Realistik inflatables?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realistik inflatables?

Post by Boulderjase »

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been gone over, but has anyone dealt with this company at all? These dolls seem pretty decent looking and was just wondering if they were legit or not.

http://www.realistikdoll.com/product-ca ... nflatable/

Thanks for your time everyone!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Realistik inflatables?

Post by sam treadwell »

Howdy Boulderjase, and welcome to the forum!

I'm not familiar with this site, but I do recognize a few of the inflatables at the top of the page, as the Daio Shi line up of dolls. You can go to the Doll Vendors forum (Right below this one on the main page) to the 1AM vendors site and see some of these dolls as well.

The other dolls look as if they might be modified in some way Daio Shi dolls?

Not sure, but that Azako looks like a serious hottie for the price, and if the site proves to be legit, I'd be picking up that little babe pronto :thumbs_up:

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup ole Anaheim is right in that the whole air babe line up is made by Daio Shi of China -

Daio Shi makes these air babes on consignment and they are available thru many retailers - look for the best features and price that you like - here in the USA - there have been many positive reviews by members who have used the 1AM Importers

Happy Trails -

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

If those are actual pictures of their inflatables I am truly impressed.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

HELLO Boulderjase, to me the biggest draw back that i find from inflatables is the add on breast ( i say add on as that is what they do and have the round added on seem with them , i did mention this to another inflatbele doll seller and pointed out that they had one doll in their line up that had breast that looked more natural and realistic and should be the breast type to use on all inflatable dolls as they look more real !
Also beware of anyone selling inflatables that do not show more of the nude body , having clothing on can hide some of the worse looking parts on the body , once ordered it's to late then.
for what my 2 cents is worth .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

timetraveler1 wrote: Also beware of anyone selling inflatables that do not show more of the nude body , having clothing on can hide some of the worse looking parts on the body , once ordered it's to late then.
for what my 2 cents is worth .
Your 2 cents is worth $$$s to someone not finding your advice - spot on. If a doll is being sold with pictures significantly clothed, she needs to be.

Boobs indifferent, paddling pool water plugs on the back, and a bum that simply isn't any approximation at all . . . and cylindrical legs without any shape to the thighs at all . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Xyzed

Post by Xyzed »

Those look crazy good for that price, surely it can't be true. I notice they also have 1am's Teri, priced at more than $1000 more though

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

haremlover yes you are also correct on the things you mentioned as being bad looking on any inflatable , the inflatables manufacturers need to create higher standards , make recessed air lugs on the dolls , create better doll shapes and get away from the bachelor joke looking dolls ( except for the actual joke cheap joke dolls for a party . They do such a great job with the head , hands and feet now they need to step up and do better on the breast and body shape etc.
I have seen some dolls that the body actually has what I call pucker marked on the body which to me looks horrible .
When I say this I am not picking on any "one" company that sells the dolls etc. I am talking about the manufacturers , they can do better .

TFreeman

Post by TFreeman »

So, anyone wanna take a chance and see if these are the real deal or not? I mean, we can guess what is what, but unless people have bought from this company/site before, we really don't know **for sure** if those inflatable offerings are really good, or just misleading images.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I love these dolls personally, I love the pretty faces! You can always gently heat stretch a doll in certain areas to make them more curvy!
They are inflatable dolls so of course they will have inflation valves! Unless you want a solid heavy sex doll expect inflation valves!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

That Azako doll looks really nice!

http://www.realistikdoll.com/realistic- ... able-doll/

The other dolls in that inflatable line up look like Daio Shi dolls, but I don't recognize Azako from the Daio Shi line up? I wonder if she's a custom model that this supplier had ordered specially?

Sam

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:I love these dolls personally, I love the pretty faces! You can always gently heat stretch a doll in certain areas to make them more curvy!
They are inflatable dolls so of course they will have inflation valves! Unless you want a solid heavy sex doll expect inflation valves!
Yes I agree! Personally I love the air valves, I would like to see a little more "puff" in the hips though. The arms are sexier compared to other inflatable dolls because they have a nice puffy natural curve to them.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

The Chihiro and Sakura are the same doll as well as the school girl and Katsuko. I have the Chichiro inflatable but i did not order her from this site i got her on ebay. They claim they are oral but if you tried to squeeze your member in there you'll be sorry! The head and feet are a semi hard plastic and the body is just a regular inflatable as described above. I have yet to take out her canals to see if I could use an insert but i might just try that soon and if she springs a leak i will stuff her using the pantyhose method that i herd of on this site.
so yea its just an inflatable doll with a more realistic head, hands and feet but she does the trick. I like more weight so i will be stuffing after a while. Mine is also in the doggy position so she can sit in a chair. hope that helps a bit.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I would like to see a semi solid inflatable made with a TPE skin, head hands and feet. All a manufacturer would have to do is make a better slightly more skinny body and attach TPE to it. Put the air canal in her belly button and make it concealable with a inny. Heck if they made most of the leg and arms out of TPE you could get articulation as well if you added a flexable gooseneck pipe down the extremities with finger wires.
Food for doll thought.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

INFORMATIONS