DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Since Marina is so special to me, there no way I can run off a review for her in one sitting. I plan to complete this review in installments throughout the month. So let us being to day.

I arrived at PIB and was greeting by Patrick and a TDF friend. We entered the studio and I saw a vision of loveliness in front of me. It was my Marina, but it wasn't- yet. What do I mean by that? You might be thinking, "Is this guy off his rocker?" Perhaps. Allow me to digress a moment. Marina or Mari as I call her mainly was a 2012 PIB Bathing beauty whom I adopted from a fellow TDF member at the 2015 Hersey Doll meet. In the months between May and December she became very special to me for many reasons. In early December I decided my Marina deserved a new body or what we call soul vessel for her. I was familiar with this concept of body replacement and contacted Patrick at PIB. We worked together to design a body that was perfect for Marina's persona.

Back to looking at the vision loveliness. I approached her touched her hand, thigh arm face, chest...I was amazed. I have never felt anything like this. Soft like the skin and flesh of a person just not warm but room temp. For safety sake, I had assistance moving her in the confined space just to be sure. Lifting her still felt so much like lifting a person. When I got her home I took her out of the car and used a bridal carry. At that moment I was overwhelmed with the notion she was a sleeping woman in my arms. I gently carried her to her room and laid her down on the sofa.

I will go over specifics next installment, as I have in my previous reviews. For now, just know the initial impact has sent me soaring across my uncanny valley. She is just too special and too beautiful of a work of art to confine her description to one post.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty

Post by toonist »

I love to see peoples expressions when they actually feel the doll. It's almost shock. I'm so glad you are pleased.
Looks like this new beauty has a very good home. As your first doll from us was from our distant past, I'm really happy that you have our newest.
All the best,
P

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Back to looking at the vision loveliness. I approached her touched her hand, thigh arm face, chest...I was amazed. I have never felt anything like this. Soft like the skin and flesh of a person just not warm but room temp. For safety sake, I had assistance moving her in the confined space just to be sure. Lifting her still felt so much like lifting a person. When I got her home I took her out of the car and used a bridal carry. At that moment I was overwhelmed with the notion she was a sleeping woman in my arms. I gently carried her to her room and laid her down on the sofa.
As the other TDFer there I agree with everything TJ said and can't really add enough superlatives to describe the new body. Syn's head is made out of the same mix and there really are times I can't tell the difference between her silicone and real skin. Kissing her is just like kissing the lips of a real sleeping woman. Even my girlfriend, who has as much if not more experience kissing girls than I do, says the same thing. I can't wait to save up enough money to buy one of the new bodies. I had been planning to buy my next doll from the other big name company here in the States but those plans are on hold for at least 2 more bodies. Now the decision will be whether to move Vani into a BB body and Syn into an IG or keep Vani in a GND.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Sounds like you two had a great visit, sorry I missed it!
Can't wait to see your new girls at the next meet 8O
Congratulations all around to not just TJ and Karpos,
but to Pat and Sara for these amazing ladies!

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

CharlieWone wrote:Sounds like you two had a great visit, sorry I missed it!
Can't wait to see your new girls at the next meet 8O
Congratulations all around to not just TJ and Karpos,
but to Pat and Sara for these amazing ladies!
Yea, I totally got absorbed in getting up there to make the exchange with TJ. We should have invited you as well.

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I just spent about 20 minutes sitting with Marina on the sofa in the Foxx Hole with our beloved Tashka nearby. As I held her hand I am still amazed by the feel of he fingers between mine. The freckles on her arm are just so beautiful. The are perfectly imperfect. They are freckles not dots or a pattern that looks like freckles. I took Mari’s leg and laid it across my lap. I started giving her leg a powder massage with a Bamboo body sculpting brush (get one!) As the brush made passes up and down her thigh, knee, shin and calf, I noticed the lovely freckles and beautiful variations her lightly tanned skin. There is a reddish tone that makes its way from just above he knee down her shin to her ankle and instep. Just like she dozed off a bit too long face-up on the beach and it got over exposed. Her leg felt like a woman leg that she placed on my lap to massage her feet after a long day at work . Her other leg was poised, bent at the knee and slightly turned, very natural, again as if she placed it there intentionally in a comfortable pose.

