DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Patrick has done it again, completely changed the game

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Patrick has done it again, completely changed the game

Post by toonist »

Wire fatigue happens when it's bent and re-bent in the same place over and over. By doubling the strength and changing the material, we've denied the 'flop' which brings fatigue. No flop/ no break. Bending a wire for half an hour in one place will cause fatigue. If it does not easily bend in that place (as could happen in the act of playing with the doll)then the joint will go on and on. We've seen the positive result in hundreds of dolls.
We've doubled the strength in all the joints. They still have the natural fluid movement . No robotic feel. You don't need to be careful to move joint A in a certain way to get to point B. Just move her as you wish.
You never hear about joints loosening or locking up.
I tend to leave it to our collectors to create the amazing photos. There will always be some doll out there that can do things like stand alone or hold some elaborate pose. But, there is a ' naturalness' price to pay for that. Those dolls tend to be quite stiff.
When we hear from collectors ( people who own dolls from several different companies) that ours is the one they choose for play and cuddling because of her feel, we know we're on the right track.
P

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

lancealot2000 wrote:Its great to hear about the new mix PIB are some of my favs as far as look go there beautiful ive had the pleasure of seeing toin person and the pics dont do them justice one was made in 2011 and one in 2015 and the skin on the 2015 was a lot softer then the 2011 but they both had broken joints and the scars to prove it he said when he repaired then he could tell no difference in the skeletons of either doll he said they were wire in side of pvc no matter how strong the wire is it will eventually snap at the point it bends the most so does anyone know if Patrick is made any improvements from 2015 to 2016 on the skeleton the fear of it breaking is the only thing that keeps me from getting one.
Again congrats on a lovely lady
Lol2000
toonist wrote:Wire fatigue happens when it's bent and re-bent in the same place over and over. By doubling the strength and changing the material, we've denied the 'flop' which brings fatigue. No flop/ no break. Bending a wire for half an hour in one place will cause fatigue. If it does not easily bend in that place (as could happen in the act of playing with the doll)then the joint will go on and on. We've seen the positive result in hundreds of dolls.
We've doubled the strength in all the joints. They still have the natural fluid movement . No robotic feel. You don't need to be careful to move joint A in a certain way to get to point B. Just move her as you wish.
You never hear about joints loosening or locking up.
I tend to leave it to our collectors to create the amazing photos. There will always be some doll out there that can do things like stand alone or hold some elaborate pose. But, there is a ' naturalness' price to pay for that. Those dolls tend to be quite stiff.

When we hear from collectors ( people who own dolls from several different companies) that ours is the one they choose for play and cuddling because of her feel, we know we're on the right track.
P
From the collector/companion/consumer view: I have 2 dolls, as anyone can see on my signature. I have had 2 PIB Bathing Beauties, 2012 and now 2016. I don't bend the fingers joints over and over of either doll. As Patrick said, that so what causes wire fatigue and breakage. I didn't have the finger-wire breakage problem with my 2012 (I wasn't the 1st owner either) I surely do not plan on having it with my 2016. I LOVE the way her joints move naturally. I will say that the PIB hands can hold items and be posed much more easily that my Boy Toy. I do not attempt to put her (either doll) in a position a typical woman would not be in for, normal life, modeling or sex. A typical woman is not a gymnast, neither are my dolls.

I do notice a difference between the 2012 and 2016 pose-ability in a positive way. It is so natural. More on that in reply to your post in my review thread.

So you have seen PIB's form 2011 and 2015 PIB that were both broken. That is sad. I know at least 5 members here with PIB's from 2011-2015 and none of theirs are broken. How do I know this? I saw them all at the doll meet in May of 2015 and they were all beautiful and in excellent condition. A couple others around that do have minor damage are ones that had been modified by a collector.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

cicero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: BB or GND Patrick has done it again

Post by cicero »

Hi everyone,
I am asking for your help in deciding if I should get the BB or GND. I have had a BB since 2012 and she is awesome. But I wanted to get one of Patrick's newer dolls. I love the way my BB fits to me, but the reduced weight of the gnd would be, I believe, much easier for me to move her around. I am 5' 4" inches in height, 130 lbs. I just did not know if the smaller size doll would still feel as much like a real woman as does the bb. Your thoughts? Thanks.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You can add to the list of unbroken 2011 dolls mine . . .

It might be worth asking - I think Patrick might have reduced the weight a bit.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

cicero wrote:Hi everyone,
I am asking for your help in deciding if I should get the BB or GND. I have had a BB since 2012 and she is awesome. But I wanted to get one of Patrick's newer dolls. I love the way my BB fits to me, but the reduced weight of the gnd would be, I believe, much easier for me to move her around. I am 5' 4" inches in height, 130 lbs. I just did not know if the smaller size doll would still feel as much like a real woman as does the bb. Your thoughts? Thanks.
If you already have a BB, go with a new GND, the change will give you a great variety to play with. I have both and love the ripe body of the BB while also enjoying the lighter weight and more petite GND. The GND is like a little sister to the BB, which can be a great scenario to explore :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

CharlieWone wrote:
cicero wrote:Hi everyone,
If you already have a BB, go with a new GND, the change will give you a great variety to play with. I have both and love the ripe body of the BB while also enjoying the lighter weight and more petite GND. The GND is like a little sister to the BB, which can be a great scenario to explore :D
Cicero: you have very sound advice from a veteran there. I will say previously having a 2012 BB myself that my 2016 BB is slightly lighter maybe 5-7 lbs and SO SOFT!!!!? A GND of course will be even lighter and very soft as well. You can't go wrong with either, but if you are looking for a more petite lady, C1 is dead on go for the GND. After all, variety is the spice of life! :mrgreen:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I was just wondering how much did a 2012 BB weigh?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I thought the published weight of the 2012 BB was of the order of 80lbs - which is 36kgs - whether that was including or excluding head I'm not sure - but this really is on my (uncomfortable) limit. A reduction from this by even just 2-3kgs makes a really important difference and the soft version must be truly luscious. I wish I was in a position to be able to buy one.

Most certainly 32-33kgs is really much more manageable - I had a doll of this weight - and this makes the Bathing Beauty a much more practical proposition.

Personally the BB is the same size as my wife and this is an important consideration as I miss my wife's presence when she's not around.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS