DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Spinner available right now

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Spinner available right now

Post by toonist »

Hi,
We've got a lovely Spinner ready to ship...at $500. off.
Crazy but true...
We've been filling orders and were creating this doll for one of our favorite collectors, but the casting had a slight color imperfection (on her arms)
So, someone can have a Spinner doll with no wait.
She has the Bree head...super soft breasts, finger wires, big"c" labia, a neck bolt(removable), real hair eyebrows...lots of upgrades.
If you are interested, please just e-mail us @ Patrick@privateislandbeauties.com...703-505-5529...you can always call or message me as well.
I'll send you more pics and we can discuss if you'd like a different head, eye color, wig style, etc.
Thanks,
Patrick
Attachments
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg (828.05 KiB) Viewed 3839 times

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Spinner available right now

Post by Joe1 »

I would be interested to see more pics please...

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
Just e-mail me...Thanks...
Attachments
IMG_2316 (1).jpg
IMG_2316 (1).jpg (750.68 KiB) Viewed 3810 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Email sent Patrick....let's talk!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

ya was willing to take her in place of my custom order, simply because i thought her face came out really well.Every single doll ever made is unique somehow with its own slightly different look and she got a real gorgeous face

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

pepe4158 wrote:ya was willing to take her in place of my custom order, simply because i thought her face came out really well.Every single doll ever made is unique somehow with its own slightly different look and she got a real gorgeous face
I know where you are coming Pepe, I offered the same thing. Rest assured our dolls will come along. The wait is hard tho :whistle:

Patrick is hoping to turn this beauty into some unexpected extra funds and allow a new member to join the PIB family.

"When life gives you lemons make grape juice and sit back and watch the world ask how you did it.” (Tori Truax)
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

Email sent to Patrick. I came very close to ordering that same model. This might be a chance worth grabbing for me!
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:
pepe4158 wrote:ya was willing to take her in place of my custom order, simply because i thought her face came out really well.Every single doll ever made is unique somehow with its own slightly different look and she got a real gorgeous face
I know where you are coming Pepe, I offered the same thing. Rest assured our dolls will come along. The wait is hard tho :whistle:

Patrick is hoping to turn this beauty into some unexpected extra funds and allow a new member to join the PIB family.

” (Tori Truax)

ya when i called and made the offer to take that one instead he explained the same.

Its not so much the wait as the phenomenon that every doll actually has its own unique look.

Ive never really understood that, how the heck they all could be made the exact same way and look different

Needless to say i just found her face to be quite stunning, would love if he could at least swap the head lkol

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
I just want to thank everyone who wrote about this doll. Your interest is very heartening.
It's funny how often 2nds sell faster than 1sts!
She is now spoken for.
To those who are patiently waiting for their orders to be filled...we're on it!
This piece set us back a week but we're getting close to filling everyone's orders.
You are truly our life blood and there is no greater endorsement than your orders.
We are very very thankful. Have a wonderful weekend.
Patrick

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats Patrick! BTW I love that burgundy wig in the first picture that started this thread!

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

toonist wrote:Hi!
I just want to thank everyone who wrote about this doll. Your interest is very heartening.
It's funny how often 2nds sell faster than 1sts!
She is now spoken for.
To those who are patiently waiting for their orders to be filled...we're on it!
This piece set us back a week but we're getting close to filling everyone's orders.
You are truly our life blood and there is no greater endorsement than your orders.
We are very very thankful. Have a wonderful weekend.
Patrick

durn....really loved her face.....its like when i had a crush on this girl years ago , she wasnt interested and said ahhh youl find someone else :p

i do not think she moved fast because it was that she was a 2nd and a deal.....more because her stunning face, i know looks are relative, and just really like the Bree face,someone must have agreed her face was gorgeous....no 2 bree face dolls ever look the same, that was the best one ive seen so far IMO....altho the original one i saw was close....this one....see how they are both slightly different?

Real doll seems the worst or best at that......some real doll faces look great....then the exact same model can turn out dog faced.....go figure
Attachments
IMG_1418.jpg
IMG_1418.jpg (64.34 KiB) Viewed 3582 times

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

I'm a happy guy! Patrick is shipping her to me tomorrow! I've had a crush on this model for some time now..... Pics and good times to follow ......
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

INFORMATIONS