realsexdoll.com

Got a few classic blow-up dolls

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
magoruk

Got a few classic blow-up dolls

Post by magoruk »

Before some time, I managed to get a few classic blow-up dolls from two local sex-toy shops very cheap. It seems that they did a sellout of theese dolls - these dolls may had sat in their storage for a long time. The style of dolls looks much older than any other which shops sell, so maybe they wanted to get rid of them. I don't know who made these dolls or where they come from, but they must not be an old original from nineties. Their body construction is simple, cheap, but durable and high quality in comparison with old originals. Also the breasts are much smaller and soft. Together with a Chinese Sex Girl a simple outfit came - she is very funny in it. If this is the same as at the original doll - who knows?

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6439
(The Chinese Sex Girl)

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6440
(Another three dolls - Teenage Girl)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Got a few classic blow-up dolls

Post by hugemistake »

Good find magoruk. We have not heard from you in a while. These are the kind of dolls we used to get before the internet when we used to have to order them from ads in the back of nude magazines. We had no idea what we were going to get, usually there was just a drawing in the ad, no photo. Of course, the vinyl inflatable doll did not look very much like the drawing of the innocent young woman in the ad. You are probably one of the few people who ever got to see the actual doll before buying one. Please post a photo of the inflated doll from the chest up.
normal_threev06.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - magoruk - :thumbs_up:

Thats a real good find and even more so that you got them at a reduced price - :thumbs_up:

I've always been partial to these air babes and these are the newer remakes by "Seven Creations" of the ole Tak Shing of Hong Kong air babes - they were very much available right up to about 2007 - then its like they popped - and now are very hard to find these air babes - sadly they were among favorite and of course if its great - then it has to be discontinued - :?

Take good care of them - magoruk - who knows how long we'll all have to wait for a new company to pick up this wonderful air babe line in Hong Kong - :whistle:

Happy Trails -

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Congratulations on your discovery! You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a classic 'Ms Black' would you?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Similar to my first ever doll! A miss world doll! I shall never forget how excited I was ordering her and then waiting anxiously for her to be delivered! The anticipation of Unboxing her and then gently inflating her and watching her grow was amazing! I'd dreamt of owning and having sex with a doll for so long and the moment of connection was one I will remember for ever! The sad thing is that she didn't last long and her stomach split during the 2nd time of love making!
This however sparked an obsession with dolls! As a very sexually active late teen I started going to my local sex shop every other week getting a new doll! Happy times!

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I miss the Rubber/vinyl dolls, man I'd love to see some full size love dolls made with that rubber/vinyl, combined with some of today's doll heads.

I could bounce on Super Shirley till my balls turned blue :wink:

Kylie had a nice rubbery feeling butt that drove me nuts :twisted:

Chinese sex girl taught me a thing or two about love dolls and great orgasms :wink:

I had this doll, it was called the Spread Eagle doll, and she spread em too 8O

Jerkalot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jerkalot »

Ooh damn that gave me some flashbacks to the 90's, The Spread Eagle Doll was the 3th doll i got i think i was 16 when i finally gave up patching up my first two cheap dolls ( one exactly like the chinese doll ) and i figured 90 "gulden" ( something like 40 euros ) would be a very cool investment for a "better" inflatable then my first two girls who both had the classic straight legs pose.

I absolutely loved this doll so freaking much, the "spread" position of the doll does makes her much easier to play with her in the popular positions like missionary or cowgirl. I agree on photo's she might not look that impressive but this blowup-babe was ahead of her time man...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So true - Starchild - :thumbs_up:

These TAK SHING and latter Seven Creation air babes remain my go to air babes - i have gone to great lengths to keep mine inflated and too find new ones as well - going as far as ordering from the Land Down under mate - Australia - :mrgreen: - to score these once prolific and now impossible to find air babes - there was time every importer had a version made just for them - whereas now - we are left without -

Everyone of their line was A oKAY - by me - but yeah some like the Spread Eagle was super kool - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS