realsexdoll.com

Which new inflatable would you want?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300

Which doll would you want if you could have one?

Antonya Vidra
26%
Eileen Sue
6%
Heidi Lauritsen
21%
Lexi Tyler
9%
Madlin Moon
11%
Suzie Carina
26%

Total votes: 53

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Which new inflatable would you want?

Post by hugemistake »

Assuming you could afford one of the dolls below, which one would you want to have?
nanma antonya vidra.jpg
nanma eileen sue.jpg
nanma heidi lauritsen.jpg
nanma lexi tyler.jpg
nanma madlin moon.jpg
nanma suzie carina.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Which new inflatable would you want?

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Interesting face similarities of some of these with some on the UK side of the pond.

Of the UK lineup I have rejected all except Cayenne of the new arrivals because the rest, like these, have the Diao Shi design of arms, which in my experience were fragile.

Why won't the manufacturers take notice?

However, of these, there are some good faces here and fun positions, so something's better than none . . .

Eileen Sue with the dark hair and face a little like Cayenne works visually rather well . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RubberCrow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RubberCrow »

None.
Nice faces, but they are way too short.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ever since i seen the Madeleine Moon air babe - i like her the best - :angel:

She looks like a Super Heroine - and she takes her boinking very serious - she needs like a Wonder Woman costume - then she would be complete

I like these air babes - they all require an insert - and that's great - they're some great ones out there that would make this air babe rock

its a shame in a way - that these are all in stock as available in the UK only? - and not world wide - available - :?

Happy Trails -

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

I'd go with one of the reclining position dolls just because I've never had one of those.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Do these dolls have proper butts or flat ones like the Pipedream babes?

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

How refreshing to see some fun new models on the market with badly needed changes, we could use more variety in the inflatable doll world. I just hope they didn't use bullet proof weapons grade vinyl for her body that an alligator would find uncomfortable to touch. :P

I like Lexi myself.

Max50

Post by Max50 »

Wow - I picked the one that had the most votes! I thought that I was going to be way off from the other's picks, but ended up picking the most popular choice. Whoda thunk?
Holy Toledo - She got bumped to 2nd place now. I spoke too soon! :roll:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I'd like to boink the "fat Hannah Harper"! She looks great!

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

All these dolls look great! Breasts look delicioso!

As a zealous legman I'm a bit undecided between Antonya and Suzie.
Those positions just beg for short skirts and thigh-highs... :twisted:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:I'd like to boink the "fat Hannah Harper"! She looks great!
There you go! I was wondering how long until someone picked up on that. Heidi Lauritsen is a bit wider than the other standing ones isn't she? She has no votes yet - vote for her. If you accidently voted for the wrong one you can change your vote.

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

hugemistake wrote:
Inflatablefun82 wrote:I'd like to boink the "fat Hannah Harper"! She looks great!
There you go! I was wondering how long until someone picked up on that. Heidi Lauritsen is a bit wider than the other standing ones isn't she? She has no votes yet - vote for her. If you accidently voted for the wrong one you can change your vote.

I love her voluptuous body!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Yardman wrote:Do these dolls have proper butts or flat ones like the Pipedream babes?
That is a good question yardman. Right now these are only sold in Europe and Australia. Maybe someone there will have one and can do a review.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

It seems NMC - or NANMA-CONBO - is back in action - :angel:

What i see with these air babes is essentially the standard value/ mid-range air babe body - now mated to a fantastic new face and the more solid PVC hand/ footsie ensemble - which is fine - super great - please make more - :mrgreen:

All of these new air babes are new engineering as the original NMC air babe bodies simply had the pouch type insert - where as these are designed to use a separate insert - which is even better as there are so many out there - one can really get a great riding doll out of these new air babes

I see even CalExotics - is also soon to be rostering these type of air babes - although they only show the box tops - not the air babe within - so possibly even more new designs - kudos to them - :thumbs_up:

It seems like late 2014/ early 2015 holds true promise for our long awaited inflata-babes - all new designs and multiple types - now thats super - :mrgreen:

Of these other than Madlin Moon air babe - i like the one with the Agent 69 face & the Hannah face as well - there is one with the Madlin face called Suzie that is very kool - something about that Madlin face - just spins me - :angel: - but the Agent 69 face and Hannah's are way kool too

As too Heidie being a more zaftig Hannah/ Kimmi - well i think its more like they really inflated her big - these NMC air doll bodies in this style can really be inflated hard - at their peril and yours - but they can really be stretched out with over inflation - not a good thing but its easily possible with them - but it will foreshorten their inflata-life

As too their butt well - the one's i have and had of the value/ mid range were nothing special - but - instead where okay - hopefully this design has the seams welded from the inside rather than outside - like the high end vinyl princess - that was the only major bugaboo of the NMC lower classed air babes

Happy Trails -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I like the faces of the Madlin Moon, and particularly the Suzie Carina. But to be honest, unless our good friend the Captain is right about the over inflation issue, I do not care for the new style bodies.

Now if you could combine a Suzie Carina face, with a standing, old style NMC body, you'd have a winner :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS