realsexdoll.com

Just bought my first inflatable sex doll: Need help!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Jimbo92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just bought my first inflatable sex doll: Need help!

Post by Jimbo92 »

G'day everyone!

For a number of months now my interest in inflatable sex toys has increased thanks to reading numerous posts on this forum. I have been buying various cheap sex toys since the age of 18 (i.e. pocket pussies) but my interest and curiosity in inflatable sex dolls began to increase when my preferred sex toy reseller recently began listing the "Extravaganza" range by Nanma. Before then, my perceptions of inflatable sex dolls were that they looked gimmicky, difficult to maintain and downright unsafe for use. I decided to take a risk and bought the Heidi Lauritsen doll as it was on sale. Although I was excited about my first big purchase, the doll itself was slightly disappointing due to one simple design flaw. The vaginal/anal insert was angled straight which meant that upon penetration (my penis is curved), I tore a hole down the middle. I don't know about anyone else in this forum but is this a common issue with these types of toys? Can anyone give me advice about any other inflatable doll products that have a vaginal insert which goes inward (toward the belly) rather than straight down to the ass? Currently, I am only aim to penetrate the doll semi-erected which is not optimal. Don't get me wrong, the doll is perfect in every other way.

Also, I have a safety issue question. If an inflatable sex doll does have an air leak during a love-making session, does that present a danger to you? For example could you damage your penis if it is inserted and it suddenly pops? I know this may sound dumb to some people but I couldn't imagine having to explain that to a family member or doctor if an injury did occur.

Sorry for all the questions,

Any responses from experienced members of the forum would be much appreciated.

Thanks

yokel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just bought my first inflatable sex doll: Need help!

Post by yokel »

Hello friend and welcome to the forum.

We were all inexperienced to begin with so let's allay your fears. I very much doubt you could cause catastrophic injuries to yourself when your airgirl pops. They don't tend to go off like balloons when popped. Depends on the rip size I suppose but normally there is a gentle deflation. If you're lucky you might be able to finish taking care of business before she completely deflates. ;)

Airgirls aren't exactly at forefront of ergonomic design but maybe there is one who could accommodate your curve. You may be better off buying something like the Brianna Banks toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18071 and placing that over her area and using that. Experiment and find your happy place. :D

Keep on bouncin'
Don't rush, take your time, find the girl that makes you want to bounce!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's important not to over-inflate . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Ditto. Do not over-inflate and remember - blow don't suck.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Seriously, an inflate-able can give you lots of good service and the likelihood of a catastrophic blowout is very low. The doll is much more apt to develop a slow leak which you will easily detect. Don't worry about being damaged during play.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I dont recommend blowing ANY air from your lungs into your girls.
The air from your lungs contains moisture and could cause mold and mildew in your doll.
Also if she is a Latex girl could even cause the latex to melt down over time and get sticky soft spots that will
blow out and she will then no longer be usable ..

Jimbo92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimbo92 »

Thanks for all the replies guys!

It's nice to feel welcomed :)

I just want to say that I have found a temporary solution by inserting my Sue Johanson's Super Head Honcho into the opening of the sex doll and wrapping it in firm cardboard so that it remains fixed in a more comfortable position. Fortunately the Extravaganza range of inflatable sex dolls has a standard foot pump so there is no need for me to blow air into it for inflation. I also prefer to inflate my doll to only 70-80% capacity in order to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the seams.

While silicone sex dolls are attractive I love the practicality and price of inflatable dolls as I live in a shared house. I've noticed that the Cayenne is another popular product among fellow forumers. I heard that it is made from a thicker vinyl material to increase longevity. I like this but is it designed any differently to the other Extravaganza range products (is the insertion hole more angled inward rather than in a straight line from vagina to anus)? I read that the vagina/anus insert is actually glued into the toy which is concerning because if I wreck it I assume that the toy is no longer usable.

In your experiences, which is the best quality inflatable sex doll (i.e. safety, comfort, price) that you can personally recommend?

What sex doll is in yokel's profile? Those breasts are PERFECTLY plump. You are a lucky man to have her :P

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

' 8) Howdy

Welcome aboard - Jimbo92 - :thumbs_up:

I wouldn't worry much about being injured by an inflata-babe - they're rather friendly and would totally enjoy your company - :angel:

As others have posted the most usual effect is the slow leak - and as also posted that's a minor issue easily remedied - :idea:

Most of the Extravaganza line are mid range air babes - but Cayenne Cleur is a high end inflata-babe and unlike the rest she has a built in insert not like yours where you have to install it

I have never found in these mid range dolls the insert being really good - i always use an aftermarket insert - and they totally make the doll rock

Happy Trails

Jimbo92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimbo92 »

The problem with Cayenne having a built-in vagina/anus insert is the cleaning aspect. Generally I like to thoroughly clean all of my sex toys with disinfectant and then powder with corn starch. Plus if I did create a tear in Cayenne's insert, it would be hugely difficult to replace it because it is glued and removing it may cause air leaks.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Enjoying this genre of dolls for years, just standing her up in the shower and putting the shower hose without the shower head up the insert is good enough for cleaning.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

aztek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aztek »

Jimbo92 wrote:
I don't know about anyone else in this forum but is this a common issue with these types of toys? Can anyone give me advice about any other inflatable doll products that have a vaginal insert which goes inward (toward the belly) rather than straight down to the ass? Currently, I am only aim to penetrate the doll semi-erected which is not optimal. Don't get me wrong, the doll is perfect in every other way.

Hi Jimbo92, I think the Kimmi Lovecok doll has separate canals for vag- and anal..
as far as I'm concerned, I'm not a big fan of these "pussy+ass" combined types...
Good luck.

aztek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aztek »

Jimbo92 wrote:The problem with Cayenne having a built-in vagina/anus insert is the cleaning aspect. Generally I like to thoroughly clean all of my sex toys with disinfectant and then powder with corn starch. Plus if I did create a tear in Cayenne's insert, it would be hugely difficult to replace it because it is glued and removing it may cause air leaks.
Use a female condom, its swift, easy and leaves your inflata-babe new and shiny.. I don't think there is material difference in the sensation aspect.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Re: "For example could you damage your penis if it is inserted and it suddenly pops? I know this may sound dumb to some people but I couldn't imagine having to explain that to a family member or doctor if an injury did occur."

Having sex with your doll in the missionary position while on a bed of nails may damage your penis if you are on top during sex and the doll pops. Any other bed you should be ok : )

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Cayenne and Kimmi both have separate vaginal and anal sleeves positioned as well as any vinyl doll is. Only the latex poupées are better from www.domax.fr.

Jenna Jameson and a number of the new ones are straight through, front to back and I've always thought and found them unsatisfactory.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Jimbo92
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimbo92 »

haremlover wrote:Cayenne and Kimmi both have separate vaginal and anal sleeves positioned as well as any vinyl doll is.

Oh very interesting as I did not know this. I thought there was a connection between the vagina and anus like for the other Extravaganza dolls. Are the inserts shaped inward (toward the belly)? This is very important as my penis is shaped curved upward (like a banana- lol). This has tempted me to buy the Cayenne. Unfortunately the Kimmi is not sold on any online sex shops where I live (Australia). Finally, is the Cayenne modifiable if I did tear the inside by accident? Can it be easily removed & replaced?

INFORMATIONS