realsexdoll.com

Diaoshi Unleashes New Inflatababe

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

Diaoshi Unleashes New Inflatababe

Post by Dollicio »

Hello Inflatababe admirers,

It seems all the R & D related to companion love dolls is focussing where the big money is—heavy silicone and TPE dolls. But the inflatababe has great potential if only the idea is brought into the 21st century with new materials and design concepts. Diaoshi has made a name for itself in China making inflatable love dolls both for domestic consumption and some for export under licence to brands, information that is kept under tight wraps.

Diaoshi is not a design powerhouse. But they are evolving their products and trying some new ideas. Their latest innovation is a new type of doll made of a hybrid rubber & silicone material which features an inflatable almost unibody design. Heads are exchangeable and there is only one valve—thank you very much!

Here is a video of its introduction to much fanfare. The video demonstrates aspects of the doll that are hard to grasp with words. Seeing is believing.

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/2 ... 26097.m3u8

And here is the English web site for the wholesale arm of Diaoshi. There is some more information on their official 1688.com manufacturing web site but it is all in Chinese script. Google Chrome browser with its integrated translation feature does a passable though somewhat mediocre job of translation. The Chinese site specifies that the material is hybrid and .7mm thick and much stronger than the usual PVC used in their other dolls. Their price is not that high and obviously they want this to be for mass market.

As a product it should be thought of as version 1.0. Is there a lot of potential in it? I think the design can be improved and made much more attractive. But this is the first iteration and the breakthrough is not so much the doll itself but the material.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 07141.html

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Diaoshi Unleashes New Inflatababe

Post by Citlinho_75 »

The video link doesn't work. The doll I bought seems to be from this manufacturer.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Times they are a Changing, Yes this Looks like your Standard Air Doll on Steroids, Thick & Seamless Design, Looks like the head is a Standard Version (although Modified) Diaoshi Head...Looks like she will be much more sturdier than any other Air Doll out there at this Time...Diaoshi is Definitely Pioneering a new Path.. 8)

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Looks thick and durable

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Yeah i found her. Just search this words "新款复合充气娃娃" on 1688.com (plus unfolding video there)
The bad thing for me, is that she more like teenager.
ImageImage
Diao's new compound inflatable in 2017 Introduction:
1. Material and features: silicone and rubber composite material, feel close to the real people, the material thickness of 0.7MM, long-term wear will not leak, to avoid the physical doll out of the oil situation, to free to fold,
                      Light and easy to carry;
2. full body inflatable, Ren Ren real posture;
3. Can be free to replace the different head, you can install different names to experience the real feeling;
4. Product folded size: 50X42X27 CM;
5. Dolls around: 70 * 57 * 81 CM
6. Dolls inflated height: 145 CM.

PS
Now we have so many TPU-like inflatable things around. Why not for airbabes?
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all shes looking more hot teenager , one question cost and where to buy with out selling body parts

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Diaoshi don't have an official website?

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

She reminds me of my old latex dolls. I miss my beautiful early design dual chamber Miranda and Tera Patrick dolls. To bad all the Chinese doll don't have bigger knockers.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This doll has been out for some time. Just a new head.
These are soft vinyl glued in parts, and filled with polyfil. Been dying to get my hands on one of these foe the longest times. These were a selection of doll that never took off mainstream. Some people were being sent this doll after being scammed out of 400 bucks or so.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

So they took out the poly fil and made her an inflate that is a new developement.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

any pics showing how the head attaches? Does it just rest on the neck like a PIB doll?

I was intrigued by the early Diao Shi vinyl doll - but I just now put it up in the For Sale thread because it has a slight air leak and to me it is just not worth the time trying to fix it.

This new doll, however, looks to be leak-free??!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

see more here

Diaoshi brand - 2019 Composite Doll PVC body & TPE pussy insert (no anal)

Model # DS8142

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product- ... 07141.html
Attachments
Diaoshi new compsosite doll - pussy insert HOLE in front - no anal.jpg
Diaoshi new compsosite doll - pussy insert HOLE in front - no anal.jpg (31.88 KiB) Viewed 4747 times
Diaoshi doll inflate new composite PVC body TPE head - uninflated frontside 1.png
Diaoshi doll inflate new composite PVC body TPE head - uninflated frontside 1.png (3.01 MiB) Viewed 4748 times
Diaoshi 2019 new composite doll not inflated backside.jpeg
Diaoshi 2019 new composite doll not inflated backside.jpeg (266.38 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
DIAOSHI new composite doll TPE head - frontside.jpg
DIAOSHI new composite doll TPE head - frontside.jpg (32.8 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
DIAOSHI new composite dioll TPE head - dress 2'.jpg
DIAOSHI new composite dioll TPE head - dress 2'.jpg (154.41 KiB) Viewed 4748 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

If she had a built in pussy and bigger knockers I would buy one. Reminds me of the old beautiful latex dolls.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

This seems to be a very interesting design, and may be worth checking into later this year

I am satisfied with Daio Shi products, as they seem to be totally invested in inflatable dolls & are always experimenting with new designs

I wish the other makers/ importers would also be this invested, but it seems they only are making small steps in value to mid range air dolls

A separate insert isn't a deal breaker - it does have its advantages and makes for easy clean up as long as it's done well

My only issue with this air doll is her size, as she seems a wee bit short - I prefer a 170CM air doll size - this air babe seems challenged to be 150CM

Kujo

Post by Kujo »

DoctorDuke wrote:see more here

Diaoshi brand - 2019 Composite Doll PVC body & TPE pussy insert (no anal)

Model # DS8142

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product- ... 07141.html
This looks great! Presumably it does come with an anal insert too?

Are there any EU suppliers yet? I dont see it on LoveAndVibes :(

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

I had emails with a sales representative from Diaoshi and no it does not have anal hole. Just the vaginal.

INFORMATIONS