Brown Sugar - value air babe

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Brown Sugar - value air babe

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

After reading about the Cal Exotics - Vivid Raw line of value air babes as made by NMC of Hong Kong - i was to say the least interested - and a follow up post on the other versions convinced me to get these newly issues air babes - I should mention there are 2 other versions as well in case Brown Sugar isn't for you in the Juicy Juggs and teen queen air babe

As luck would have it - a local retailer just got a delivery of these 3 air babes and offered a good price for the two he had left - good oh - so off they went from the self and into my arms with Brown Sugar and Juicy Jugs

After opening and washing the air babe down - i seen that these new air babes are not simply a new box for an old doll - rather they were completely new - gone was that terrible idea that NMC insisted on with a hygienic seal over her inserts - it was hard to remove and worse yet left a sharp edge - the new Vivid Raw line has done away with that and the new insert is smooth

Best yet the new air babes have their main seams especially along the legs welded from the inside - thats a big thing as the older NMC value air babes all had a seam ridge the long length of the dolls legs - that would snag stocking and worse felt cheap when rubbing up against

So kudos to both NMC for making these new value air babes and Cal Exotics for placing these dolls in there Vivid Raw line - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails
Attachments
The Brown Sugar - air babe box
The Brown Sugar - air babe box
086 - Copy.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 4275 times
Superior design - no more hygienic seal - smooth vinyl body
Superior design - no more hygienic seal - smooth vinyl body
096 - Copy.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 4275 times
Brown Sugar - cute air babe
Brown Sugar - cute air babe
098 - Copy.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4275 times

rubbersheep

Re: Brown Sugar - value air babe

Post by rubbersheep »

cool another doll for me shopping list !

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

If only they could make a Silicone Doll out of her. Even a mannequin would be nice too.

TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TylerHenderson »

I like the texture of the vagina sleeve on her, pretty quality doll overall for a lower level air babe price point, cal exotics just might be onto something yet.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You are right - TH - as these new air babes are great - totally like what they have done in the way the seams are welded from inside and how the insert is VS the older NMC air dolls

As to Brown Sugar she is fine and in a future post I'll compare her with "India" a NMC made value air babe of the same cost and media

I hope they do make more air babes like her and as you mentioned in your post she came with a repair kit - a very nice touch - and at her price range a total win/ win

She is so good that I will look into getting her white chick friend the Vivid Raw Teen Queen air babe as well in the future - to assist along with the Juicy Jugs i already got - :mrgreen:

The only knock against is NMC could have given her some better printing on her tatas like India dolly has - as to her wrinkles they disappear after a warm shower and some fun in the bedroom - :P

Happy Trails
Attachments
The only main seam exposed is on her midriff which is no big deal VS seams all over as in the past
The only main seam exposed is on her midriff which is no big deal VS seams all over as in the past
094 - Copy.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 4032 times
Excellent value overall - low price and good quality
Excellent value overall - low price and good quality
088 - Copy.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 4032 times

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

I'm enjoying the new Vivid Raw line myself, particularly Brown Sugar. I was also pleasantly surprised to discover that the Juicy Juggs doll is not just a white version of Brown Sugar. While both have that nice round booty, Juicy's juggs are even bigger than Brown Sugar's--a little fuller than the classic NMC D-cups, but similarly shaped. I've gone to bed exhausted a few nights thanks to this duo. 8)
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Glad to see that ya like Brown Sugar - I know that she is grand fer sure - and the re-design was a total success - :thumbs_up:

I know that NMC is in re-start mode and hopefully they'll be back to full steam quick like - the lack of or briefness in printing is noticeable as compared to India an earlier NMC effort

But the engineering involved for the new doll makes her worth it - :angel:

Oh and Oh yeah as to Juicy Juggs - she's out of sight with her bigger bOOty and way bigger TaTas - again a total overall good thing for the value line airbabes

Honestly for me - this is where i am staying - as those other high end and mid range air babes seem to leave me flat - :mrgreen:

Happy trails
Attachments
Here is India and Brown Sugar - see how India has a better print job over all as compared to Sugar -
Here is India and Brown Sugar - see how India has a better print job over all as compared to Sugar -
India & Brown Sugar.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 3675 times

john1bl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by john1bl »

do you have a butt shot of her??

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry - J1Bl - but no i don't have a booty shot of this air babe - but honest if ya seen one NMC made air babe - well then you seen them all - as they are mostly all cut from the same mold with the face printing being the major difference

I have to say these recent releases from Vivid Raw in the value range are super - well worth getting and Brown Sugar is great with her new insert design superior to the old hygienic seal type with sharp edges no more - :idea:

Happy Trails

john1bl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by john1bl »

Thanks for the replay. I may get one soon.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Pretty Hot!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No problem - J1bl - :thumbs_up:

Thanks too - TJ-Foxx - :thumbs_up:

At the price range of $25 to $40 depending on where purchased and tax + shipping - these new Vivid Raw value air babes are great and versus the older designs these ar a home run

Plus at this price range - if you get too crazy with her - you aren't out a week's pay if something were end her -

For me though - I've had great luck with these type of air babes and they've been long lasting - so thats a real plus too

This is as close a shot as i have - J1bl -

Happy Trails
Attachments
Brown Sugars
Brown Sugars
Brown Sugar Booty.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 3243 times

TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TylerHenderson »

john1bl wrote:do you have a butt shot of her??
from my topic on her back in december (now on the bottom of page 2) Baby Got Back for sure! :) Good times!
Attachments
b1-001.jpg
b1-001.jpg (63.31 KiB) Viewed 3117 times

INFORMATIONS