DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

New PIB 'Spinner' Lexi review

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Agent D

New PIB 'Spinner' Lexi review

Post by Agent D »

Greetings All -

I wanted to post a “first Impressions” review of my new PIB “Spinner” beauty - Lexi as Patrick has named her. And since she’s the first one out of the mold and into the public, I feel it’s incumbent upon me to give an honest review. It should be noted that this review was not solicited by PIB, nor did I receive any benefit by doing it. My experience with dolls is probably typical in that I purchased my first beauty about a year and a half ago. Nikki is a 125cm TPE girl from 1amdoll - “Teri”. So, inevitably, my review will focus on the differences and be based on my past, limited, experience.

As others, far more experienced than I, pointed out in Patricks’ “new year, new doll” post about Lexi - she is a fantastic combination of light weight, realism, sexual appeal, and downright porkability. But that’s the technical (?) specifics. I’d like to give you a objective review, so I’ll try not to say ‘feels great’ or 'is beautiful' as those adjectives are purely subjective. So here we go -

Skin Color - Right out of the box Lexi's skin color was much darker than I anticipated. She had almost a purple hue and at first I was concerned. She was VERY cold to the touch - as it is VERY cold here. So I let her warm up to room temp overnight before (un)bending her. The next day she was slightly lighter in color, and I laid her out and baby powdered her. The next day, I did the same. And now her skin color is pretty average caucasian with a nice tan. So this just may be typical of Silicone, I don’t know.

Joints - I really had no idea what to expect having read peoples description of PIB doll skeletons. My TPE doll has ‘joints’ that bend in a specific place, mimicking the human body. Lexi does not. The best way to describe her is to say that Lexi's skeleton is far more ‘fluid’. She is “cast” with bends at the anatomical joints so the skin there look very realistic, I think helping visually compensate for the flexible ‘bones’, so to speak. There is no way she’s going to stand on her own, but as discussed in multiple threads, you really shouldn’t do that anyway. I’ll talk about the more ‘functional’ aspects of this later in the post under ‘posing’.

Fingers - My Lexi has the ‘wire’ option. Her finger wires are FAR and away more substantial than my Nikki’s. Which means they should last alot longer. But also, could potentially poke through easier if you’re not careful. I was amazed at the finger wrinkle detail. Once warmed up, and powdered liberally, her hands feel completely real. Likewise, the finger nails are very well done and look pretty close to a professional manicure job on a human hand.
Hands.jpg
Hands.jpg (371.56 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
Feet - Her feet have the same realistic level of detail, and manicure, as the hands. And I mean down to tendon relief above the top joints, and even ridges simulating veins. Her left foot did however have a couple web toes. Probably just an oversight. The feet are a little smaller than expected given her height. But they are to scale for the ankle and leg diameter. And since she isn’t going to be standing on her own anyway, it’s not an issue, other than finding heels in a size this small….
Feet.jpg
Feet.jpg (634.04 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
Skin details - basic TPE dolls really don’t have much. Lexi has been modeled extremely well, as others from the thread above pointed out. Her hip bones, ribs, shoulders and neck all well done and to scale. There are quite a number of tiny ‘skin tabs’, especially on the hands, that you can take the time with finger clippers to remove. Once powdered, her skin is no longer shiny and has a much greater ‘depth’ to it than TPE, while being nearly as soft to the touch. It is still more ‘firm’ than TPE however, the tradeoff being - (as claimed) FAR more durable.

Neck - When I pulled her out and unwrapped her I was a bit surprised at the length of the ‘neck’. Having only experienced (with great frustration) screw on heads. But after sliding her head on I can see the MANY advantages to doing it this way. You can easily slide the head off and bend the neck around to the angle you want without having to grab ahold of her face / head and mess up eye lashes, makeup or wig. Not to mention, ‘rotating’ the head in photoshoots is WAY easier as it stays where you twist it.