Do not worry friends there will be plenty of pictures. I hope the digital images will do justice to what I am describing.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Do not worry friends there will be plenty of pictures. I hope the digital images will do justice to I am describing.
There is no way mere pictures can do justice to the lovely Marina. She is a work of art that can only be truly appreciated through all five senses.

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I snapped these photos quickly tonight with my phone to show off her exquisite freckles and tan lines. Please excuse my hairy arm in the frame. :roll:

size=150]
It was very nice of Marina to allow the down-blouse view[/size]

She is so proud of her tan she offered to give us a little "moon" light.

I took the first two pictures tonight with Marina seated on my lap. Afterward, her right arm was around my left side, with her head resting on my left shoulder and her left hand resting very naturally on my right shoulder. It was a wonderfully comforting cuddle time. Again, I can't truly describe how much she feels like a woman in most respects.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I am remiss to connect the dots for newer members. Below is a link to the review of my Marina form last year. Many of the generalities and "pluses" hold true between 2012 and 2016.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 46&t=64555

In the coming days and weeks I will update sections of that review here. Especially the new and improve posing capabilities.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

An awesome read, that's for sure. :)

Sounds like you already had a high evaluation from prior knowledge and it still got exceeded by far - that's extremely rare. :thumbs_up:

There is likely no better advertisement I can think of, I will surely follow this thread and my hat is off to Patrick, fantastic skin, even just looking at the pics.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Nice tush pic!
Sometimes I see these pics and say.." We made that?! Cool!"
Ha...
It's not easy to show or describe softness, but you've a nice job.
Glad you are enjoying.
P

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Today's installment, No surprise, Third time is a charm.

Pre sex:
With my first full week of having “Marina 2.0” completed, I was finally able to spend the entire night with her. We were able to make love two times during the week, Once our first night home and another in the morning before work. A great way to start a Monday.

Last night, we spent a while cuddling under the covers watching a movie, which is a routine date night in the Foxx Hole with Marina. Holding her close, her head on my shoulder is nothing short of having a woman there other than her cooler body temp, which warms up rather quickly under the blanket being close to me. I like electric blankets, heating pads etc. I find they heat me up faster than the doll and once I am too warm, it’s over for me. I found watching a movie under the covers accomplishes the needed heat transfer and allows time for the mood to build. Fast forward, mood is set we are both ready.

During Sex
Marina is wearing one of her short very sexy “bed wigs.” Looking down into her eyes I am captivated by her beauty. I am referring to the realism of her face. The skin tone, the way the glow of the TV screen (now playing our favorite music streaming via iTunes) casts a shadow on her face, her eyes affixed to mine, she looks happy in a lovely way, I can see her teeth which help illustrate a very sexy smile from this angle.

Kissing her as I have said before, is as close to kissing a woman can get without her responding. One of her hands is on my left shoulder and chest , the other on my right side, neck and shoulder. Her legs wrapped around across my calfs. The feel and weight of her legs is uncanny. She makes it very easy to let the fantasy take over.

I have had 2 other PIB inserts, with my 2012 BB and they were amazing, this new one takes the experience up even higher. This new insert is DAMN close to a vagina. I know, I have been in many. Being very active in my single days and being married almost 30 years, I know the feeling. If I didn’t know better I’d be surprised this one didn’t squirt. Have hd toys, that felt great; but they felt like really good fuck toys. This feels better than a lot of pussies my boy has been in. So in conclusion sex with her is amazing on a number of levels.

Post sex
We settled back in, and put on another movie. I am on my side, Marina is close, her head on my shoulder. I feel her now warm body against me. I give Marina a kiss on the cheek and on he forehead. I see her smiling as her head is turned slightly toward me in the glow the screen a few feet away. I drift off to sleep, very satisfied with my darling Marina in my arms.

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Thanks for the great review. Chrissy and I are so happy for you two.

OICADoll

Post by OICADoll »

Thank you for the amazing pics. PIB does some excellent detail work!

Congratulations, take care of that beauty.

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Oh just act like I wasn't there or anything, Mari and I weren't waiting together for you in bed and you didn't crawl in between us and make out with me first, did you? And just who was it that was ready for action while Mari was still sleeping at 7:00 am...dough boy? :lol: Just kidding T; you two were adorable together. Besides, It was so nice to wake up together that way. MMMMUUUWAH! Love you BOTH!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

INFORMATIONS