DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Jason1978

Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Post by Jason1978 »

I was wondering which doll is the most popular with people who have PIB dolls, the Girl Next Door, or the Bathing Beauty? I can not decide between them, and I think they are both amazing. I also wondered is the Girl Next Door doll too short for most peoples taste? Or is she just fine? I have never had a doll, so I'm just not sure, I've never even seen a doll before in person, so all I have to go on is picures and so I'm just kind of going into this blind. I've searched for quite a while now, and the PIB is the one I've kind of decided on I think, I even have the face picked, but my favorite face is only for a Girl Next Door body, but I also like some for the Bathing Beauty that's why I ask if the Girl Next Door seems undersized to some of you who may own this doll body. Thanks for any help with this

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Girl Next Door or Bathing Beauty

Post by amytyl »

The arms and legs of the GND are unnaturally thin, while the proportions of the BB are far more realistic. Weight is the major difference, as I'm sure you know. I personally love my 2013 BB, but the 92 lbs (head attached) can be a bit much for some.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

oh yeah, I didn't realize the BB was 92 pounds, that is definitely too much for me.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

PIB is a doll w / no bolts or skeletal issues.
Do your research & homework !
What is your quest?
Contact manufacturer and get the REAL answers!

http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/co ... tment=info

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I have a 2011 version of the GND. I would agree that the arms are somewhat thin, like a skinny girl's would be, but the rest of her body is fine.
Also, at around 65 lbs., her weight is perfect for me. I can shoulder lift her, and carry her from a driveway, into a house, and up three flights of old wooden stairs with no problem. I don't think I could do that with a BB in one move.
If you want to see what she looks like in a bedroom setting, check out my pics of her from the last TDF Doll Meet: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=62157

HTH. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Though I do not know the exact weight, I am fairly certain my 2016 Bathing Beauty is well under 80lbs. My 2012 BB was all of 80-85 lbs. The '16 BB feels more like 75ish.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Patrick told me that he has reduced the weight of the Bathing Beauty and there is a lot of difference between 75lbs and 80-85lbs.

With that in mind, if you have PIB fever, go for the Bathing Beauty.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

haremlover wrote:Patrick told me that he has reduced the weight of the Bathing Beauty and there is a lot of difference between 75lbs and 80-85lbs.

With that in mind, if you have PIB fever, go for the Bathing Beauty.

Best wishes

Harem
Oh Yes ! The softness is AMAZING! I have said this at least a dozen times; holding her in an embrace, cuddling etc, she feels amazing like a real woman. YES! go for the BB!!! 5'2" curvy and she will steal your heart.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Simple fix...get both!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

Jason1978 wrote:oh yeah, I didn't realize the BB was 92 pounds, that is definitely too much for me.
Even though the 2016 BB's weigh less (as was mentioned) you might find the even less weight of a GND the way to go, I know it will be perfect for me. I have a GND on order with Patrick (with the Mina head which I fell for!) which hopefully will be ready in the next week or two (ordered back in mid Feb, don't want Patrick to rush but at the same time I also can't wait for her!). I know she'll be perfect as my WM140 showed me that height and weight is right for me.

If the right weight is an issue like it is for me then the GND will be the one to go for (unless you are rich like Anung and can go for both!).

:glou:

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks for the info guys, I think I can't go wrong with either the BB or GND, they both sound like good choices, it is just there is a face for the GND that really struck me ast he one I wanted. I will have to measure out 4'9" and see how it looks, These PIB are really the sexiest of the dolls I've seen, I see they seem to hold up well too. I like the skeleton is more durable it seems and not made of nuts and bolts that have to be tightened up and all that.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

You can't go wrong with either one, they both have distinctive qualities that are superb.
If you are a leg and ass man, go for the BB, as they are meaty and ripe.
If weight and girl on top are priorities, go with the GND. Her maneuverability makes her
more adventurous in the boudoir, if you know what I mean :wink:
My personal favorite is the BB, even with the 80+ pound weight.
She is the best overall for cuddling and sex of all my girls :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

CharlieWone wrote:You can't go wrong with either one, they both have distinctive qualities that are superb.
If you are a leg and ass man, go for the BB, as they are meaty and ripe.
If weight and girl on top are priorities, go with the GND. Her maneuverability makes her
more adventurous in the boudoir, if you know what I mean :wink:
My personal favorite is the BB, even with the 80+ pound weight.
She is the best overall for cuddling and sex of all my girls :D
I can't agree more, my BB is just amazing for cuddling and sex. And now the new BB is softer and lighter!

I don't think we mentioned the fantastic tush on the BB. Since a picture is worth 1000 words...
Marina box 3.jpg
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

see that's what I mean, I am an ass man, and that picture looks like a real woman, if I saw that picture on another site, and not on a doll website, I would think that was a real woman, and not a doll. That's the idea though to not know it's a doll :) Oh and I saw a post by toonist, saying his dolls are made for sex, lol, Know that sounds silly, because that should be obvious, but I see some other doll makers, say actually that don't do anal, don't do oral with their doll. He said he makes his dolls for this purpose, which is good to know :)

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Dat Ass!!
So round so firm so fully packed!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS