realsexdoll.com

KINKY JESSICA

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

KINKY JESSICA

Post by hugemistake »

KINKY JESSICA has recently become available in mainland Europe. I don't know anything more about her than what I've posted here. The head in the photo looks like a brunette Cayenne. The suggested retail price is 159 euro. If anyone can get one I would love to see photos and a review. Here is the manufacturer's description:
Life-size inflatable doll with a fully formed face, hands and feet. With eyelashes and brown hair. With removable lust tunnel that has two openings. Material: PVC, TPR, phthalate-free according to EU Regulation REACH.
05119270000.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: KINKY JESSICA

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - HM - :thumbs_up:

Is it possible that this is the re-make of the famed "Crazey Razey' air-babe - :idea:

The butt shot on the side seems real kool and the features seem real close to the Crazey Razey by NMC with this remake

Maybe it's just conjecture - but the pictures on the side seem real close to those of that famed Gran Dame de Booty

Bottoms up - :mrgreen:
Attachments
What the air doll world needs - a real bubble
What the air doll world needs - a real bubble
Crazey Razey1.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 10727 times
Crazey Razey was a real treasure of air babes
Crazey Razey was a real treasure of air babes
Crazey Razey2.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 10727 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey YT!
That is the best looking ass on an airbabe I've ever seen! Looks like awesome fun!!! Thanks for sharing Buddy!

HM, IF this new Kinky Jessica has an ass anywhere near close to YT's Crazey ... I'm all in Buddy!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Its just amazing how kool Crazey Razey was - but - sadly she was never readily available in the good ole US of A - i actually ordered her thru the German site and she was shipped by "ship" to America - took weeks - but i got her - and - that's what counts

If the new 'Kinky Jessica" is a remake - count me in toooooooo - although i feel it'll be another order thru Germany and weeks of waiting till my ship comes in - :mrgreen:

Thanks - :thumbs_up: - von - I actually had Crazey Razey out and inflated and just took those pictures - coincidence - :?: - either way ole HM might be on to something here - and - the air babe of the decade might be upon us - with Kinky Jessica - lets hope so

Happy Trails -

Great find HM - :idea: - Chief Wahoo will be proud

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thanks for the Crazey Razey photos and info, yorktown. I have a feeling you are getting your hopes up that Kinky Jessica is a remake. The drawing of the insert on the side of the box, combined with the Cayenne face, indicates that Jessica is a knock off of the Extravaganza line. The euro retail sites that have her describe her as a kneeling doll, so my best GUESS is that she will have a body similar to the Extravaganza Eileen Sue below. The Extravaganza dolls all have solid heads, but Jessica has a formed face, which would make her a mid-range doll. Her price will drop significantly next summer I predict.
nanma eileen sue.jpg
edit: In the picture of the actual doll on the Jessica box, you can see part of the arm going up above the head, which is makes me think Jessica has a body like Eileen Sue.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

yorktown wrote:Thanks - :thumbs_up: - von - I actually had Crazey Razey out and inflated and just took those pictures - coincidence - :?: - either way ole HM might be on to something here - and - the air babe of the decade might be upon us - with Kinky Jessica - lets hope so
Coincidence or not ... Thanks for the pics!!! :thumbs_up:

HG - These newest Extravaganza girls have really got my attention ... and then some! I wish I knew more about 'em, or read reviews (which seem to be nonexistent at the moment) I really like the plumper body lines on these gals.

I hope that there will also be pics of Kinky Jessica somewhere soon ... if she's modeled after Crazey Razey ... MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Cheers!!!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

von_Shredhead wrote:These newest Extravaganza girls have really got my attention ... and then some! I wish I knew more about 'em, or read reviews (which seem to be nonexistent at the moment) I really like the plumper body lines on these gals.
vinylmaster13 bought Antonia Vidra: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=64667

Jimbo92 bought Heidi Lauristen: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=63041

valvelicker bought Suzie Carina: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=65282

valvelicker's photos show that Suzie Carina does have a waist with a very distinct seam.

I think the plumber bodies you are seeing in the photos here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=56100 are the result of photo editing to remove the waist seams.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ah well - like play off dreams in October - a replacement Crazey Razey is also elusive - :?

I guess maybe those high end vinyl air babe molds at NMC were lost for good by the fire - shame too - they were da best - no holds bared

I had one of those new mid range type air babes in a Cal Exotics Spread Eagle babe - honest she was nothing to post pictures about or try another - too small with a very big price tag - i like em big - okay huge - air babes - bigger da better - what's up with these shrinking air dolls - soon they'll be Barbie doll sized - :lol:

Again thanks - HM - von - you guys are A -okay - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

Yup -- Meghan's (Suzie Carina) waist is >>>tiny<<<! Standard fit bottoms are in desparate need of alteration. ... how to be polite here ( I've been strangely super-compelled to respect this doll as a lady in reference ) ... her assets following aren't at all like Y-T's Crazey.

von_Shreadhead, my experience with the Extravaganza line has been that they are far better to adore as beautiful creations than for physical play. Don't get me wrong, Meg is a lot of fun! The best "physical performer" has been my Dao Shi "Jill". The Extraganza insert isn't real "useful". Still, Meghan seems well constructed - if the rest of the line is similar, they're worth it!

Programming note: Meghan has 6 new outfits coming -- we binged on some clothing sales from Chinese eBay stores today. Will try to get the fit looking right. Photoshoot ideas have been running through my head on a regular rotation since our last session a few weeks ago. She is simply a fun gal to photograph!
Attachments
Meghan_Richmond_County_Cutie_OUTTAKE-for_vonShreadhead.JPG
Meghan_Richmond_County_Cutie_OUTTAKE-for_vonShreadhead.JPG (125.06 KiB) Viewed 10506 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Real nice - valvelicker - :thumbs_up:

Can't wait for those pictures of Meghan Richmond - she's hot

Yup - valvelicker - as to the waist of these air babes - i know - i like em real big - but lately these air babes are really getting too thin - so it's nice too know i am not the only one - 8)

Try some aftermarket inserts - it really makes a difference - seriously on both a visual and more importantly - feel - when business turns very serious

Happy Trails -

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

wow huge , I have visited you2toys' web and I do not find that doll ( very very new :D ) . It is good to see that manufacturers are designing new dolls . Manufacturers please we want to use them , do not forget about that ,I do not want another pillow :whistle: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: beers paid .

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

vinylmaster13 wrote: I have visited you2toys' web and I do not find that doll ( very very new :D ) .
Here is the page from the Orion (Germany) English site: http://shop.orion.de/epages/orion_DE.st ... 4.21.00.00

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hugemistake wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:These newest Extravaganza girls have really got my attention ... and then some! I wish I knew more about 'em, or read reviews (which seem to be nonexistent at the moment) I really like the plumper body lines on these gals.
vinylmaster13 bought Antonia Vidra: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=64667

Jimbo92 bought Heidi Lauristen: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=63041

valvelicker bought Suzie Carina: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=65282

valvelicker's photos show that Suzie Carina does have a waist with a very distinct seam.

I think the plumber bodies you are seeing in the photos here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=56100 are the result of photo editing to remove the waist seams.
Thanks for the links and info Huge!!
valvelicker wrote:von_Shreadhead, my experience with the Extravaganza line has been that they are far better to adore as beautiful creations than for physical play. Don't get me wrong, Meg is a lot of fun! The best "physical performer" has been my Dao Shi "Jill". The Extraganza insert isn't real "useful". Still, Meghan seems well constructed - if the rest of the line is similar, they're worth it!
Thanks for this tidbit Valvelicker! And thanks for the pic too ... not quite "plump" like I had hoped. Oh well.
yorktown wrote: i like em big - okay huge - air babes - bigger da better - what's up with these shrinking air dolls - soon they'll be Barbie doll sized - :lol:
I'm with ya YT ... I LIKE 'em BIG! Really had my hopes up with Big Becky, but that turned out to be a money wasting fiasco.

Thanks again guys!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

INFORMATIONS