DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Introducing Tawney! My PIB "spinner"

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing Tawney! My PIB "spinner"

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

About mid May, I ordered my new PIB "Spinner" from Patrick. Yesterday I picked her up....and introducing Tawney :angel:

My meeting with Patrick and some discussion on his dolls are here under this thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=84764

Ordering and receiving
This was a great opportunity to have a high end customized doll that take didn't break the bank or my back. All said and done, the whole process took 3 months. The wait was bout what I expected and was quoted. Patrick has quite the backlog and it's really just a 2 person show. Between Sara and Patrick (it is dubious if little dog Rocky is much help) they handle everything from marketing, sales, design, manufacturing, refinements and new product creation. Doll collectors like us keep him afloat. Patrick and Sara really is an unsung hero of American based art and doll craft.

Since I am fortunate enough to live within driving distance from Patrick's studio, I did not have to worry about the shipping costs and the brutes at FedEx/ups.
My order consisted of :
Lexi head non-oral (with no Head/neck bolt)
Eyes - Victorian Blue
Skin - Creme Blush No Freckles,
Pubic Hair - Shaved,
Fixed vagina-no labia lips
Areola - Dark Pink,
Eye Brows - Thin and Dark, Eye Liner - Thin and Black, Eye Shadow - Hint of Brown
Hair Color - Red, Hair Style - Shoulder Length Wavy
Lip Color - Red, Fingernails - Acrylic French Manicure
> Options [Add Fingerwires, Add Super Soft Breasts]
About halfway through the order (July),I began getting disenchanted with built in vaginas. I was able to get Patrick to add his removable vagina option.

Initial impressions
On our first day we had time for a shower, inspection, massage and powder session. At about 45# and height at 4'4" (132cm), her physical presence is still realistic and striking. I was most immediately struck by how lifelike her skin coloring is. I am amazed how cuddly, touchable, soft and silky her skin. Wonderful body tone! Very faithful to a real person and no comparison to other silicone dolls such as DS or Sanhui. Her limbs all have good range of motion. Joints are a perfect blend of firm to relaxed but can still hold a pose! The only damage I could find was a small cut at the front of her vaginal insert opening. However, the location and direction of the small tear should be easily sealed. She came with an amazing curly dirty blonde laced-cap wig and a soft white cotton body stocking. Patrick comes up with some amazing items..."I have no idea where he gets his amazing toys!" :thumbs_up:

Skin
The skin tone is convincingly squeezable with realistic "give" and an underlying firmness that very closely resembles a real gurl. In the shower, continued to impress me how well balanced her weight and body is. Her hands, feet and even her stomach and shoulders are nicely detailed and move and flex more realistically than any other doll I have met to date. After the shower we got dried off and started to get powdered up. I was immensely pleased how well her body took the powder became soft, smooth and silky. :thumbs_up:

Body, Joints and Limbs
Patrick's PIB skeltons are a proprietary mix of PVC tubing and heavy-duty twisted wire cables. This helps keep the weight down and gives joints natural flexibility and strength. A recent update has strengthened her back (spine) and she can sit unsupported. Standing is still not recommended. As I mentioned on her arrival, her body (muscle) tone is very realistic. Firm in the right places, jiggles in the right spots and moves fluidly. On closer examination of her feet, her big toes are independent but her other toes are webbed. She has gorgeously sexy high arched soles. As a foot/leg man, there is some nice visual and heptic realism. She can wear EU size 34-36 heels. Her hands all have wires for posing and on examination it appears the silicone blend at her fingertips is a little firmer and reinforced. All joints and limbs have good range of motion. She can cross her legs and sit up with little to no support. No joints were too loose; as she can retain some weight supporting poses easily. She finds feminine poses very naturally and is very photogenic as well as a stunning temptress. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Head
Heads are ingeniously affixed to the body by unique neck assembly that combines suction and friction of silicone on silicone. As best as I can tell, the head is 100% solid silicone. However the weight is proportional and skin feel is the same silkiness of her body. The head is lovely, her eyes just draw you in. Her lips are very kissable. The mouth opens very slightly but this version offers no oral capability. The eyes are removable and are full rounds with posts on the back side. These posts can be used to position the eyes from INSIDE her head -by sliding a finger along the neckline by her ear, you have access to the rear of the eye sockets. The neck post is a solid long silicone post with some skeleton/cable support. The neck can be posed. Her head just naturally seals and sit solidly atop the neck. It is not wobbly and you should have no worry of it coming off during normal use/play. Eyebrows look real and have amazing texture and detail without being actual "hair". :thumbs_up:

