realsexdoll.com

well i done it

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rubbersheep

well i done it

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all ,
after owning a few different dolls over the years , I bit the bullet 2 and a bit years ago , and bought 2 do shi dolls one with brown hair and one with blondeish hair ,

now today after 2 years of learning and having fun both do shi dolls are starting to be full girls at night and flat friends by morning this is very unfun , and even after showering them with warm soapy water to find the leaks , (very fun ) I haven`t found them all ,

so I went out and ordered the new hanna harper pipe dream extreme doll , the only thing is the best price I could find in austraila is $250 ish dollars .

so I am now making warm dry hiding place , and buying some clothes for nap time and sleep overs , any idea on sizes , and how long she will last with no OVER inflation , and care ,

rubber sheep ,
baaa means fun time

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: well i done it

Post by Yardman »

There are too new for longevity reports.

For sizes, try searching HH clothes and shoe sizes in the "Advaced Search" specifing this forum section. They are probably close to the new version.

I like stretchy nylon and fishnet....one size does fit all of my dolls.

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all
my doll loving friends , my hanna arrived in a bigger the expected box , marked learning aids , it only took 12 days from the uk to my door , and opening the box I found a wonderful surprize , my hanna doll ! she `s packaged very well in a clear plastic 2 part inner box with her instructions and insert and pump ( the cheap blue and yellow one but effective )

after a few insertless nights to get the close feel and the wrinkles settled out , the night under the covers ! hot hot ,!! the insert is kinda like tpr the strange stuff ,( oh and don`t leave it in your doll it will eat it) , and kinda a lot softer , kinda foam like , she also loved the pink corset and dress from ebay a bargin at $15 bucks ,so for now shes living in my bed all dressed up to sleep in a set of you guessed it pink p.js

rubber sheep

baaa means I want another pipedream doll !
Attachments
Pic_0819_006.jpg
Pic_0819_006.jpg (712.46 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

so cute. show more photos of her. fun doll
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - rubbersheep - :thumbs_up:

Your new Hannah Harper is real cute - :angel:

I too got this version of Hannah back in June - and i am happy with her - i even, which i normally don't do left her inflated this whole time - she has been very robust air babe and PDX seems to have a very nice inflata-babe with her

I am not fond of the insert - so i never used it or placed inside her - preferring to use some aftermarket inserts instead - but she even can be used without an insert as an expedient measure as well - but honest i prefer to use an insert - especially the aftermarket ones

Best of luck - rubbersheep - i hope Hannah last a long time for you - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

yes theres more pictures coming soon as I can get a good camera

INFORMATIONS