Head - Lexi has a relatively small head and mouth. I’m not sure how Patrick is going to work in an oral option, but I might have to get an oral head to find out. :-) It is quite small, but as someone pointed out in the thread above - he really managed to scale down an adult body (and face) without her looking cartoonish or young. The wrinkles in her lips are quite realistic and it’s interesting that he chose to give her a smile with teeth showing. It’s subjective to say, but I find it makes her look, well, happy and more friendly.
Face.jpg
Face.jpg (815.42 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
Eyes - I felt this really needed its own section. Her eyes are quite large in relation to the size of her head. But they are in no way Anime or awkwardly so. I chose the ‘Premium’ eyes and glad that I did since far more or the eyeball is showing than typical. The other convenient feature (of the neck design) is that the back of the eye socket is open to the inside of the head. So you can (and should) remove the head, reach inside, and adjust the eyes that way - from the back. Instead of dorking up her eye lashes, liner and mascara trying to adjust them from the front. I also had the advantage of 'real' hair eyebrows. My personal opinion is, if you're going to be doing photography, then real eyebrows are a terrific advantage. If not, and you're just looking for fun, then probably not worth it. But that's just subjective.

Sexual parts - This pretty much can’t help but be subjective, but I’ll try my best. First off, there was much discussion about the two orifices' locations. I’m not a physician, but I was married for 20 years, and I find that in relation to the TORSO, they have only a slight rearward bias. But, becasue her back is molded arched to such a degree, they appear far more oriented to the rear than they actually are. So put her on her back, raise both legs up, and the ‘front door’ is pretty much right there where you expect it to be. :-) With regard to the backdoor… She has fairly small buns and they are molded ‘spread’ a little - like the breasts. So with her bent over the edge of a bed, for instance, you can push her buns together and it looks very natural, albeit petite. And trust me, you WILL be doing this becasue of the visual movement of both orifices squeezing together and opening, squeezing together and opening. (Oh dear, excuse me a minute…..)

Ok, I’m back :-)

Any reference to the actual feeling of ‘sex’ is purely subjective - and I don’t kiss and tell…. Although, objectively, I can say that the entrance to each orifice is much tighter than you would expect given the ‘visual’ gape. The Labia Majora are much more firm than expected, which I think takes away from the the fun of touching or kissing the area. However, especially with her laying on her side, the firmness makes entry much tighter and realistic, in a (SERIOUSLY) good way. :-)
Parts.jpg
Parts.jpg (894.72 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
Posing - Having done a year and a half of photography with a VERY stiff jointed Nikki - I feel I’m going to have to learn all over again with this beauty. There are advantage and disadvantages I suppose and I know there's a number of threads discussing the differences between tight and loose joint dolls. I haven’t worked with her enough to know all the nuances. So I’ll just point out a few (photography related) things I noticed right off the bat that might be more subtle than usually discussed. If you have her in a sitting position, on a chair for instance, then pick her up and lay her on the floor, her limbs tend to fall in a much more natural way and place. Saving a ton of time unbending, and rebending your stiff jointed model. Although ankles, wrists, fingers and neck still tend to stay where you had placed them. I think it also makes her more easy to pick up - as the arms and legs tend to ‘drape’ over your arms when lifting her. Kind of like picking up a bag of dog food :-), vs a a barbell.

Weight - Lexi at 135cm is a tad lighter than my 125cm TPE Nikki, but Lexi feels much lighter (see Posing above).
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg (841.23 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
In closing - Patrick did simply an amazing job scaling down a real proportioned woman. I was afraid Lexi might be a waif or elf like - which is not my thing - but she really isn’t. Although she COULD BE if dressed appropriately and that IS your thing. :-) So in short, Lexi is a truly wonderful combination. She's a 'high end' quality doll at a modest price and weight, wrapped in a petite package.

Hope this helps,

Agent D.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New PIB 'Spinner' Lexi review

Post by samara78 »

Great review. Thanks for sharing it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, great review.