Privates and sex
Since she has no labia lips option, her perfectly rounded ass just naturally accentuates and displays her smooth prominent pubic mound. Her whole pubic and anal area are nicely detailed a nice blush color matching her cheeks :oops: She comes with an anal plug to give the appearance of a nice "tight" aesthetic or you can remove the plug for a gape effect. Just so versatile and lovely to behold! Her insert cavity is adequately sized and the insert itself is very supple and nicely textured. The insert is on par with most of the better Asian single-layer onaholes. I will have to order a spare and discuss with Patrick integrating labia lips on the inserts. The insert walls are rather thin and could benefit from a additional layer of reinforced and stronger silicone "shell". Both orifices should be fairly easy to keep clean. Digital inspection of anal canal seemed realistically ribbed, tight and some light suction. Her sex orifices are definitely biased towards the rear (views from the rear with her bent over are just heavenly). However, make no mistake she is equally nimble and performs wonderfully in any desired position (missionary, doggy and cowgirl)! Yes a TRUE "Spinner"! Her breasts are solid and if deeply massaged retain the illusion of realism. Nippple detail is striking and for a leg man the breasts are perfect! :thumbs_up:

Summary
Tawney is among the best love dolls I have ever had the pleasure of being with. She is very alluring and essence of sexy. I have little worry as to her longevity and ruggedness as compared to her steel skeleton sisters. With proper TLC and handeling I'd expect her to be with me a good long while. Please encourage Patrick to keep the updates. Feel free to ask questions....he loves to talk about his art! Many thanks to Sara and Patrick. My Tawney turned out to be everything I hoped for!
:angel: :glou: :angel:
More to come!
Attachments
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 6217 times
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG (133.28 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG (580.26 KiB) Viewed 6239 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Tawney! My PIB "spinner"

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

More pics... :angel:
Attachments
IMG_0923.JPG
IMG_0923.JPG (1015.76 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 6215 times
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG (1013.75 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
IMG_0926.JPG
IMG_0926.JPG (962.23 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

The more and more I see PIB's I want one but then Zoey'll get jealous... guess I'll have to warm her up to maybe having a new roommate.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

You lucky man. She's awesome. Looking forward to seeing more off her

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Hat's off to patrick! :D he doe's a great job! :D :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! She looks great! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

CONGRATZZZ, I had the pleasure of meeting Patrick in person a month or so ago and was lucky enough to see and touch one of these beauties that he brought with him. And yes she is a beautiful doll. And the flexibility is true! She was soft and squeezable.. :whistle: You have a beautiful ''Tawney'' and can't wait to see more pics. Very sexy sensual... 8) IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Sweet ... Very Sweet ... Welcome Tawney!

Congrats! keep her pics coming :thumbs_up:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very beautiful.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Tawny looks great at home with you.
That was just the most wonderful review.
We really hope she continues to bring lots of happiness.
Patrick, Sara...and Rocky too!
Attachments
7E2DB568-8032-485F-B521-B836909C6425 copy.jpg
7E2DB568-8032-485F-B521-B836909C6425 copy.jpg (870.33 KiB) Viewed 5960 times

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Very nice review SinsuaLuvr, thank you. Good to see all the specifications that you chose.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Fantasy of having sex on Pool table is very awesome.
Actually having sex on a Pool table is very uncomfortable! Watch out for flying balls!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Tawney looks great...now I got to ask...Surely that 8 ball is not going into the corner pocket :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS