DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Netwit wrote:Dat Ass!!
So round so firm so fully packed!
INDEED!!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

If I ever get a PIB, it will be a GND. I don't mind skinny girls, since I myself am skinny, which is also the reason why I wouldn't be able to cope with the weight of the BB. I weigh only some 56kg=123lbs.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: New York, US. - Yes I own guns, no I don't keep saying the phrase "Faw-get-about-it"

Post by Bottoms-up »

Hey Jason1978 - was just wondering if you made a choice and took the plunge yet, or if you're still sittin' on the fence?
Beer, Liquor, Lady Butts and Naughty Parts...
My 4 basic food groups. Do 'em if you got 'em...

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I would probably go with the lighter doll for easier manipulation.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Bottoms-up wrote:Hey Jason1978 - was just wondering if you made a choice and took the plunge yet, or if you're still sittin' on the fence?
Hi, I have still not gotten one, I have decided on the 5'7" doll, I recently visited someone who had a dog that weighed 80 pounds and I was picking it up and playing with it, and it was not that heavy for me surprisingly so I now know I can handle a doll that is 75 to 80 pounds easily.

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: New York, US. - Yes I own guns, no I don't keep saying the phrase "Faw-get-about-it"

Post by Bottoms-up »

Hey Jason1978 - Sounds like you chose the Island Girl (5'7") - That's the body style I chose. I love the Bathing Beauty, but it was the extra height and the "hard body" look of the Islands Girls Back End that swayed me. Patrick (aka = Toonist) is in the process of sculpting a custom head for me so it's taking a while as he creates her and I've been chomping at the bit for any updates he sends me. I've never personally met the man face to face, but I've talked with him via phone and through countless emails and I must say, he seems really nice and very easy to discuss and create the perfect girl for what you may be looking for. I've discussed every aspect of my future girl and have sent him over a dozen pictures of skin types and shading all of which he welcomes and is using to make sure he creates exactly what I'm looking for. He's really in a class of his own when it comes to trying to achieve exactly what his customers are looking for.

Good luck with the process and keep us updated on your process. If there's anything I can answer or help with feel free to PM me. Be glad to help if I can.
Beer, Liquor, Lady Butts and Naughty Parts...
My 4 basic food groups. Do 'em if you got 'em...

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

Jason1978 wrote:
Bottoms-up wrote:Hey Jason1978 - was just wondering if you made a choice and took the plunge yet, or if you're still sittin' on the fence?
Hi, I have still not gotten one, I have decided on the 5'7" doll, I recently visited someone who had a dog that weighed 80 pounds and I was picking it up and playing with it, and it was not that heavy for me surprisingly so I now know I can handle a doll that is 75 to 80 pounds easily.
Excellent! Looks like you've figured out what will work best for you!

Just as a followup to my earlier post in this thread I've now had my GND for over a month now and it has been wonderful! Patrick made a beautiful functional sculpture for me that has been a joy to have, hold, and make love to when the urge strikes!

Bottoms-up, Patrick wont disappoint in customizing to your desires, each of his works of art are definitely labors of love that are worth the wait!

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I think these PIB dolls are amazing looking, not that other dolls aren't, but everyone seems so happy with theirs that I've chatted with, and read post by. I might be up in the area of the country where he is located this fall, and if so I might try to stop by if possible to take a look at a doll, I have never actually seen a doll in person, that's what makes it so hard for me to pick one, I mean all I've ever seen is pictures, and the pictures all look good, well not all, but most look really good, I am sure when I get ready to order he can help me with the particulars though. I wish I had been ready to order in June when he was having a sale, but maybe I can catch one again if he has another.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It is such a pleasure to read of people's experiences with our dolls.
You are more than welcome to come visit us anytime. We're about 40 minutes south of Washington, DC. In Virginia. Our studio is not large, but there is always a cold beer in the fridge. We seem to have visitors weekly who , just like you, want to see and feel the dolls for themselves. It's always fun to see folks eyes light up.
I'm off tomorrow to have lunch with a future collector...a doll enthusiast who has been eyeing our dolls for a while. That should be fun.
Have a great weekend!
P
This is outside our studio door...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1800 times

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

As someone who has had the pleasure of working with Patrick to customize my lovely lady, and personally experienced his hospitality, I do heartily recommend visiting the studio. There are a lot of amazingly, beautiful dolls out there. But, I can't think of any that have the love, attention and care that Patrick and Sarah put into each doll that comes out of PIB down to the tan lines and freckles. They get to know YOU when you call to order your doll. Patrick, Sarah, thank you, mahalo, grazia, danka, gracias! You know how much my lovely Marina means to me.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

You know I've been interested in a PIB. for over a year now, but the one thing that holds me back is lack of pictures from owner's, if you go to the real doll forum or just about any of the others too you see plenty of pictures of owner's different dolls,don't get me wrong all the nice things the owner's say about pibs.is great but why is no one posting pictures? Are the dolls to heavy? I think most of the pictures on the website are older I haven't notice any new one in over a year and when one member asked for pictures of a island girl pat was the only one that ppstrc any lol why is that and why is it only the new owner's that make all the comments about how great the are I'd love to hear some feedback from someone who has had theirs for more then a year and I love to see someone post some new pictures of their lady.
Lack of pictures is the only thing holding me back from buying one of the hot dolls. I just wonder if there so great why no recent pics by new owner's, just seems kinda strange to me.
Show me new pics
Lancealot

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
Not all of our collectors come from the forum(s). It sort of comes and goes in waves.
We're shipping one or two dolls a week. We just shipped off to England, Taiwan and New York last week.
Some folks just are not aware of the forums. Or, they are just not into taking pics.
I believe we were the first to feature collectors pics on our website. The photos there are almost exclusively taken by collectors.
We just sort of quietly do our thing here. Filling orders on time, without a long wait, and creating new things all the time.
I too would love to see more pics from collectors. I'm sure they will come.
We really appreciate your interest...
All the best,
Patrick

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

lancealot2000 wrote:You know I've been interested in a PIB. for over a year now, but the one thing that holds me back is lack of pictures from owner's, if you go to the real doll forum or just about any of the others too you see plenty of pictures of owner's different dolls,don't get me wrong all the nice things the owner's say about pibs.is great but why is no one posting pictures? Are the dolls to heavy? I think most of the pictures on the website are older I haven't notice any new one in over a year and when one member asked for pictures of a island girl pat was the only one that ppstrc any lol why is that and why is it only the new owner's that make all the comments about how great the are I'd love to hear some feedback from someone who has had theirs for more then a year and I love to see someone post some new pictures of their lady.
Lack of pictures is the only thing holding me back from buying one of the hot dolls. I just wonder if there so great why no recent pics by new owner's, just seems kinda strange to me.
Show me new pics
Lancealot
By all means look my photos of Marina that have been posted since February. There are dozens in Dolls Alive, Eye Candy and the PIB section.. I think you have also seen my reviews. The first picture of Dee Dee and Marina is from February and on the PIB website here: http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/faces/eden.do

Here are more- ENJOY!

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A problem is that BBs are very lazy ladies who like being pampered and relaxing in bed. They are possibly the best of all in terms of bed companions but need a lot of patience to bring them to the fore in a modelling career.

If you've been looked in the eye by a Bathing Beauty, you won't be disappointed. They are sculpture of an eternal nature and can drive a man wild.

I had one from 2011 or 2012 or so and sold her - but with the improvements of weight and posability that Patrick has worked on, together with a soft silicone now, I'd probably treasure a new one to the ends of the earth.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very nice photo set!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS