DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
ric1853
Ex-Member

Re: Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Post by ric1853 »

Jason 1978. Destiny and I hope your doing well, we've been reading some of these post and thought we would throw our two cents worth in lol, to start with neither of us agree with haremlover when he says we're lazy and don't like to move around and hard to get to model I think what he means is we're heavy and hard to pose I think he's trying to be politically correct lol, but that's just his opinion how heavy they are depends on who's doing the lifting, personally I have no trouble moving Destiny around or dressing her just take a look at her pics she's been all over our house and outside also and in all types of different outfits, after you've had them a while you get a feel for the best way to move them and that helps in the sex department too.
I've had 3 PIB. since 2009 and I have two now and a friend of mine has the third one so I think I know a little bit about them so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I will say this I couldn't be happy with Destiny she looks and feels very life like, some time I expect her to take a breath. So if you chose a PIB.or Gnd. You won't be disappointed.
All the best
Ric and Destiny
Ps.
Lancealot here's a new pic like you were asking for.
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

the only thing that keeps me from thinking that is a real woman in that picture and not a doll, is that her arm is bent in a way that would break a real womans arm lol, but damn she is hot, those PIB dolls are so beautiful, I think I should really just stop looking at the options out there, I think the PIB is really the finest doll out there for the price. I mean other dolls are okay, but come on, those PIB dolls are unbelievably hot.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Jason1978 wrote:the only thing that keeps me from thinking that is a real woman in that picture and not a doll, is that her arm is bent in a way that would break a real womans arm lol, but damn she is hot, those PIB dolls are so beautiful, I think I should really just stop looking at the options out there, I think the PIB is really the finest doll out there for the price. I mean other dolls are okay, but come on, those PIB dolls are unbelievably hot.

Indeed they are....

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

lancealot2000 wrote:.
Lack of pictures is the only thing holding me back from buying one of the hot dolls. I just wonder if there so great why no recent pics by new owner's, just seems kinda strange to me.
Show me new pics
Lancealot
My PIB has been on order about a month now - I chose IG, and Patrick has been nothing but helpful and attentive throughout the process.
Very much looking forward to her arrival - and will definitely post photos.

I agree current photos are a bit sparse, I had to hunt to find enough photos of the various faces under similar enough conditions to make a fair comparison. Alottahope's photos of Mina are so good that it's hard to give the other beauties a fair look.

Not every owner is active on TDF, or is an avid photographer, but what would be awesome is if we could encourage everyone to at least catalog their doll on the DollMatrix with at least a few pics.

That would help new potential collectors get a better look and do their comparisons.
Amber
AmberImage

INFORMATIONS