I have worked with plat silicone a little and have done some stress testing to the point of breaking.
Some things I have discovered.
Silicone mildly stretched - say double, will return to original shape.
Stretched 2x normal will return not quite normal. Try stretching 3,4 or 5 times normal, damage and/ or tearing can occur. It's like fiber or muscles tearing inside then the silicone cannot return back to original size.

So, a 3/4" entry hole can expand to 1-1/2" no problem. Can even go to 2-1/4" and return pretty much normal. But repeated expansion does wear on the silicone "fiber" and the greater the expansion, the greater the wear. But as long as you're not trying to shove a bat into her, the repeated use will actually soften up the entry and make things easier. I made a silicone insert for a mannequin and had to break it in a little using a plastic dildo shaped object till it was a little easier to use.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

CheckingItOut
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

Can you take a picture of that bent over the position you wrote about from several different angles?

Thank you for the good review.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks for the reveiw....it is a good one, keep the images coming as I have my eye on this gal too ATM...

Thanks Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Indeed a informative and interesting review! Thank you for your time and efforts as This little spinner gurl has caught my attention as well. It would be very nice to have some more pics or even a short video of how the skeleton works. Patrick has teased something about changes to the head.....it seems absolutely perfect to me (and my main draw and weakness). So it will be interesting to see the upcoming developments. I may have to give Patrick's shop a visit in the near future to sate my curiosity :whistle:

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointments but IDK why Patrick still doesn't improve the skeleton on his dolls and the annoying neck, it's been more than 4 years since I got mine and the same issues you are pointing out still persistent. In the other hand, the beauty of his dolls are quiet amazing and very realistic and pleasant to the eyes. Good luck!

STT

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

The very first premium cost small love doll. Nice!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

SexTypeThing wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your disappointments but IDK why Patrick still doesn't improve the skeleton on his dolls and the annoying neck, it's been more than 4 years since I got mine and the same issues you are pointing out still persistent. In the other hand, the beauty of his dolls are quiet amazing and very realistic and pleasant to the eyes. Good luck!

STT
Some people like a soft joint skeleton. They're not best for posing, but they do make great love dolls as they are easier to move with you. Use pillows to prop up as needed.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings -
Thanks for the responses. In the coming weeks I'll be posting plenty of photoshoots with her, although I don't shoot sexually suggestive, close up stuff, sorry.... But for the sake of this review I will add one of the IMHO best VISUAL attributes. :-)
Spinner Buns.gif
Spinner Buns.gif (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7005 times
I don't like looping (forever) gifs so you may have to click to animate :-)

Agent D.

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

Agent D wrote:... although I don't shoot sexually suggestive, close up stuff, sorry.... But for the sake of this review ...
Thank You for the review, Agent D,

I'd like to learn more about the two-in-one-insert, if you find the time ...

foxfingers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxfingers »

Great review Agent D.

I have a PIB bathing beauty on order I believe is going to be molded next week. So excited. I look forward to posting pictures and a review as well.

That said... the Spinner model is Super Sexah.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings -

Foxfingers - i'm fairly certain you won't be disappointed. :-)

Smutje - I'm pretty sure any internal 'structure' of dolls is going to be proprietary to the mfg. See this link https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... t=skeleton

What I would guess is that the two canals' proximity allows them to work 'together'. Like I said, I'm not the one to kiss and tell, but there is a distinct complementary sound produced (which most would consider quite realistic and enjoyable) by, uh, using one or the other. :-)

Agent D.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings -

For people checking out PIB - I just wanted to add a link to my first photo shoot with this wonderful gal -

Shelby - On the beach - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=80910

Thanks,
Agent D.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I looked your Spinner details from Matrix. There is "vagina buit in". Is this misspelling or is it possible option from
PIB?
I am very interesting Spinner with Bree head. I must clear up these detail before order.

INFORMATIONS