DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
ric1853
Ex-Member

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by ric1853 »

Foxfingers,,Thank you so much for your opinion's and for critiquing my writing Have you never used tx into speech?. That being said your opinion means nothing to me. As for pictures of the damage I sent them to the doll fourm administrator out of respect for Patrick. I didn't want to totally ruin his business.
I'm a senior member on here and have been member since 2009 and if you have looked at PIB FOURM I'm sure you've seen a post new pics of Destiny it has almost 40000 views more then any other post on there,so way would I just make this up and remove my pics, you tell me since you seem to know so much.
Good luck with your doll and I mean that sincerely. But you should be careful who you criticize when you don't know them or the whole story.
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

ric1853 wrote:... ... if you have looked at PIB FOURM I'm sure you've seen a post new pics of Destiny it has almost 40000 views more then any other post on there,so way would I just make this up and remove my pics, ... ...
The thread ric refers to has been removed because the OP deleted all pictures. A picture thread without pictures is meaningless.

P.S. regarding pictures TDF Management asked, we know about these pictures, we didn't ask to post them. This was just to be sure and to be compliant with Rule 10.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Is the pib doll website a scam

Post by Lemminkainen »

ric1853 wrote:Blindwebster,I still think PIB are beautiful but they don't hold up well especially if you use them for pics,they have wire skeletons inside of thin pvc pipe and wire breaks over time where you bend it like the elbows, knees, wrists anywhere you have a joint and when that happens the wire tears though the silcone, then you have a big ugly tear you have to try and repair. That why I don't take pics of Destiny anymore and that's why I removed them from the PIB fourm, the last one I bought was a 2014 model supposedly had improved skeletons but I've had the same problems with it, plus I had one of the pvc pipes break about 6inch above the knee I have no idea how that happened, plus quite a bit of delamination of the silcone on different parts of her body. It's really a shame I really enjoyed taking pics of Destiny and sharing them but now she just lays in my bed is only move her when i change the sheets, the one I had with a enhanced skeleton set in chair for the same reasons, the first one a 2010 model just basically fell apart.
As I said before Destiny is beautiful but 5000 or 6000 is a lot for something that just lasts around 2yrs and after that your afraid to move them because you don't want to cause any more damage, I never had any trouble lifting her I've lifted weights since I was a young man and I still do, I never dropped her let her bump into any thing and was always very careful, but still the damage happened because wire eventually break and so does things pvc pipe.
Now this is just my experience with PIC'S not everyone's may be the same.
These links to previous posts of the OP refer to how long the doll last been lasting and in what shape it had stayed in. Please note the status and post dates:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 24#p616224
and
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 31#p553531

Nescio50 wrote:
ric1853 wrote:... ... if you have looked at PIB FOURM I'm sure you've seen a post new pics of Destiny it has almost 40000 views more then any other post on there,so way would I just make this up and remove my pics, ... ...
The thread ric refers to has been removed because the OP deleted all pictures. A picture thread without pictures is meaningless.
P.S. regarding pictures TDF Management asked, we know about these pictures, we didn't ask to post them. This was just to be sure and to be compliant with Rule 10.
Additional Fact: Please know that when a thread containing pics is removed, so is all of its text. When this happens, all the writings of what and how the posters thought and felt about the subject is erased from view nor can by located by search.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My 2011 PIB was in nearly new condition when I sold her last year and if looked after carefully I'm sure she will last for many years to come.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Since it's seems some people have trouble believing,I may decide to post the pics in a couple of days after I give it some more thought any reviews I wrote in the past I GAVE Patrick the benefit of the doubt, I didn't want to hurt his business and still don't that the reason only the broad administration has seen the pics so far,but I have no reason to lie and won't be made out to be a lair. If I remember correctly Haremlover you post you never moved your PIB very much she was a lady of leisure of course if you don't move them nothing is going to break but I used mine for photos which most of you have seen. I ask you this why do most owner not post pics ?On other fourm you can choose from quite a few different owner pics take Real doll for example. I may be the only to come forward but I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I remember Geo.from a least three years ago complaining about a shin bone being broken when i replied to the post I told him it had to be his taught and took Patrick's side but Gio may have been telling the turth but at the time I just couldn't understand how that could happen , but now I can.
Ric
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My PIB was lazy because she wasn't a posing model. My other dolls were easier to handle, lighter weight and stiff joints. She was on the limit of my capacity to lift. In those circumstances I was conscious of greater accidental damage. The PIB is particularly good as rather more static sculpture and as a sex doll, moving beautifully. The shin problem can occur if one's not so conscious about movement and the foot resonates in the course of repetitive vibration. This is how many get damaged.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Haremlover, I've been around since 2009 and far as I know Patrick doesn't make two different models posable or nonposable if he does this is the first time I've heard about it, maybe you should get your facts straight before making comments. And the shin bone is not directly connected to the foot so that comment doesn't make any sense either, and as far as weight goes she was never heavy for me is I lift more then her wight over my head on a regular basis as part of my workout routine, any damage that Destiny had occurred though no fault of my own, it poor workmanship and bad quality .to be quite honest I've heard from a few more menbers this has happened to, I'm not the only one I'm just the only one that's came forward so far, like me they didn't want to hurt Patrick's business but enough is enough. BTW how long did you own your PIB? I'm curious to see if you've had more experience with them then me I've had one since the end of 2009 and had 3 different models how long did you have yours and how many have you had, did you buy yours new or used the only reason I ask these questions is you seem to be quite the expert on them.

