realsexdoll.com

question

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Hardlust69

question

Post by Hardlust69 »

anyone have any experience with this doll ? I keep finding conflicting info that she comes in seated position , Im guessing two models. Clearly standing in this one which is what I want.

http://www.amazon.com/Backto20s%C2%AE-I ... HVBXQX8Y4D

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: question

Post by JustinBridou »

Hardlust69 wrote:anyone have any experience with this doll ?
Hi,
Yes... and no :?
Looking at the pictures on Amazon, I notice that there is different dolls presented under the same reference.
First: be sure that if you order here, you will get something random !

On first and second pictures, you have a nice doll with clothes and long hair wig. But, imagine that the product you will get, will be a naked doll, without clothes nor wig. The picture n° 5 (showing the doll unflated) is merely near of what you get (look at hair, and you will see that they are a little bit spare).
I have already seen the pictures n°1 and n°2 on Chinese sites (Taobao, Aliexpress).
The picture n°3 is for a DIAOSHI (Diao Shi) standing doll (I have several of them, standing and sitting). You can notice that they have different hands (a bit curved).

I think that, what you will get, will be a Diao Shi doll. But cannot identify the model because of unmatching pictures.

Price : $148.99 (saving $351) :haha4:
It's a joke ! A Diao Shi doll can be usually be found for less than $100 (for most common models).
In Europe (France), we have a nice shop showing several Diao Shi models. You can take a look at their inflatable dolls.
It's a good reference (ignore the dolls at 59.90€, that are basic models without model hand/feet).
Here dolls are named 'vibee dolls' and made from Latex :roll: it's a recurrent joke: they are Diao Shi Dolls and made from vinyl. Only the vagina/anus are made with silicon. No latex here !

Diao Shi has made lot's of models, some with straight hands (as can be seen on pictures at Amazon). There is also another brand (I don't remind the name), producing very similar dolls (and may be, build in the same factory).
But sure, at Amazon.com (BackTo20s) you will not get the doll showed on first picture.
I'm pretty sure that you will get this standing model.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

FOUND ! :mrgreen:
I was sure it was on ALIEXPRESS.

The second picture at Amazon.com is a MEIQI (brand) model MQ-2002 (or MQ-2003 ?).
It's a manufacturer located in China at Guangdong (north from Hong-Kong... Shenzhen... same area than Diao Shi :whistle: ):
ShenZhen MeiQi Technology Co., Ltd

Direct link to aliexpress (store 619189) : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/619189

You can check others models MQ-2001 (in Sex Toys For Man section).
Pictures of MQ-2002 has been photoshoped... tits are the same on all models, quite the same than Diao Shi dolls.
May be, you will get an improved wig with this model.

Description and picture at Amazon are not reliable, for sure you will get a random model, and may be, even not the MEIQI model. :cry:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hardlust69 wrote:anyone have any experience with this doll ? I keep finding conflicting info that she comes in seated position , Im guessing two models. Clearly standing in this one which is what I want.

Look at the 1 am website this lovely is called diao shii hopefully im spellibg right. You may find her on the 1 amforum and website good luck.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yeah i got the sitting version of this doll just this past summer - she is totally super in many ways - as her kool shape in the sitting version is awesome - I also purchased thru Amazon and used the same seller as you have link too -

In addition also got the standing version - but mine is a Sexflesh-importer "MIKO" air babe - which is just a fancy box of the standard Daio Shi air babe that you show here - my advice - email the seller to ensure your getting the right doll - standing/ sitting that you want - many just figure its a random thing and ship via the enny minny moe principal - :? -

I have to say - Daio Shi just continues to improve the air doll line up - so they are rapidly becoming one of my favorites - and i have found both the standing and sitting to be great - worth a try either way

Happy Trails -

Kiter

Post by Kiter »

samara78 wrote:
Hardlust69 wrote:anyone have any experience with this doll ? I keep finding conflicting info that she comes in seated position , Im guessing two models. Clearly standing in this one which is what I want.

Look at the 1 am website this lovely is called diao shii hopefully im spellibg right. You may find her on the 1 amforum and website good luck.
I too would go with the 1AM, and be sure to ask them for a discount code before ordering...
https://iamdollusa.com/product/buffy/

Ordered a 'Paula' from them yesterday, and with the discount she was $95 :)

Hardlust69

Post by Hardlust69 »

Thanks everyone !!! And yes Kiter, I emailed 1AM and got the discount code

Kiter

Post by Kiter »

:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS