DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

2012 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.

How satisfied are you with your Private Island Beauty?

Couldn't be happier
51%
More satisfied than expected
26%
I got what I paid for
5%
Less satisfied than expected
7%
I'd rather have my money back!
12%

Total votes: 43

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

2012 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Private Island Beauty doll since January 1, 2012.
(Alternatively it is OK to vote here if you got your doll in late 2011, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling ... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

As a second note on the poll options some people wondered about the "I got what I paid for". The options are sorted by descending levels of satisfaction, so this option means "it is OK, but I am not overwhelmed", not "I expected the best, and I got it". Lacking a better wording the same is still used on the current poll.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

D0lluver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 2012 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by D0lluver »

(Please be kind about my english, as I'm french Canadian lol)

I'm very, very satisfied with my PIB products, and I recommend this manufacturer, either you are a newbie or not with silicon dolls.

GND Body
High quality platinum cured silicon, this beauty is very, very sexy, flexible and easy to move around!
Option to have supersoft breasts, and they are supersoft, wished the whole body was liked that, but long term, it's not good because for exemple, supersoft behind would become, with time, permanently mis-shaped because of it's super-softness. But don't misunderstand me, the whole body is very nice to the touch and feels very natural.
Great removable insert, very easy to put back in place once the insert is powdered.
Neck is too soft, but easy to strenghten using some U shaped hanger wires. If you don't strenghten the neck you'll find her tough to play with in an upright position, but I've read that the manufacturer will make (or is so, already) the GND neck more stiff. The seams are barely visible and you forget very rapidly at the few you can see. Most of the time they won't appear on pictures. The worst and thickest: one is hidden by the wig, and the other is around the butt hole. And I really don't see those seams as defects.

Heads
My latest head for her is the 4th, and is a GND Bitzy head with open mouth, customized ears to be elf-like, like the original Bitzy (original round ears were cut, and elf ears were glued by manufacturer)! <3
Ultra-realistic soft tongue is removable.
Easy to position eyes via slits via the mouth or the neck shaft hole.
Ultra-realistic freckles, the manufacturer is veeery good at it! AAA+++ about it! The picture attached if of this 4th head, bought in 2012.

My other heads are a GND Bitzy with closed mouth, a GND Aria, and a Bathing Beauty Joon, with plenty of freckles! The Joon head is a bit loose on the neck shaft, but the manufacturer, with very much wit, got the top of the neck a bit larger, so she still holds! BUT don't dare to have her head hang, as there isn't much friction to hold this BB head on my GND body.

Care
They is very easy to achieve: only powder her once in a while with cornstarch, the one I use is tasteless, smell-less and costless. Tip: take a rough square washcloth with big threads (if you pull enough you see through), pile some cornstarch in the middle and tie it, it makes a pouch, and powdering becomes very easy with praticly no loss of powder. I'm sorry for the extra info, but as I am hairy, static electricity has it that my hairs has a tendency to cling to her, so if required I use the shop vac to suck my hairs from her silicon-static-hair-extreme-envy. If well powdered, the hairs won't stick at all. if not powdered, you'll find that EVERYTHING sticks to her body, the only thing she won't attract are the right numbers for lottery ticket :P. She is very easy to take care of. I like to clean her sensitive parts using spray body cleaner, anti-viral,anti-bacterian, etc. This way she'll last for your life.

Manufacturer
Patrick always was very helpfull and opened to suggestions or adjustments, and from what I read on the forum, he IS reading the posts and is eager and very open to try new things about making the dolls! Communication was good, and he is always working on improving the models, or adjusting as desired. I'd ask him to make me a Neytiri doll (as in Avatar, but with human proportions) including the blue skin, pointy ears, big yellow eyes AND the glow in the dark energy lines, but that is a long shot LOL! And might get us all in trouble with copyrights :P But I'm sure he'd do all right and be eager to try it, long term!

A really good experience was lived with PIB!

Cheers!
Attachments
IMG_0902s.jpg
IMG_0902s.jpg (87.47 KiB) Viewed 18824 times
Harem:
1)PrivateIslandBeauty: GirlNextDoor body with 4 heads: custom (elf ears) Bitzy open mouth, Bitzy w/closed mouth, Aria, and Joon w/ton of freckles
2)MyPartyGirl (Mechadoll) Leeloo
3)An adorable TeddyBabe vampire Sonya
4)Pretty Hannah Harper inflatable, and... ah.... got screwed with semi-solid chinese thingies, got 3 of them, but they are still very pretty, and very fun to cuddle harem in bed! <3
---
"Make love, not Warcraft" - only gamers will catch that hehe...
*Canadien Français et fier de l'être! Got any question about importing in Canada: maybe I can help...*

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Great write-up of some of PIBs best features. :thumbs_up:
Your special Bitzy head is a magical beauty. Love the freckles.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

D0lluver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by D0lluver »

Thanks, Netwit!

My heart beats hard everytime I look at her, as she is so beautiful!

I can't believe such thing could exist here, in this crude world!

Pat is really a great artist!

<3 @ Syela
Harem:
1)PrivateIslandBeauty: GirlNextDoor body with 4 heads: custom (elf ears) Bitzy open mouth, Bitzy w/closed mouth, Aria, and Joon w/ton of freckles
4)Pretty Hannah Harper inflatable, and... ah.... got screwed with semi-solid chinese thingies, got 3 of them, but they are still very pretty, and very fun to cuddle harem in bed! <3
---
*Canadien Français et fier de l'être! Got any question about importing in Canada: maybe I can help...*

D0lluver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by D0lluver »

A gamer's "almost" dream
("almost" because the game is not shown, the earpieces, special mouse, rig, etc, aren't shown)
Attachments
IMG_0903s.jpg
IMG_0903s.jpg (99.8 KiB) Viewed 18816 times
Harem:
---

D0lluver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by D0lluver »

I have a practical theory about freckles.

A theory that can be made practical when you have a girlfriend with freckles.

Here it is:

"All freckles are made so that they deserve to be kissed" , and then "1st freckle kissed", then "2nd freckle kissed", and "3rd freckle kissed"....

And start the kissing of freckles! They are made to be kissed!! I'm sure God was intentionnal.

Luv freckles <3
Harem:
---

orogond
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by orogond »

DOLLuver, your beauty is FABULOUS! I dig the freckles, too. I think the freckles are well done and they enhance the sexy factor.

I am so glad to read the positive comments about PIB in this forum. I am a complete newbie to this world and I placed my order with Patrick in January.

So happy to be a part of this community with like minded individuals. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos!
Only on days that end with "Y"...

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the Forum, orogond. Glad to see another future PIB owner here. :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

I also ordered a bitzy, cant wait till she finally gets here. I have always had a soft spot for elves.

Sideburns
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sideburns »

Just heard from Toonist that they're about to start on my GND Aria.....Hopefully I'll be able to submit a vote here soon. :D

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

D0lluver wrote:A gamer's "almost" dream
("almost" because the game is not shown, the earpieces, special mouse, rig, etc, aren't shown)
Wow is that the GND body if so then those tits look bigger than the bathing beauty.....
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Sideburns
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sideburns »

nfs294 wrote: Wow is that the GND body if so then those tits look bigger than the bathing beauty.....
I think they're about the same size, but the GND's look "perkier".....More "gravity defying".
normal_Keely_loveseat-22.jpg
normal_Keely_loveseat-22.jpg (71.17 KiB) Viewed 17616 times

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

as someone who recently acquired a PIB all I can say is they are definitely worth it. I find myself doing a lot of double takes when I see her because she looks so real. I also like the flexibility. I had a doll from a banned manufacturer a few years ago that was great looking but stiff. My PIB can do a lot of things I couldn't do before. Only thing I wish is Patrick had more non-oral heads. I'm not an oral guy so would be nice to have a head with closeable mouth for photos. Other than that my PIB experience has been good so far :D

cicero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cicero »

I am very satisfied with my PIB. I would like to register my opinion in the survey. How do I do that?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

You'll need to make 4 more posts, so the newbie restrictions get lifted. Then you'll be able to vote in the poll.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS