DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

New PIB 'Spinner' Lexi review

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New PIB 'Spinner' Lexi review

Post by toonist »

Hi,
We now have two options for the insert. Some people like built-in...and some like a removable..no problem. We offer both. Spinners outside appearance is not affected by either type. Each insert is a bit under the surface of her skin. The built-in insert provides an extra soft backdoor canal. The removable version is like our other dolls, vaginal. We use a super soft version of our platinum silicone, either way. No change or added cost with either version. We'll be updating our website to include both options. Until that appears, simply post your preferences in our notes section at the bottom of our order form.
She was created with no inner labia showing. I realize that some prefer the "lips" . So, if you'd like those added, we can certainly do that. You can choose from the 5 labia options. These are permanently attached to the inside of the dolls vaginal opening.

In addition...I'm just about finished creating an oral version of the Spinners original face...Alexis. Same look, just a slightly open mouth (the oral version is cast in a softer silicone)...I should be molding her this week.
Though these spinner faces are scaled a bit smaller, the oral capacity works just fine. :glou:

Have a great week,
Patrick

INFORMATIONS