DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

butts

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
pepe4158

butts

Post by pepe4158 »

see the difference between the two?
Attachments
butt2.jpg
butt2.jpg (89.5 KiB) Viewed 6127 times
Last edited by Swan on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removed Rule 1

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: butts

Post by trauma »

Is this an anus placement statement?

If it is my guess would be that given the dolls size the real estate just isn’t there to accommodate both the anus and vagina, so one had to be moved a bit to the rear.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

yea someone else pointed it out, and after careful study i see they are right

yea its not a deal breaker tome, as 8 weeks ago i ordered spinner doll, i still think its the best doll ive seen made by any maker

just interesting to note,sorry if other posts, i saw only one mention,not a comparison like i did

yea a little more silicone in that top butt area would fix it in my opinion, guess not possible?....Or make the butt much smaller, it actually starts too soon maybe

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I have not dared to ask this matter.
I thought to order Spinner doll first, but this wrong place intimate territory...
Maybe sometimes Girl Next door...

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

APN12 wrote:I have not dared to ask this matter.
I thought to order Spinner doll first, but this wrong place intimate territory...
Maybe sometimes Girl Next door...

yea certainly not trying to hurt spinner doll sales

I think the spinner doll, is the best made doll possibly when looking at weight versus height, and beauty of the doll, and all things combined

Still the one flaw i see is true, to ignore the obvious seems dumb,where the butt starts, needs to be leg upper rear thigh instead imo, and just make the butt extremely small.....many ladies in real life have a reall small ass.

more pronounced where the thigh ends and actual butt starts is what i mean, see the real life girls vagina is at the point her upper rear thigh is?.....spinners butt is just too long
Attachments
spinnbutt.jpg
spinnbutt.jpg (107.98 KiB) Viewed 5992 times
butt2.jpg
butt2.jpg (89.5 KiB) Viewed 6003 times
Last edited by Swan on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: Image Removed rule 1

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I believe I've said in the past that I created her with this configuration for ease of use. It also cuts down on the weight.
She was "made for play"... :D
P
Attachments
IMG_0570 (1) copy.jpg
IMG_0570 (1) copy.jpg (645.11 KiB) Viewed 6004 times
IMG_0648 copy.jpg
IMG_0648 copy.jpg (881.5 KiB) Viewed 6004 times

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

yea not trying to be negative....i honestly think its the prettiest, best doll made, just helpful criticism if possible

i know any helpful criticism could be taken as an insult....i dont mean it that way

i imagine too late to change the mold any?

perhaps in the future a small tweek?

i think the butt just starts too soon and actually less silicone might work........starting the butt too soon i think, just fill in that section of the mold in the future?......or add a little roundness to the mold above the anal section, in the dead center area, would make the doll 100% correct.
im only suggesting a very small tweek
Yea i know my suggestion is a hassle, but i once was a machinist and i know it could be done

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

molding the doll this way, will this prevents rips or tears? just asking

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I was just finishing some changes we're making to the insert.
We want to be sure that both the front and back canal have plenty of room and space from each other. Job done.
I sculpted her in this " presenting" mode so the backdoor would be very accessible.
When she is laying next to you , say, with her tush up against you...anyone can " reach" her private areas, to great advantage.
No need to lift her legs and try try try...it's just smooth sailing.
We also include a very realistic anal plug that one can pop in after use for a very realistic look.
Thanks,
Patrick

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I had interested Spinner because I have place where to difficult to take present doll (28,8kg).
So I must give up Spinner. I can not agree this intimate territory.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

toonist wrote:Hi,
I was just finishing some changes we're making to the insert.
We want to be sure that both the front and back canal have plenty of room and space from each other. Job done.
I sculpted her in this " presenting" mode so the backdoor would be very accessible.
When she is laying next to you , say, with her tush up against you...anyone can " reach" her private areas, to great advantage.
No need to lift her legs and try try try...it's just smooth sailing.
We also include a very realistic anal plug that one can pop in after use for a very realistic look.
Thanks,
Patrick
if im getting you right this should work........an insert then that changes the look of her butt?

am i understanding this right....any pics yet Pat or its still in design?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey,
To each their own. Here is a lovely Spinner being shipped today....
(The new insert stuff is all on the inside)...
All the best,
Patrick
Attachments
IMG_2559.jpg
IMG_2559.jpg (850.04 KiB) Viewed 5860 times
IMG_2551.jpg
IMG_2551.jpg (856.23 KiB) Viewed 5860 times

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

toonist wrote:Hey,
To each their own. Here is a lovely Spinner being shipped today....
(The new insert stuff is all on the inside)...
All the best,
Patrick

yea she is pretty, as i said i still think imo this is the best doll ever made by any vendor when you consider all things
(weight ratio,faces,look of chest,feel of material,how the joints move), the rear butt area should not be the only deciding factor IMO, you consider all things,
hey this is a new face tho if i am right?.....that is NOT a lexis or Bree face...right?

The weight ratio versus height alone makes this a doll above all others 4'6 and only 40 lbs, if Pat can keep up this kind of work he would conceivably make a 5 afoot 5 doll that weighs only 60lbs. I dont think he has thought that far ahead, but thats the ground-breaking type of work we are seeing here

so your including new faces?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

HI,
That is simply a different make-up version of the Bree face. Virtually no make-up.
I am working on yet another face for the Spinner, but our focus is on filling orders at the moment.
I always encourage folks to get a few different wigs for their Beauties. It is the most simple way to dramatically change her looks.
Best,
Patrick
Attachments
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 5737 times
IMG_2506 (1).jpg
IMG_2506 (1).jpg (811.11 KiB) Viewed 5737 times

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

toonist wrote:HI,
That is simply a different make-up version of the Bree face. Virtually no make-up.
I am working on yet another face for the Spinner, but our focus is on filling orders at the moment.
I always encourage folks to get a few different wigs for their Beauties. It is the most simple way to dramatically change her looks.
Best,
Patrick
wow yea ive always thought each doll ever made has its unique different look

Ive seen some faces of real doll particular mold, which i thought was a pretty doll, turn out butt ugly IMO LOL

I dunno if i just that i like the Bree face and its only my opinion, but ive never seen 1 Bree head turn-out not attractive, even the less attractive,ones look attractive to me. which if true, is quite a feat.

INFORMATIONS