realsexdoll.com

Hot weather and vinyl warning

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hot weather and vinyl warning

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Ok so I had a cheap bog tit doll just to play with. As I'm a closet inflatable doll lover she loves in my loft with a nice smooth lilo.
We had a heatwave here in United Kingdom. I decided to have a quick play wit my big boobed babe on the lilo. However the heat in the loft from the sun and made the vinyl hot and soft. As I began to boink her on the lilo she kept feeling like she was losing air so I put more on her and yet still the same issue. So I put a load in and she swelled to epic proportions and her pussy blew open a massive hole...she was popped.
Turns out the vinyl was so soft it easily expanded creating impression of a leak. I was gutted as I didn't even cum :(
So don't leave your inflates in hot places.
I do love cheap dolls but they just don't last. I am therefore getting a Kimmi

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hot weather and vinyl warning

Post by Siliconeman »

I just love to read these stories :lol:

Sorry about your girl, but I can´t stop laughing.... you saved my day!

Katka

Post by Katka »

This story is not so funny:

A man fucked his latex doll without a condom. She got a leak at the end of the vagina. This caused the air to blow into the urethra at high pressure. The air in the doll was old, bad and full of bacteria. He got a bad urethral infection. He went to the emergency service too late, because he did not want to explain the story. It was too late. He died in the hospital with great pain.

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

"I was gutted as I didn't even cum " :lol:
Made my day cheers

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Very frustrating, I love a good doll boink and having the climax taken away from me is upsetting! Glad I made some of u laugh! I think you should all chip in to help me buy another doll!

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Ouch , bad news for the dead man . It is true that heat affects vinyl ,just think that the dolls are welded with heat. When I had my beautiful dolls , a hurry day I used a hair dryer with a doll and the vinyl started to :cry: :cry: :cry: be like chewing gum. I was luck that the doll had no damage. As I cannot have dolls :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: due to my health problems, well i will have another beer :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: . Enjoys your doll safely . Beers paid :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: Pd I have been watching my old photos and remembering some good times with the dolls :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . More beers.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

Sorry to hear of your troubles (IF82) - :o

Yes heat and inflata-babes can bring up issues - although for me - its actually pretty kool in that the vinyl becomes super soft - almost like chewing gum soft - but I know not to put too much pressure on them - as that will cause a serious blow out -

Good luck with Kimmi - she is a very nice air babe - I really don't consider her a {Wham Bam - Thank you Mam} air babe due to her high cost - for me its both the price and delivery from Europa - that makes her a keeper air babe - that is treated like the inflatable Princess she is - well that's my take -

I use an air pump to inflate air babes - not really using breath to bring them to life - but - I don't see how toxic an air doll can become and to cause some one to succumb to a rupture/ blow out from a latex or any air doll for that matter - there might be a lot more to that story - Katka -

Hi - vinylmaster13 - sorry to hear of your continued trouble with air dolls - gracia para los cervezas - :thumbs_up:

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Katka wrote:This story is not so funny:

A man fucked his latex doll without a condom. She got a leak at the end of the vagina. This caused the air to blow into the urethra at high pressure. The air in the doll was old, bad and full of bacteria. He got a bad urethral infection. He went to the emergency service too late, because he did not want to explain the story. It was too late. He died in the hospital with great pain.
I can just imagine the warning labels on blow up dolls for,that lol

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The Jenna Jameson you wanted is still waiting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Katka wrote:This story is not so funny:

Sounds like a genuine "Uban Legend" if ever there was one! I'll need to see a legit news story on this before buying this one! LOL!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I need that doll hit, miss my morning boinks.....cheers harem but I think Kimmi would be better value

INFORMATIONS