Ric
Ps. I look forward to your reply
My Doll Album

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:The shin problem can occur if one's not so conscious about movement and the foot resonates in the course of repetitive vibration.
Resonates? Repetitive vibration? Whaaa?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

LaDollyVita wrote:
haremlover wrote:The shin problem can occur if one's not so conscious about movement and the foot resonates in the course of repetitive vibration.
Resonates? Repetitive vibration? Whaaa?
Yes, PIBs must be tuned to the perfect D note for doll.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Is the pibdoll website a scam

Post by toonist »

toonist wrote:Your pics were always wonderful. We took great pride in them and were happy that you found her to be such a companion and model. I think you found more in your doll than anyone.
We are shifting our "bones" to an aircraft grade stainless steel...and the wire is completely different now. 2 yrs. is a lifetime of changes.
We are aware of the potential for wire fatigue, but I believe our system does a fantastic job of compensating for that. The potential is almost nill. We have spread out the focal point...and it works.
The delamination issues were yrs ago. That hasn't been an issue for ages.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. P

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Well that's wonderful for to hear, but how does that help past customers , that like one of my customers calling in and saying the product you used to repair a refractory panels didn't work and me responding well we changed the product we use and I'm certain any new customers won't have the problem you did and me just leaving at that, that wouldn't go over to well I wouldn't be in business very long. But I've been in business for over 18yrs and have a A+ rating at the BBB.and 5 stars on google, instead of making excuses and talking about improvements, I would have said I'm sorry that happened what can I do to make you happy and make amends, my priority is making sure my customers are happy and if their not then I take responsibility, which Patrick hasn't then I would fix the problem even if it means losing money because in the long run I'll make my money back by having happy customers. I don't make excuses if it's broke we fix it that simple.
Just for the record Patrick posted earlier about my dogs biting chucks out of Destiny that completely untrue never happened, I'm not saying he telling a lie but my dogs have never done that he may have me confused with someone else but that never happened to Destiny.
All the best
Ric
Ps I have pictures of the 2014 and the 2012 that both show a lot of Delamination I'll be more then happy to share them and I've said this many times a picture is worth a thousand words.
My Doll Album

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

You go away for a couple months and all hell breaks loose lol. I'm surprised to hear any of this,I always check out this forum when I'm stateside and I always checked to see if ric1853 had posted any more pics of his destiny .no offence to anyone else but I always thought she was the hottest PIB out there and now all her pics are gone that's just sad and he's talking about broken wires and stuff and Patrick talking about improvements which is all good but it doesn't address the problem ric1853 had which I think is wrong because other people could have had the same problem and not come foword.I know a little bit about engineering and all wires do break at the point where they're bent the most it might take them a month a year who knows it depend on how many times there bent and how strong they were to begin with but they eventally break. I had always admired PIBs. and thought that Patrick was a awesome artist and I still do but I don't think he addressed the problem in the right way ,ric1853 pics were the reason I was considering aPIB. In the first place and to see Patrick just kinda of brush it off makes me doubt his integrity kinda reminds me of a political candidate who just lost a major election lots of talk about Improvement but no major change. I for one will miss ric1853 pics of his beautiful destiny. I'm just really surprised and disappointed.
Later
Lancealott

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you Lancealot for your kind words, I always enjoyed posting pics of Destiny but sadly I don't want to take a chance of anymore wires poking though so Destiny is retired, I'm sure many people thought I posted this theads in hopes of getting a new doll that wasn't the case I've already had three and all have developed the same problems in two years or less so why would I want another? All I really wanted was a apologie and for Patrick to address the problem and admit there was a design flaw but that not going to happen lol I do believe instead of designing new dolls he should invest in better skeletons that don't use wire but that's just my opinion .
I would like to thank everyone for all their kind words over the years and if you enjoyed my photography I will be posting pics of a new Doll I just received in a different fourm, I won't name the fourm out of respect for Patrick although he's shown me none.But they shouldn't be too hard to find.
Best wishes
Ric
My Doll Album

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

ric1853 wrote:Thank you Lancealot for your kind words, I always enjoyed posting pics of Destiny but sadly I don't want to take a chance of anymore wires poking though so Destiny is retired, I'm sure many people thought I posted this theads in hopes of getting a new doll that wasn't the case I've already had three and all have developed the same problems in two years or less so why would I want another? All I really wanted was a apologie and for Patrick to address the problem and admit there was a design flaw but that not going to happen lol I do believe instead of designing new dolls he should invest in better skeletons that don't use wire but that's just my opinion .
I would like to thank everyone for all their kind words over the years and if you enjoyed my photography I will be posting pics of a new Doll I just received in a different fourm, I won't name the fourm out of respect for Patrick although he's shown me none.But they shouldn't be too hard to find.
Best wishes
Ric
sight...It never stops mesmerizing me how everything spins in this life; I clearly remember when you were completely on Patrick's side when I posted my complaints lol I was right ! I had to sell my PIB after 6 moths of use due to all the issues you mentioned in this post. I remember all the forum bashing me for complaining about all these flaws for such expensive doll BUT to be fair I still believe PIB dolls are beautiful and Patrick needs to improve the silicone formula and have two skeleton options. At the end all dolls break apart no matter how expensive or cheap they are...but $5K is a lot of money for a manufacture that keeps going on trial and error. I guess PIB dolls should be around $3k. I think 5 gallons of high grade silicone is like $80.00 (last time I checked in NYC) so do the math.

STT

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm sure that Patrick has things in mind ;-)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS