalers which I want to get rid of asap at a loss . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Here's a quick shot of her (I am naming her Sydney) see if you can guess why I named her that :)
Attachments
DSCN0539.JPG
DSCN0539.JPG (169.66 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
DSCN0538.JPG
DSCN0538.JPG (160.9 KiB) Viewed 3927 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great news - IFNL - :thumbs_up:

Sydney looks wonderful - :angel:

Best of luck with her - she'll be much fun I am sure - :mrgreen:

Like others have said - I don't use the as delivered insert - for all the reasons you have mentioned - I did however in the past cut off the anal part of the dumbbell insert at the end leaving the tube and the vaginal part intact - then installing that part into the doll - deflated - but

I found aftermarket inserts just way better - both in feel and looks as the as delivered inserts really sticks out of the doll - if that's no big deal then - atomic batteries to power and turbines to speed - let's go - :angel:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to see these pics! Much better than I expected. Thanks so much for posting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Here's a quick shot of her (I am naming her Sydney) see if you can guess why I named her that :)
Ahh, I get it. Sydney Bristow from Alias right? Never watched that show, but am familiar with it.

Huh? Looks like they've changed the body quite a bit on these newer one's, because my original looks quite a bit different? Still nice dolls though, enjoy.

I like Schenker411's idea on the insert tube, and thought of doing this before myself. The biggest problem that I've always had with these dolls is that when they're fully inflated, they compress the insert to the point of being impossibly tight. I've always had to deflate my dolls down so far, that they were almost flat, in order to be able to get into them.

INFORMATIONS